Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Apr 17, 2008 9:36 PM

ontels
Gems: 0

the dark masters new blood

hello one and all and welcome to my RPG first and formost this will be a fan charicter only RPG with the only exception being the dark master him self and dark cynder this RPG will take part before the events of  TLOS I will be playing the dark master and his henchman dark cynder however is up for grabs all overs will be there fan charicter whom all at the momment are prisinors of the darck master in his citidell

to join just simply post a picture of your fan charicyer and a FULL decription of him/her to play cynder just simply put up a post saying Ill play cynder (first come first served) I will be leaving for two days twomorrow which is a perfect time for evreone to post there charicter and when I return it will be to late to join any one else and I shall start the game till the good bye! smile

wink

#2 Apr 17, 2008 9:44 PM

Ayumi_the_Dark_Wolf
Banned
Website

Re: the dark masters new blood

ok, i luvs my Fan char.

Name: D-Scorch A.K.A Ayumi (yup...this is Ayumi, in his other form...)

Species: Dragon/Beast/Vampire
Element: Dark Aurealic, Darkness, Fire

Good/Bad: unknown
Appearance: he is a savage beast, with glaring red eyes, poisonous fangs, Dark body, and Vampiric heritage, he is alot more powerful in "Ayumi" form, he is the father of 2 children, Scorchias---his son, and D-Eon---his daughter---

----
thats a great Description! big_smile

#3 Apr 17, 2008 9:46 PM

ontels

is that a picture of him in you banner? and will his children be in prison with him or not?

wink

#4 Apr 17, 2008 9:48 PM

Ayumi_the_Dark_Wolf
Banned
Website

yes, that is him, and yes....he will protect their little lives! he is an over-protective type >.>

#5 Apr 19, 2008 9:36 AM

RSpanner

#6 Apr 19, 2008 5:49 PM

Antr the Rolf
Website

Well I'll have AntR and Anubis.

Name:AntR

Species:Rolf(roo/wolf)
Element:gravity,eatrh.

Good/bad:good.
Appearence:*look at siggy*

Name:Anubis LW.

Species:Dragon/imortal.
Element:Dark Aruliec(given by him by Ayumi),controller of the underworld,and death.

G/B:I'm thinking about it.
Apperarence:I'll show yu.When I get it again.

#7 Apr 20, 2008 12:01 AM

Sails_the_Fox

SF94's brother.

#8 Apr 20, 2008 6:11 PM

ontels

OOC=ok guys and girls lets get this thing underway

the dark master lord of all that is evil,baron of darknes,king of shadows rested his glowing red eyes on the monitors that seemed to be growing out of the wall itself. on these moniters was images of the prison cells today some fresh specimans had arrived at the citidell and they were in the cells at the moment there were six cells three on each side of the black walls and inside each was a new specimen the ones who had arrived today

in one was actually three dragons one large black drgon whith sharp pointed teeth  and two smaller dragons who looked like the big one. in another on the opposite cell was a wolf like creature sitting on a bench in the third cell next to this one was a very old looking dragon who seemed to be unushally calm in the cell  opposite to him was a fairly small dragon who the dark master reconised instantlly it was aleono nephew of his old freind peacargo "this will be intresting" thought the dark master and finally in the cell next to his was another small dragon looking around franticly proably wondering were she was and to add to the distress the cell infront of hers was empty

"good" thought the dark master "we have some fine candidates fore mutation" the darck master then used his anchient clawed hand to pull a rope next to him when he did it made a deep ringing sound like a church bell at a funerell amediatlly a gaurd dressed in entirelly cold black armour and weilding a long wiked looking halberd came rushing in

"yes milord?" it said in a ruff voice

the dark master turend around those horrible red eyes fixed on the gaurd and rightfilly so the gaurd flinched

"bring our guests some food" he said in a voice that sounded like death itself

the gaurd salluted and went running off offcourse the darck master dident really want to feed them he just wanted to see how they would react

"the fun has begun" he said in a sharp toothed grin.

wink

#9 Apr 20, 2008 6:21 PM

Ayumi_the_Dark_Wolf
Banned
Website

Ayumi: huh?....*sniffs* food!.....come young ones...time to eat....*the little dragons followed him*

#10 Apr 20, 2008 6:29 PM

ontels

the gaurds all stopped and turend around to face the five cells eerilly at the same time and dropped the wooden trays on the fllor infront of the barred cells "eat" they all said to the people in the cells and then whaited for them to finish there meals which consisted of a lump of mouldy cheese and some stail bread

wink

#11 Apr 20, 2008 6:34 PM

Ayumi_the_Dark_Wolf
Banned
Website

Ayumi: uhn....*he tastes it* ....ugh....its our only source....so eat up...*the little dragons sniffed the food, they then took small bites of it*

#12 Apr 20, 2008 6:42 PM

ontels

OOC=we should whaite for the other charicters to react now

wink

#13 Apr 20, 2008 6:44 PM

Antr the Rolf
Website

AntR:Heh..Like I need anything from this junk heap!

Anubis LW:So this is my life...Wonder what awaits this time.

#14 Apr 20, 2008 6:57 PM

ontels

the gaurd infront of AntR's cell poke him with his hallbeard and says rather spitefully "is there a problem meat?!"

wink

#15 Apr 20, 2008 7:05 PM

Antr the Rolf
Website

Antr:*tries to claw him*Nothing!It just how you cook it!You can't cook!(ooooooo!)

Anubid LW:Calm down AntR..its not that big of a deal!

AntR:*slops clawing*Hmph!

#16 Apr 20, 2008 7:33 PM

ontels

the gaurd stops and laphs nastilly "you should listen to your freind punk" and then he turns to anubid "so why arent you eatin?"

wink

#17 Apr 21, 2008 12:06 AM

Antr the Rolf
Website

Anubis:Why you ask?I could tell...but to hears of my tale would make screams enter your head and forever you'll hear them..only the ones worthy enough had heard.

Antr:*sitting*Yeah..I was one..but never do I want to know.*sharpens claws*heh.

#18 Apr 21, 2008 3:16 PM

ontels

the gaurd wasent very smart and was getting more wound up "here your tale? I dont want to hear eny tale! all I know is that Im not aload to leave intil your finished!" shouted the angry gaurd

the gaurd infront of anubis's cell had taken intrest in the argument and turend round to say "maybe we should teach i'm a lesson eh John"

the gaurd who aparentlly wass called John laphed cruelly and said "I like your thinkin Teg" and with that they oppened anubis's cell and lunged at him with there hallbeards.

wink

#19 Apr 21, 2008 5:16 PM

RSpanner

OCC: sorry i haven't replied yet :!, been at school -_- first day back <_<

Aleono: *bashes agaist cell walls growling* For crying out loud, leave him alone! You just wait until my sister hears about this, i know i hate her but she saved me once, she'll do it again...GAH! *there is a tallesmand attached to his chest, it is what Peacargo used to poison him. Every now and then, a pulse of evil powers rages through his body which gives him great pain even now* *grumbles to self* Oh why hasn't My uncle found me by now, this is the best time to take me back.

#20 Apr 21, 2008 7:57 PM

Ayumi_the_Dark_Wolf
Banned
Website

Ayumi: eat up little ones....hey? can you keep down over there?!....*the little dragons stopped eating and curled up beside Ayumi* aw....you guys tired? *lays down, but doesnt sleep*

#21 Apr 21, 2008 11:04 PM

Antr the Rolf
Website

Anubis LW:*growls*You fools..you wenty into my trap,and now my friends shall I set you free.\\AntR:*stands*Heh...no wonder Anubis never left.He's got a great plan ahead.

#22 Apr 22, 2008 6:22 PM

ontels

both gaurds stoped to look at each other confused
"set who free us?"said john

wink

#23 Apr 22, 2008 8:05 PM

Antr the Rolf
Website

AntR:Wow..yoyu guys are REAL smart

#24 Apr 23, 2008 8:06 PM

ontels

teg looked around to AntR and shouted angrilly "eh! you can shut up an all ow bowt you get this dragon and Ill go get that thing!"
john nodded in agreement and then teg went to oppen AntR's cage now both gaurds were closing in
the gaurd infront of ayumi's cell had left because he had eaten his food while the other two gaurds just watched in amusement

wink

#25 Apr 24, 2008 1:24 AM

Antr the Rolf
Website

AntR:*T*Now what Anubis?You've got to have a plan!

Anubis:*T*:I'm afraid I don't..but I got another idea.*T's Ayumi*Ayumi..try to draw attention to one of the guards.

Board footer