#1 Mar 21, 2008 3:55 PM

TrueSpyroFAN
Gems: 0

Hunter Appears?

#2 Mar 21, 2008 4:23 PM

Game_Girl_2007

Re: Hunter Appears?

I think he will. He was mentioned and appeared at the end of TEN. (console version and perhaps DS too) Lets hope he does. big_smile

The LoS series did NOT ruin the fandom. Nor would a Spyro movie ruin it. The fans are doing that themselves by their constant whining and complaining about small, idiotic things. It's the Sonic fandom all over again.

#3 Mar 21, 2008 11:29 PM

ratchet
Website

Yeah, he will probably be in, but as  have said, his personality and Voice will be changed. Maybe his look too.

#4 Mar 22, 2008 2:35 PM

TrueSpyroFAN

I can't wait to see him! smile  I luv him! :wub:
He'll luk soooo awesome!  hunter  I hope.... :: D

#5 Mar 22, 2008 3:43 PM

RSpanner

Also, he wrote a letter to spyro in TEN on the pirate ship, if you remember...

#6 Mar 23, 2008 5:43 AM

Shrazer320

He WILL be; in the console version, he sent Spyro a letter via the Manweersmall and you see a glimpse of him at the VERY end, and in the GBA version, during the credits, Hunter's outline is seen running across the screen slowly through-out the credits as the sun rises.

#7 Mar 23, 2008 9:54 AM

TrueSpyroFAN

Oh....well i only have the DS version but it doidn't day he wrote a letter.. hmm  But i saw him at the end though..i was curious..

#8 Mar 23, 2008 2:56 PM

Scarabbug

It'll be really cool to have some more older characters showing up again, even in a new form. I was always a fan of the old Hunter. smile Not sure what I'll think of the new one though... he sounds so serious by comparison.

*Sigh* I guess this really is a very different Spyro world to the original... hmm

#9 Mar 27, 2008 4:37 AM

Spyrofriend
Gems: 147

He is going to be in the 3rd game, as is the Dark Master. We don't know yet who wil voice Hunter or  the DM.Hopefully the actors they get will be good. I personally would like to see Christpher Lee as the Dark Master, no other living actor can send chills down your spine like he can, simply by reading a few lines. He's playedthe vilian in just about any major film you can think of over the last 60 years, he's been Count Dracula, a villian in james Bond, hes been in the LOTR and Star wars series, to name just a few.

Board footer