Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Apr 16, 2008 8:01 PM

Elokin21
Gems: 0

Easy Enemy Defeat: A New Beginning

When you have the electric breath, you can toss your enemies around. This is very useful when you are near a cliff and have a hard enemy. Catch them in your electric breath and toss them over the edge. Even the flying Dreadwing falls to its doom. Another way to kill that is easy and efficient is to toss enemies in the air and jump up to meet them, then bash them over the edge of a cliff.

It is how I got so far. Try it in any game you can toss enemies around.

#2 Apr 26, 2008 8:55 AM

DarkMaster

Re: Easy Enemy Defeat: A New Beginning

yea it really works i did it when i had A New Beginning :-P :-P :-P big_smile

#3 Oct 28, 2008 11:20 AM

Spyro Master

yeh thats fun to do as well its the only tihng i dont like about eternal night as it dosent hav the electricity breath like that otherwise u could defeat teh enemies even easier like that battle in mount malefor where ur up against those ghost things i personally though use ice then earth pound then electricty to mess them around tehn earth flail spinning quite funny realy how eays they r

#4 Nov 18, 2008 5:50 PM

Picklejerky

Found out how to sorta do the same with Cynder on DOTD. Just use wind instead. ^^

#5 Nov 26, 2008 8:10 PM

SPYRO is awsome!!

hehe yah its easy and fun and when your in a small room they keep bouncing if u hold down x or whatever the breath button is. the health goes down(fast, if fully upgraded) another thing fer electricity breath--knock the armidillo things in tall plains into the air an do electricity breath on them. the game makes the sound when u press the y button and the monky is trapped in the electric thingy, and the enemy will spin in the air untill ther health goes down and they die. try it! big_smile  NOTEfully upgraded breath and infinite breath cheat r most succesful in this trick. smile  wink EDIT: fire works too

Board footer