Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Aug 26, 2008 6:16 PM

LocoRoo
Gems: 0

Speedway egg glitch

In my save, when I cleared the first Speedway's (forgot what it's called) Race, I didn't get an egg. The same thing happened in my other save, but in the Country Speedway level instead. Can I get those eggs or do I have to start over again? It's annoying that I need to restart so many times.

Spyro games I own:
-Spyro 1
-Spyro 2
-Spyro 3
-Shadow Legacy

#2 Aug 27, 2008 11:14 AM

Paranoia
Award: contest mod
Gems: 136
Birthday: 6 February
Website

Re: Speedway egg glitch

Yeah, in country speedway it's called the farm glitch. I've heard about it, but it's never happened to me. You do have to start your game over to get those eggs though. Sorry.

#3 Sep 27, 2008 5:39 PM

spyrothedragon9323

Well, it's your fault, because you have the first build of Spyro 3 and I have Greatest Hits, and today my case broke but the disc, manual, the thing on the back are fine. I just stepped on it. Anyway, that happened because you left the level. ROFL I just like it when Moneybags said, "Dadgum you dragon, cough up those gems, and I will go home!" Show off, I beat 117%

ye

#4 Sep 27, 2008 5:42 PM

spyrothedragon9323

Do this glitch below:

Do that lava trick, then go to ANY SPEEDWAY but Honey Speedway because there is no water, it's just sludge. Go down through and you will be flying under!

ye

#5 Apr 18, 2009 6:39 PM

FireIce48

i had that same glitch and i had everything else too! i had all of the gems and almost all of the eggs. I was only missing the 4 racing eggs in each of the speedways. So i was SOOO angry when i had to start it all over... lol but i completed it again yay

#6 May 01, 2009 1:36 PM

Cynder7
Gems: -90
Birthday: 19 December
Website

I've had that problem too although I had already finished the game by the time it happened.But the thing is that,without restarting the whole game or anything,the glitch came undone and I can get the eggs I've already gotten again..

Board footer