#1 Apr 27, 2008 1:26 PM

Renan the Dragon
Gems: 0

Cast and Name Confirmation

#2 Apr 27, 2008 3:13 PM

Dark Fury Dragon

Re: Cast and Name Confirmation

Aww...I liked the name Darkest Hour...that's not fair. I don't know why, but I feel like Darkest Hour is more fitting because it is the time when Spyro will confront the Dark Master. And the Dark Master will use all of his evil powers to make it possible that Spyro will not succed. Like...the entire world will be under the darkest shadow of his reign.
Anyone else here agree?
Dawn of the Dragon sounds a little too..."light" for me, if anyone knows what I mean.

#3 Apr 27, 2008 3:50 PM

DragonWithinMe
Birthday: 1 April
Website

I know what you mean. The Darkest Hour is better name.

#4 Apr 27, 2008 3:55 PM

RadSpyro
Website

I also preferred The Darkest Hour. I'm a little disappointed they changed it to Dawn of the Dragon. He's facing the 'Dark Master', after all.

And IMHO The Darkest Hour would have fit in the series better - A New Beginning | The Eternal Night | The Darkest Hour. But, that's just me.

#5 Apr 27, 2008 5:16 PM

EricChristianOlsenFanatic
Birthday: 1 November

I agree with all of you, the Darkest Hour sounds much cooler and more appropiate than Dawn of the Dragon.... boo! I also think Mae Whitman should do Cynder cause the idea of Christina Ricci doing Cynder is stupid. I am glad Gary Oldman and Elijah Wood are back doing Spyro and Ignitus cause they are very good actors!

-Justin Long Fanatic

I have changed my username from Justin Long Fanatic to EricChristianOlsenFanatic, so Justin Long Fanatic is my old name on this site, and EricChristianOlsenFanatic is my new one.

#6 Apr 27, 2008 11:35 PM

DragonLadyArts
Website

#7 Apr 27, 2008 11:50 PM

Epesi

#8 Apr 28, 2008 3:48 AM

Spyrofriend
Gems: 147

Christina Ricci is an actress who has apperared in such films as the Addams Family (She played Wednesday) and casper. She's actually a very good actress, although I don't know if she's done much voice-over work before. It will be very interesting to see how she does thev role of Cynder. I imagine they couldn't get Mae to reprise her role.. she must have had commitments that prevented her from doing the role again..

#9 Apr 28, 2008 4:46 AM

cynderfan
Website

#10 Apr 28, 2008 5:57 AM

Spyro_Loves_Me
Website

Whoaaa. Be cautious when you search Christina Ricci in google images ... Wow ...
Anyways, I think Wayne Brady will be great for Sparx(?). Funny man.
Blair Underwood seems so familiar. I just can't pick out where I recognize him from ...
And I agree that "The Darkest Hour" was more fitting than "Dawn of the Dragon." Oh well.

Edit: Oh. Found out that Christina Ricci had a role in the movie Speed Racer. Found a vid of her talking on youtube. I don't like it.

#11 Apr 28, 2008 9:09 AM

Zekira Drake

#12 Apr 28, 2008 10:11 AM

TheManiacOnWheels

'The Darkest Hour' was more fitting, but I don't have anything against 'Dawn of the Dragon' either.
I want more info!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and I have to wait till 10 pm to get it.  mad

#13 Apr 28, 2008 11:22 PM

RaidonMakoto
Website

Mark Hamill makes this game made of epic win. All my money belongs to Vivendi, especially, if Mark Hamill uses his Joker-voice. tongue

#14 Apr 29, 2008 12:52 AM

Blaze the Dragon

Mark Hamill also voiced Luke Skywalker, which was a shocker for me. He went from hero to villain.

#15 Apr 29, 2008 3:36 AM

Spyrofriend
Gems: 147

Mark's been trying to escape from Luke's shadow for well nigh 35 years. So he tries other things that will make fans forget the hero of the classic series. Hence the Joker part. Same reason  why Elijah played a pyscho in Sin Ciity, he didn't want to be typecast as Frodo for the rest of his life. unfortunately, like Mark, Elijah will never escape that defining role completely. He'll have Frodo etched on his gravestone.

#16 Apr 29, 2008 9:00 AM

ratchet
Website

Dawn Of the Dragon? Sucks Sucks Sucks >_<. I KNEW they'll make the name something like that. Dawn of the Dragon Sounds like the first game, the game where he was born or atleast when he first discovers his powers. THe Darkest hour sounds much better, MUCH MUCH BETTER. AS for the cast, i agree, changing the voices sucks but like others i think i'll get used to it.

#17 Apr 29, 2008 6:51 PM

Sails_the_Fox

yea the darkest hour is better. and it dose sound like the first game.

SF94's brother.

Board footer