Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Oct 06, 2008 12:56 AM

Spyro.
Gems: 0

PLEASE, HELP WITH GAUL! [SPOILERS]

Okay so, on Spyro: The Eternal Night, I'm fighting Gaul at the moment, and when I reach the 3rd battling stage, when he says "Finish me" or some stuff while you are on Dark Spyro mode, Spyro just freezes and won't move! Is this a glitch or meant to happen? It has happened twice already and it's really *bleep*ing me off, it just stays still and if your green bar is full you can shoot the dark ray thingie at him and his health will go down, but it won't be enough to finish him and when he recovers, he'll shoot his stupid laser eye twice at me and make me fall off the platform. I don't know what to do. D:

#2 Oct 06, 2008 3:56 PM

Ember
Website

Re: PLEASE, HELP WITH GAUL! [SPOILERS]

#3 Oct 07, 2008 12:09 AM

Spyro.

My my, I had figured it out just as soon as I finished posting the thread, oddly I didn't go random button-smashing crazy as soon as it happened the first time, kinda odd. xD
Thanks a lot, though! (:

#4 Oct 07, 2008 9:30 PM

Malefor

trigger the fury to complete the game? if so  that;s what you do...

#5 Oct 08, 2008 9:34 AM

Phoenix_Flyer
Website

Exactly the same thing happened to me. I got all the way and couldn't move, he knocked me off and I was like "What the hell?!" (I swear loads when I'm on the PS2). I did it again and then I noticed the Fury Bar flashing and went "Ooooh.... Right" And that was it. But I think the most annoying bit is when he sucks you up in the whirlwind and you go flying into the air and are really slow coming down.... Weird....

Board footer