Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Apr 17, 2008 12:43 AM

Hero58
Gems: 0
Website

Spyro RPG Academy of Dragons

This takes place after oh lets say Blazes RPG (discription inside) anyone may join this takes place 2 years after Blazes RPG with the rebuilt academy

Special Invites:
Shade105 (for acting greatly as spyro and so on and so forth)
Lancer232
CynderRules (does a awesome job of playing as cynder)
Blaze the Dragon
Orthas

And so on and so forth you can create fan characters

#2 Apr 17, 2008 12:43 AM

Rurikredwolf
Birthday: 14 October
Website

Re: Spyro RPG Academy of Dragons

whats this about?

#3 Apr 17, 2008 12:44 AM

Hero58
Website

Its about when the dragons start well you knwo going to the academy to learn and such...ect. ect.

#4 Apr 17, 2008 12:47 AM

Blaze the Dragon

Count me in! I have something interesting planned with Blaze and Frost...

#5 Apr 17, 2008 12:48 AM

Hero58
Website

Ok we need to see if the others will join as well we will start like...tomorrow...well if no one else joins tomorrow we'll add up about...a extra day to it

#6 Apr 17, 2008 12:52 AM

Blaze the Dragon

Orthas is going to be gone for about another week - week and a half though.

#7 Apr 17, 2008 1:00 AM

Hero58
Website

I see then...alright heera re my characters and their Bio

Wedger: The father of the legendary purple dragon and a great ally to the race fo Dragons and Humans but is sometimes overconfident and sometimes plays harsh jokes

Vyper: The dragon brother of Wedger and is a honorable and Kind well dragon and is the husband of Falisha

Sky: He is the secret son of wedger well at least he was and is jealous of his brother Jeriz for finding a girl before he did

Sasha: The dragoness wife of Wedger and is kind as well but also makes sure wedger doesnt play to harsh of jokes

Jeriz: He is Wedgers 3rd son and is honorable but also very naive and always rushes into battle before thinking

Varse: Is the robotic creation fo wedger and is also very very very stupid and causes most accedints and is also very annoying to the group but also brign soem sort of a comedy into the story

Nuva: he is a scientist in the group but is also a very easily tempered person if he doesnt catch up no his work if wedger and the others interrupt him first that is

(And finally) Gaul: Revived by lord recluse and now is a potential ally to wedger and the group fo friends he known to be a jerk and harsh and cruel to them but he is a great ally none the less

#8 Apr 17, 2008 2:04 AM

Blaze the Dragon

My characters:

Blaze and Frost: Leaders of the Peace Keepers Realm, headmasters of the academy, and have been gifted with human forms by the Water Dragon, although they use different battle styles (Blaze uses two-handed sword, Frost uses glaive) Blaze is a scarlet and black fire element dragon, Frost is a light blue and dark blue ice element dragoness

Raikou: Blaze's first friend from the dragon academy, a gold electric element dragon

Enfer: Blaze and Frost's oldest son, fire element. Hotheaded, but thinks ahead in battle.

Krystal: Enfer's girlfriend, ice element from Magic Crafters Realm. Flirty and embarasses Enfer often.

Crystal: Blaze and Frost's oldest daughter, ice element. Calm personality, easily embarassed.

Aftershock: Blaze and Frost's second son, earth element. Thinks rashly very often.

Eclair: Blaze and Frost's second daughter, electric element. (Enfer, Crystal, Aftershock and Eclair hatched on the same day, but at different times, Crystal being the oldest). Talks fast like Volteer.

Huo Yan: Blaze and Frost's third son, fire element, originally Wedger's ancestor, chosen hero of the Water Dragon. (reincarnated from human into their son) Looks exactly like Blaze and has his personality.

Sun Lian: Huo Yan's girlfriend, originally his wife in their human lives hundreds of years ago.

Shuang: Blaze and Frost's third daughter, ice element. Looks exactly like Frost and has her personality.

Shiro: White and black dragon, prince of his dimension, his dimension's version of Blaze.

Burakku: Black and white dragon, prince of his dimension, Shiro's brother.

Kage: Chronicler's descendant.

Ragnarok: Was Sepheron's former master when it came to spells, but was betrayed and killed. He harbors a personal hatred for Blaze, due to having to possess his body, as well as being killed by Blaze once. He also attempted to destroy Blaze and Frost's souls 2 years ago when their bodies were desecrated and they were trapped in hell after inadvertently being killed by Illadin, to prevent them from being resurrected, along with other villains they've had to face in the past.

Dark Blaze (DB): Is Blaze's dark side, first created when the DM (Dark Master) snuck up behind Blaze and corrupted him, he has now become a separate entity.

#9 Apr 17, 2008 2:11 AM

Antr the Rolf
Website

OCC:Hey mind if I could join..be a good challenge for me..I got a lot of characters to put up.But new ones.

#10 Apr 17, 2008 6:18 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

OOC: I have three right now, but I do have a fourth mentor-like character that I may put in.

#11 Apr 17, 2008 6:48 PM

Blaze the Dragon

I've been thinking of what I'll do with Blaze and Frost, relationship problems between them.

#12 Apr 17, 2008 9:23 PM

Hero58
Website

sounds pretty interesting lets wait like a couple hours give shade and CR sometime to reply to this to see if they want to join

#13 Apr 17, 2008 9:37 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

OOC: IS it only dragons? If so...well, I can count out one character...but the mentor dude is half dragon so....idk.

#14 Apr 17, 2008 9:39 PM

Hero58
Website

OOC: No it's not only dragons Wedger is a human that has powers that can turn himself to dragon and half-human half-dragon at anytime he wishes

#15 Apr 17, 2008 9:44 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

OOC: Well, I have a wolf and a Half-wolf/Half dragon dude. (Mentor dude is equivilant of 87 in human years...but he still acts like he is twenty tongue)

#16 Apr 17, 2008 9:55 PM

Hero58
Website

OOC: I see then well that works fine just dont like...rush the RPG it doesnt make the RPG fun if anyone rushes it....

#17 Apr 17, 2008 9:58 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

OOC: I'm not going to. Heck, I may not even be here all the time.

#18 Apr 17, 2008 10:08 PM

Lancer232
Website

OOC: I'm joining.  Here is my characters *pops knuckles for a wall of text*

Inferno: The 3rd known purple dragon (Spyro's the 2nd) who's father is the Dark Master himself, but he hates his father for what he became. He has a temper problem that seems to worsen after he leaves a discord form and has a half/dragon half/human form he can change to. He's an instructor of the Master's of Fire class. He is a Peace Keeper dragon.

Voltanya: Inferno's wife, she met him when they were 15 years old (Shade's first RPG) and have had 2 children. She is an Artisan dragon.

Napalm: Inferno and Voltanya's oldest child, he shares his father's temper but he is a little bit more spunky and has a tendancy of getting in trouble. He also has a dark secret, his grandfather (the DM) is an alternate personality that has been suppressed thanks to Blaze. He is a yellow and white dragon. He's a Peace Keeper/Artisan mix.

Arctina: Napalm's sister, she is a sapphire blue (VERY light blue, lighter than Frost) and cobalt (light blue) dragoness. She has a cool personality but she also shares her father's firey temper.  There is no evidence of the DM's mind being an alternate personality. She is the same as Napalm.

Tempest: A Magic Crafter dragon who is one of the masters of magic in the academy...although his spells do backfire time and time again. He is a pale green and biege (very pale yellow) dragon.

Volcanis: The product of a darker side of Inferno, he was created when Inferno couldn't control his temper for the first time (at Leon's ex-mansion). He's very cocky but he is still a formidable foe.

Kevin: A very lethal servant of the DM, he is a changeling that can fool almost anyone into believing he is what he is (as in his form).

Sepheron: One of the most powerful villains ever met, he was a student of Ragnarok and defeated him to gain his power, but he was fulled by Inferno (Dark Master) to resurrect him because of his desire for power. He has killed many and plans on killing more. He is an Elf gone bad (lol)

Master General GAMMA-3102: Wedger's most powerful SuperSoldier bodyguard, he has enhanced reflexes, speed, strength, and senses and is a descendant of Leon the Assassain. He is part Shadow Elf and part Human.

Tailron: Sepheron's brother, but he does beneficial deeds. He is a master healer (let's say Cynder has been taught by him? Alright with you CR?) and is literally the inventor of the Magic Discharger...and he regrets it. This powerful potion was created during the Great Elven War to eleminate the Shadow Elves' magic powers so they could be destroyed easier.

Victor: Varse's cousin by Manufacturing, he is an Attack Droid with an obsession with killing, although he has actually considered all in the academy a "friend", but he calls everyone else a meatbag.

Terrace: (NOT the Beast Maker leader in Dragon Chronicles) A 20 year-old Earth dragon, he is as good as Blaze when it comes to tactics. He is a dark green and brown dragon from Peace Keeper's.

*wiggles his wrists from the cramps of typing so much*

#19 Apr 17, 2008 10:19 PM

Cynder794

OOC: Can my two fan chars join. I'm making them adults (they're married BTW) I have something planned with them...

#20 Apr 17, 2008 10:20 PM

Hero58
Website

OOC: sure you can join

#21 Apr 17, 2008 10:51 PM

Cynder794

Actually there's more that two hope that's OK...

Primrose: Dream Weaver, a deep blood red with a scarlet belly. She has purple horns and side horns with bright amber eyes. Her wing membrane is scarlet with a fade to black pattern. Her element is darkness but she's not evil. Her mother was murdered on her third birthday... She now teaches her element since it has become more common.

Fang: Husband of Primrose. Magic Crafter. He is silver with lightning bolt marks down his back. He has an electric blue belly. He is an electricity dragon. He teaches the masters of electricity class. His eyes are a smokey grey.

Ashe: Primrose's father. Dream Weaver. His element is fire. He is bright red with an orange underbelly and wing membrane. His eyes are red.

Mara: Fang's mother. Magic Crafter. She is albino. Her element is wind.

Watson: Fang's father. Magic Crafter. He is grey with lightning bolt markings. Has a bright blue belly. His eyes are smokey grey. His element is electricity.

#22 Apr 17, 2008 10:59 PM

Hero58
Website

OOC: sounds like interesting characters now if shade and CR dont say if theyd like to join in about...30-40 minutes we'll start and they can join whenever theyd like

#23 Apr 17, 2008 11:06 PM

Blaze the Dragon

OOC: CR says she doesn't want to join any more RPGs right now, she feels like she has too much on her plate already.

#24 Apr 17, 2008 11:08 PM

Hero58
Website

OOC: Ah i see...hmm so i guess someone will have to play the role as cynder and spyro for the moment until they join...thats if they join

#25 Apr 17, 2008 11:12 PM

Rurikredwolf
Website

OOC: i should probably get started on my character bios....but I am too busy XD.

Board footer