Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Feb 20, 2007 2:43 PM

Gnice Gnorc
Gems: 0

NEW GAMEPLAY?!?

Did anyone else find the game structure too linear, & the gameplay too much of a shoot/flame 'em up?
I hate this game, at least enter the dragonfly had the same hub-world gameplay...even though it was terribly executed...

WAKE UP & SMELL THE DRAGON BREATH!!!

#2 Dec 16, 2007 10:24 PM

Cyberchick

Re: NEW GAMEPLAY?!?

i think the games quite good, really. and theres nothing like           blowing up/ freezing/ burning? charging/ headbashing a few baddies (and the occasional moneybags) when youre in a bad mood... but thats my opinion. i think its the best game ever apart form year of the dragon

Welcome to Hell. We hope you will enjoy your stay

#3 Dec 23, 2007 9:44 PM

ratchet
Website

Well, if you put it that way gnice Gnorc, this game isn't going to be as good as i expected

#4 Dec 23, 2007 10:31 PM

SpyroGirl101
Gems: 10
Birthday: 14 April
Website

Don't listen to him Rachet. I own the game and it is the best PS2 Spyro game. Trust me! It is not a constant fight game and it is not linear, instead of using portals you just have to travel on foot from place to place. There are no stupid wierd moves like in ANB or TEN, you just have four different breath types (fire, electricity, water, and ice) and the usual charge and headbash. You also collect gems and use them to buy things from Moneybags. Also, you don't have to hit the enemies a million times to kill them, you just flame or charge them and they are gone. If you liked the classic Spyro games, then you are going to love this one. I suggest you should give it a try! wink I almost forgot! You can also swim on and under water, just like the classics.

#5 Dec 24, 2007 6:10 AM

EternalNight

The level System is sorta likethe jak games with few loading screens through the levels.

#6 Dec 25, 2007 7:41 AM

ratchet
Website

Alright, thanx spyrogirl.
I got it today, im trying it out tommorow

#7 Mar 12, 2008 8:54 AM

spyromaster330

the gameplay was ok here i reckon but it just didnt have the same feel and it just was nowere near as good as the origanal 3 games.

Board footer