Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Aug 30, 2008 7:14 PM

Spyro King
Gems: 0

Elemental Trials Help

A while back when I rented TEN from Blockbuster, I got near the end where you have to use each element in 4 trials, and can't switch, i.e: Lightning trial, can't swith to fire, ice, or earth. Anyway, I was thinking about renting it again, but I remembered I couldn't get past those spider things at the end of the trials. I tried all elements, and melee attacks, and nothing helped. Plz help me before I rent it again.

I can beat Skelos Badlands in 31 seconds without losing getting hit once. Try that!

#2 Aug 30, 2008 8:22 PM

Paranoia
Award: contest mod
Gems: 136
Birthday: 6 February
Website

Re: Elemental Trials Help

In those levels, (I think they were called Celestial Caves) Once you go into the door with the specific element, you cannot switch your breaths. Example: You go through the fire door, you can't use electricity, earth, or ice. Are you talking about those annoying walking buttons? You have to use the "headbash" like move. I think it was called "Tail Strike". Use Dragon Time, then Tail Strike. That should do it.

#3 Nov 02, 2008 5:09 AM

Volteer32

Okay are you talking about the bit where you walk through the doors, and you come across this vast expanse of an area, with two dragons standing each side of the doors .. the bit how it says "Prove your worth with quick desire.... Ice and Earth, Electric, Fire" ???

you got four of those crystal ball crabs as I call them, lure them over near the cradles in which they will later sit, defeat one, lock it in.

Repeat process for the other 3.

Now if you look carefully at each stone that's near the switch you'll notice a colour on it, representing the 4 dragons themselves, even the game gives you a drop dead hint! "Ice and Earth, Electric Fire" is the order in which you need to activate the crystal ball switches.

Going from left to right as you see them on screen

Polar Bomb the first one (Ice)

Earth Flail the next (Earth)

Electric Orb the next one (Electricity)

Fire breathe on the next one (Fire)

And then the doors should open up, allowing you into the Celestial Caves

And that's where you got the 4 elemental challenges, with a portal in the middle on the floor and the Chronicler's door dead ahead

#4 Nov 02, 2008 7:52 PM

Spyro Master

meh both bits r easy even wiv out that clue and just that coloured writing it wouldnt take me more than a minute wrk out this soyro isnt challenging enough!!!

Board footer