Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Aug 28, 2008 4:31 PM

jellyspyro
Gems: 0

i need a good tip for eternal night on garr (final boss) i need help i wanna know the end

hi its me again um im stuck on spyro the etenal night plz help. im stuck on garr i think thats his name lol.yeah i killed him then i turened into dark spyro then it gets reallly hard can any of u give me a tip plz that would be great also im new here this is my 3rd qustion plz help!!!!!!!!!

#2 Aug 29, 2008 3:39 PM

DragonWithinMe
Birthday: 1 April
Website

Re: i need a good tip for eternal night on garr (final boss) i need help i wanna know the end

If you have PS2 or XBOX version then:

When you're in the dark spyro part, just keep running. When he shoots the eye beam, just change direction of running to opposite way. When he starts to spin creating that tornado, don't run away, just let it come to you. When you fly to the air from the tornado, you have time to shoot that Convexity beam at Gaul. (You know you can control the direction of the beam right?) Also when Gaul rests after shooting the eye-beam you have time to shoot him. Just keep doing this all the time. When you've beaten him comes the easiest part: do the dark fury.

PS: It's not Garr, it's Gaul.

#3 Aug 29, 2008 8:35 PM

jellyspyro

Re: i need a good tip for eternal night on garr (final boss) i need help i wanna know the end

thx sooo much for your help ive finished the game yay thx to u also i cant remember his name lol thx sooo much dude  :-P  smile  wink  big_smile

Board footer