Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Dec 23, 2006 2:02 AM

Zerodius
Gems: 0

Re: Please help me

The answer is surprisingly simple:

Notice the Moneybags shop pads? They actually act as teleporters.

Get in, buy a teleport ticket, teleport back to a previously visited shop and you're set!

Hope I was of help.

NOTE: The game save and boot you back to the game's starting point once you beat the last boss so you can do that if you didn't activate the shop teleport pads. If you want to be able to watch the (disappointly short, even with 100%) ending more than once and fight the last boss over and over again, this isn't what you want to do however ; sadly, you can't have rematches with bosses... and it include the last boss.

#2 Dec 23, 2006 2:30 AM

Zerodius
Gems: 0

Re: Please help me

First, please use correct english. That means, stop with the "u" instead of "you" and the "its" instead of "it's".

Second, all you need to activate a shop pad is to walk over it. It will glow to show that it has been activated ; no need for actually buying tickets every time.

So no, you're not done.

... and as I said, if you don't care about being able to redo the last boss and see the ending more than once, you can always just beat the game once and then resume with your 100% hunting.

The 100% ending extra scene will play once you get the last item automatically should the last boss already be beaten.

Board footer