You are not logged in.

#1 Apr 03, 2008 2:12 AM

Dark Fury Dragon
Gems: 0

Gameplay and Cutscenes

Anyone know where I can find any for download? I keep seeing some videos on Youtube with Spyro the Dragon footage but I can't seem to find downloads for the footage anywhere. I'd really appreciate it if someone can tell me.

#2 Apr 03, 2008 9:35 PM

Juice box

Re: Gameplay and Cutscenes

I feel sorry for thepeople on this site who haven't played this game. It's awesome!

Woooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

#3 Apr 03, 2008 11:43 PM

LoneKnight
Website

I don't know if the cinematics in the original Spyro are in-game or pre-rendered. In-game means that NPC's (Non-playable characters) act them out in real time. Pre-rendered means that it was already recorded and is saved on the disk, and plays by itself. Since I've already browsed through the entire Spyro the Dragon CD in search of its music, I haven't found any pre-rendered video files, so they are probably in-game, inwhich case, you'll only be able to get that cinematic footage by recording it with FRAPS or some similiar program and with a Playstation Emulator.

#4 May 25, 2008 2:25 AM

Trasher258
Website

Huh. I did stumble on a video that shows someone in the intro cinematics for Spyro 2 but had control of Spyro. The user said he doesn't know how to access the other portions of the game cinematics or in Spyro 1 or 3. It does prove that they are, in fact, in-game. (It also explains why the audio lags behind when running the game on a emulator)

I don't care how it looks but how it functions

Board footer