Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Feb 18, 2007 1:29 PM

Dazzy
Gems: 10
Website

Wall War

Right guys, I am not happy, mad  look at this face furious.gif yep, the expression clearly states I'm not that happy at this moment of time. I don't think you know the current events in my household for the last couple of weeks, so let me quickly tell you what has occured. We have had our wall knocked down by the builders, as we are in need of a new one, and they finished it a few weeks ago. It looked pretty impressive, but it seems some idiots have knocked a few bricks in, causing them to become loose, *bleep* those fools! And today, one of the tall square pillars has been damaged I believe, and also the spike type fence has been totally ripped off, and it's now face down on our brick wall in our front garden. I am assuming the idiots love our new wall, they want to make it in to a sitting place, as they took off the spike fence! You know what, if they try and damage it anymore, or even touch it, or sit on it. I'm grabbing that spike fence, and using it as a battering ram, to hurt their arses!

mad  mad  mad  mad  mad  mad  mad  mad  mad  mad

#2 Feb 19, 2007 3:53 PM

Clawtooth35
Gems: 0

Re: Wall War

I hate vandals they annoy me soooooooooooooooooooooooo much and is they want to damage stuff they can damage their own stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SOOOOOOO MAD RIGHT NOW!!!

#3 Feb 19, 2007 9:00 PM

Dazzy
Website

Ah, someone who also hates people who damage stuff, we shall team up to end their rampage!

#4 Feb 20, 2007 9:27 PM

Clawtooth35

^_^ I like your attitude!

#5 Feb 21, 2007 8:50 PM

Dazzy
Website

Cool, same to you. Update guys, the builders came round a few days ago, gonna make the wall higher so the idiots can't sit on it.

#6 Feb 21, 2007 10:28 PM

Theory
Website

lol. I think they really frustrates me for some weird reason. Because they just bang without getting reasons?

Board footer