Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Mar 21, 2008 10:46 PM

CynderFan101
Gems: 0

CRAZY Munition's Forge glitch

Hey, I don't know how this happened, but I was in that cave where you meet Moleyaire fighting these guys when Spyro just fell THROUGH the floor.  Then he started doing that thing he does when you fall from a really high place.  But he just kept FALLING!  And out in front of me was Boyzitbig so close that I could almost touch it.  And Spyro was STILL falling!  Then I started to glide in place.  The Land was TOTALLY gone!  Here I was just flying through the air, and I had no idea where Sparx was.  It was REALLY weird.  I had to reset my game because he wouldn't stop falling!

#2 Mar 22, 2008 3:50 AM

TheManiacOnWheels

Re: CRAZY Munition's Forge glitch

That happened to me once...it was WEIRD!

#3 Mar 22, 2008 5:20 AM

Zekira Drake

...is there at least ONE glitch like this ('fall' through floor) for each game???

I found a glitch like this in every Spyro game I have: Spyro AHT, Spyro TEN, and Spyro YTD. I didn't know there was one for ANB...

It's the same mechanic in those games, too: you fall through the floor, Spyro keeps screaming as if he was falling, and his sprite animation becomes as if he was falling downl.

#4 Mar 22, 2008 8:49 AM

DragonWithinMe
Birthday: 1 April
Website

Me and my brother find atleast 1 glitch in almost every game we have =P Anyway I didn't have that glitch anytime even that I finished the game 11 times before I returned it to my friend.

#5 Apr 29, 2008 8:16 AM

DarkSpyroRocks
Website

Something like that happned to me in TEN.Spyro fell into a big eye-like thing and kept falling.I restarted it too.Glithces make me laugh sometimes.

#6 Jul 15, 2008 10:14 AM

georgialeigh

I also had a glich of Spyro falling but I was in the ice level were you save Volteer was trapped from the ice king I was on the ice kings chair and it looked like I was flying IT WAS AWESOME BUT WEIRD!!!!!!!!

#7 Aug 25, 2008 11:57 AM

YellowBananas
Website

me and mah bro did that to Ron in harry potter 3 game!he was screaming and falling, then we switched to hermione and she was FINE! so we walked off.

Then once in some random old place we switched bak to ron HEHEHEHE HE STLLL FALLING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
happened near the potion calss for those who care.
I WANNA TRY THIS SPYRO ONE! *runs off to play*

#8 Oct 15, 2008 11:14 PM

SPYRO is awsome!!

i fell too, into one of those leaf pits at tall plains.....it was wierd!!

#9 Nov 22, 2008 9:16 AM

Erza
Birthday: 19 June
Website

That kinda happened to me but i fell off a ledge on to the ground but i was falling then it stopped just
before i hit the ground but i was still falling!! funny though

Something like that happened in Halo, I shot an explosive thing then a cone flew at me and hit me in
the head and died by cone!

#10 Mar 15, 2009 10:40 PM

Black fire ball

i got a glitch for that place...

when i was freeing the moles in munitions forge it was gay i freed only like three and it went to the cut scene where molyer lets me out of the cave and behind spyro you could see the crystals from the moles. therefore i didnt free all the moles and it still let me out tongue

...;<Halley3...

Then im with you...
   I Love you<3

#11 Mar 23, 2009 5:15 AM

cynderfan
Website

I was gliding there and my wing got stuck in the wall O.O

#12 Mar 24, 2009 6:20 PM

x-Cynder's_Complexity-x

I had this weird glitch once (on TNB).
I got hit by a monkey and Spyro went "OH!", and then I killed the monkey, but whenever I walked, he kept doing it.
When he stepped with his left foot he said "OH!" and with his right foot he said "OOH!" XD

It happened somewhere in Tall Plains, I can't remember where though - I have a strong feeling that it was on the wooden raft, where he has to fight all the monkeys, but I can't be sure.

Board footer