SavageNymph
Gems: 0

Spyro and the Diclonius Dragons :nuke: Dragons of death

#2 Aug 27, 2008 2:07 AM

raven
Website

Re: Spyro and the Diclonius Dragons :nuke: Dragons of death

Nice dialogue, SavageNymph. And a classic scene, an albino-looking dragon being taunted by others. This is a nice reflection on bullying towards those that are different from the rest. You've described Onyx's and the other's cruelty quite well. I’m glad Zackery was there to help Xia. Anyway, keep up the good work!

#3 Aug 27, 2008 2:54 AM

mimi
Gems: 10
Website

dudududumbbb nah i just didnt read ity

#4 Aug 27, 2008 4:33 PM

SavageNymph

#5 Aug 28, 2008 4:31 PM

SavageNymph

Chapter 3:Years and many years past.....

Outside the temple,Spyro and Sparx was playing with a soccer ball.His legs and arms were to small to kick it but he rams it with his horns.He hits the soccer ball high in the air and it landed in the bushes.Spyro heard a "Ow" and the bushes started moving.Spyro was curious and walks to it.As he gets closer,A dragon with pinkish purple hair,white skin,small horns and no wings bumped into him.They screamed and jumped back.The drgaon peeks her head out to see him and comes back out of the bushes.

Dragon:Who are you,Dragon?!

Sparx:Woah!*Whispers in Spyro's ear*She's albino?

Spyro:Sparx!.......Im..Spyro and you?

Dragon:The names Yuira,Dragon!

Spyro:Ok,I have a name you know!

Yuira:Oh sorry,Spyro.

Spyro:So...um..what are you,Yuira.Are you albino or something?

Yuira:How dare you disrespect the Diclonius Dragon race!!

Yuira's vectors came out and was headed for Spyro.Spyro didnt know what was going on and couldnt see them.Cynder yells stop Yuiras attack and her vectors was one inch away from his face.Cynder runs to them and saw Yuira.

Cynder:Spyro and Sparx,why didnt you let me join in to play soccer?...and who is she?!

Spyro:Um...Cynder,this is Yuira!

Cynder:Spyro,....this is your new friend?

Spyro:Um...I dont know but she can stay if the guardians let her!

Sparx:Are you kidding me?Ignitus wont let her stay!

Spyro:Sparx if you tell Ignitus about this without me saying it.I wont let you eat my butterfly collection!

Sparx:But..*Licks lips*..um..but..ok,Deal!But im telling you that he wont let her stay!

In the temple,the guardians was discussing about the species called The Diclonius Dragons.

Cyril:The age of the Diclonians has rise.

Terrador:Cyril is right.What are we to do about it?

Volteer:Its been years and the disease keep spreading and many dragons are infected!I ahve to find a cure from this epidemic from getting worse.Soon,almost all dragons are going to have Diclonius young.

Cyril:But we have to seach for that dragon named Xia,right?She was pure.We found out and studied about it after her disappearence.She is able to breed many eggs if she finds her king.

Terrador:Yes and as they are both pure,they will have up to 90 pure eggs at once.And their children will breed and create a new spawn of pure.They wont need the Clonius Diclonius as they cant breed and a new spawn of pures come.As the world will be rid of normal dragons and with just the diclonius,the Clonius Diclonius wont be to no use and wil fall into extinction.

Volteer:They spread the disease and it comes from their vectors.If they touch someones stomach with a vector they will have the disease and spread it to their young!

Ignitus:Are you guys talking about?There's no such thing!

Terrador:Ignitus,please to jump in the convisation.Lets get back on topic,Their vectors carry the disease but not only that.Their vectors are use for killing.

Cyril:Yes,normal dragons can see the vectors so they can kill us with out running away or evade their attack.

Volteer:Their vectors can deflect any element or object that hurls towards them and can slice through any matter like metal.How can we fight that?

Ignitus:What is a Diclonius?!

Volteer:Well,Ignitus.You didnt remember years ago.Dont you and we been keeping a secret from you all those years.Come on Ignitus.This way.

As they walk through the temple,Volteer pulled a lever open and the wall open.In that metal room,was a Clonius chained to the walls.Ignitus runs to the unconsious dragon.Volteer grabs Ignitus from going further to her.

Volteer:Ignitus,dont go any closer to that thing.It isnt a young dragon like us as you see.You woulld get killed in its range of attack!As you see,you found out and studied about their vectors.The Diclonius Dragons can have random numbers of vectors and ranges of attacks.

Ignitus:Volteer,How can you do such a thing to this young dragon?!

Volteer:Ignitus,relax!You dont understand all of this!Experiment 2 is dangerous!You was in her range of killing you.She's the new experiment we are testing on.

Cyril and Terrador nodded at Ignitus.Ignitus watches and sits up like a cat.The young 4 year old dragon lifts her head up and she had blood running down her head.Ignitus worries as he saw that on her face.She pulls her head back down with her purple pink hair in her face.Volteer shoots a electic beam at her and it hits her on the side of her stomach.She began to bleed and screams.Ignitus gets up and looks at Volteer.Volteers back at him.

Ex2:..Oww.....please dont hurt me no more.I dont wnat to be in pain!!!

Volteer:Thats weird...her vectors are suppose to form when she's three.

Cyril:Maybe they need time to develope fully.

Ignitus:Volteer,stop this at once.No dragon should suffer this way!

Volteer:Ignitus,you think our subjects that we test on are normal like us?Just keep watching!

Volteers shoots an electric orb at her and it rolls towards her.She close her eye and flinch away.The electric orb stops infron of her and she opens her eyes.She sighs with relief and the orb glows bright.The orb growed bigger and explode in her face.The electricity burn her face and her face was covered in blood.

Ex2:Ahhh!!!

Ignitus:Stop this at once!!Volteer,Im ashamed of of you for doing such torture.This is not you,Volteer!!

Terrador:Ignitus, you do not understand this!!Those creatures are killer!!

Ignitus looks at her and she stares back at him.She had a tear running down her eye.Ignitus looks at the rest of the guardians.

Volteer:Come on,Ignitus.Lets go....we will explain some where else.

As they leave the room,the young Clonius sliced the chains off of her with the tiny strength she had in her vectors.She collapes on the floor crying in pain.She slowly gets up and limped.Her tears was mixed with the blood on her face.

Ex2:Im going to show you how pain is!

She walks out the metal room and follow the guardians.As the guardians was eating at a table,Ignitus didnt want to eat.The guardians worrie about him and look at him.Volteer walks to him.

Volteer:Ignitus,are you all right?

Ignitus:Im not in the mood to eat right now,Volteer.I have worries on my mind.I will see how Spyro is doing.

As Ignitus walks,He see experiment 2 infront of him with an evil smile.Ignitus wonder how she got out but he is happy that she's alright.She put her vector on his head but he couldnt see them.

Ignitus:Im glad your alright,young dragon.Dont worrie I wont let that happen again!

Ex2:Are you stupid or what?!Would you think I would forgive you guys!?!Your death will be slow and painful.........dont worrie.

Ignitus:Wha.....what is the meaning of those words!

Her pupils contract and she smiles more.Her vectors strangle his neck and Ignitus felt it as he stares at her.Volteer shoots a electic orb at the Young Clonius Diclonius Dragon.Half of her head burst of and she collapes on the floor.Ignitus stands back in fear and his heart was pounding.

Ignitus:Something was trying to suffocate me.Was those hands around my neck?!!

Terrador:Those were vectors around and she was trying to strangle you till your head pops off.Their  vectors not only can slice anything in their path but has physical force with punching,grabbing,or crushing solid objects.

As Spyro,Cynder,Sparx and Yuira enter the temple,the guadians hide the the dead experiments body.Yuira stops and wanted to wait at the entrance.Spyro turns around at her.

Spyro:Yuira,are you coming?

Yuira:I can sense other Diclonius in here.Shewas right.This is the place!
where the guardians are at!

Spyro:You know the guardians?

Yuira:No but she told me about them!

Spyro:Who told you about them?and what other Diclonius?

Yuira:Xia......she said to exterminate everyone in here and free the others!

Volteer came in the entrance and saw Yuira.He jumps back fast.Yuira smiles and looks at him.

Volteer:Spyro!!What have you bring in here?!!

Spyro:Volteer,calm down!!This is Yuira!

Volteer:Calm down!?!!This monster is the destroyer of the dragon world!!Get her out of here!!Fast,Spyro!!!

Yuira:So,it is you,Volteer.Xia told me your name.Your the one experimenting on our kind!I guess your facing death in the face!!!

Yuira's vectors came out and grabbed Volteer by his neck.She slams him on the wall and he was gasping for air.She squeeze his neck tighter.Volteer was choking up blood.Cynder ran to get help from the rest.Spyro just stands back because he didnt know whats happening.Tears was running down Volteers eyes.Yuira smiles more till a grin appears and a polar bomb hits her.Volteer hits the ground hard and was in pain.He could talk but coughed up blood.Ignitus runs to help Volteer.

Ignitus:Volteer,What happend?!!

Volteer:*Cough*ugh*cough*She tried to kill me!

Cyril and Terrador was walking to Yuira.Yuira runs away to escape and Spyro follows her.

Sparx:Ok!!What just happend here?!!Spyro,dont leave me!!!

Spro runs as fast he can to catch up to her.Xia stopped near bush to rest.Spyro stops next her with his heart pounding like crazy.He touched her shoulder and she turned her head around at him with serious eyes.

Yuira:Get away from me,Spyro.You wont understand!

Spyro:What are you talking about?!Yuira.....what happend back there?!!

Yuira:You wont understand........You just wont....

Spyro:.....Yuira,was you the one who attacked Volteer?!!How and why did you do it?!

Yuira:Im following the queens orders to destroy the guardians for her......she said that other Diclonius are down there and my job is to kill every dragon in my path!

Yuira loward her head down and her purple her was covering her eyes.Cynder came next to Spyro to tell her to stay away from Yuira.Yuira's vector hits her with a heavy force and Cynder slammed into the ground.Spyro runs to her as Yuira ran through the forest.Cynders horn was bleeding.

Cynder:Ow!!What just hit me?!!It felt heavy!

Spyro:Cynder,stay still your bleeding alot!

Cynder begans to crie from the intense pain from her horn.Spyro carry Cynder back to the temple that night.

#6 Sep 19, 2008 7:40 PM

SavageNymph

#7 Oct 04, 2008 4:21 PM

SavageNymph

#8 Oct 22, 2008 3:23 PM

SavageNymph

#9 Oct 23, 2008 4:18 PM

SavageNymph

#10 Oct 24, 2008 1:04 AM

SavageNymph

#11 Oct 24, 2008 7:51 PM

SavageNymph

#12 Oct 31, 2008 9:12 PM

SavageNymph

#13 Nov 01, 2008 3:36 AM

SavageNymph

#14 Nov 02, 2008 2:52 PM

SavageNymph

#15 Nov 06, 2008 10:38 PM

Spyro_For_Life
Birthday: 26 January
Website

#16 Nov 08, 2008 2:25 AM

SavageNymph

#17 Nov 08, 2008 2:05 PM

Spyro_For_Life
Website

Well, I'm glad you liked it. I had to think about the position to put the other dragon in, and finally I settled on Xia about to slam his head into the ground. Xia is awesome.

#18 Nov 08, 2008 3:54 PM

SavageNymph

#19 Nov 08, 2008 5:14 PM

Spyro_For_Life
Website

Really? XD Uh-oh.
Zakery: Xia, I didn't mean to cheat on you! She was just so beautiful!
Xia: How could you?! Die! (Smash)
Muah-haha-ha. I am such a :devil:

#20 Nov 13, 2008 12:37 AM

SavageNymph

#21 Nov 13, 2008 11:53 AM

Spyro_For_Life
Website

Oh dear, poor Volteer. Of course, he shouldn't have kept shooting her when she was retreating, but.... Why couldn't it have been Cyril?! He's my least favorite guardian. Do you know what he said once in DotD?
Spyro! Come with me! (Spyro runs in the other direction) Fine, ignore me at your own peril, whatever.
He makes me mad! He acts like he's better than everybody else!
Now that my rant's done, I can't wait for the end of this story.

#22 Nov 15, 2008 3:22 AM

SavageNymph

Chapter 13 is now done :3 Now one long chapter left.Enjoy!

#23 Nov 15, 2008 4:58 AM

SavageNymph

Comments please? smile

#24 Nov 15, 2008 12:34 PM

Cynder794

AAAAAAHHH!!!! Cyril bashing! DX

#25 Nov 15, 2008 3:33 PM

SavageNymph