Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Mar 21, 2008 7:55 AM

ratchet
Gems: 0
Website

My Theories on TDH

Hi, i am going to say my theories on whats going to happen in TDH.

Hunter Will find Spyro, Cynder and Sparx in the crystal thing, after that i dont know
But Spyro will look the same (model) and his voice, Cynder can be played aswell but it will be same screen Load Save Co-op. Sparx by Billy west, Pressing X twice to fly but it will be limited and probablyto a degree of height. Not too hard not too easy, reusing bosses, monkeys, face the dark master

#2 Mar 21, 2008 9:33 AM

TheManiacOnWheels

Re: My Theories on TDH

...I'm hoping that it'll be rated 'M'.
for some reason everyone seems to thinks that's a bad thing. It could be awesome if it was done right people!

#3 Mar 21, 2008 10:08 AM

ratchet
Website

I dont think it will be rated M, and dont want it to be one of "those" games. I think Some people think that Spyro should end up as some Dark game, where you are going around learning magic and using your breaths and fighting, like an RPG, like a sorta "dragon quest" game. I think thats what some people wanted Spyro to be from the start. I wouldn't actually mind playing that kind of Game and i think it would be hella fun yet i think that A greater original style Spyro would be better. TLOS is kinda like the barrier between the RPG and the originals, i mean in a good way, SL was kinda the trial of the Dark Spyro RPG which i find one of the worst Spyro games so well.......

#4 Mar 21, 2008 10:17 AM

TheManiacOnWheels

I never finished SL. I can't find it either so i'm pretty stuffed.
I don't think that it was that good either. Sure, it was kinda dark, but it still had that same cute, goofey, (annoying) sense and the enemies were freakin' BUGS!

#5 Mar 21, 2008 10:26 AM

ratchet
Website

#6 Mar 21, 2008 10:48 AM

Reivan
Website

hmmm. actually a "M" rating wouldnt be too bad... illl be nearly 16 by the time it comes out i think so it wont matter to me. (not that it does now lol.GO GOD OF WAR)

#7 Mar 21, 2008 12:15 PM

ratchet
Website

It would be nothing like a Spyro game or what Spyro was supposed to be, and thats why i say no

#8 Mar 21, 2008 3:07 PM

Game_Girl_2007

Ya see! There you go again. We know you hate TLoS. You don't have to keep reminding us! GTFO!

The LoS series did NOT ruin the fandom. Nor would a Spyro movie ruin it. The fans are doing that themselves by their constant whining and complaining about small, idiotic things. It's the Sonic fandom all over again.

#9 Mar 21, 2008 11:28 PM

ratchet
Website

*COUGH* Hi mrs Policeman Game_Girl i was just saying that i didn't want an M game, i didn't say anything about how bad TLOS is, read my posts and others before you judge.

#10 Mar 21, 2008 11:32 PM

Game_Girl_2007

Whatever. Oh. Be careful what you say nowdays Ratchet. I spoke to the admin, and he said a tempo ban would sort your attitude out. Now I suspect he's giving you a chance, so I woulden't blow it if I were you. He IS considering banning you.

The LoS series did NOT ruin the fandom. Nor would a Spyro movie ruin it. The fans are doing that themselves by their constant whining and complaining about small, idiotic things. It's the Sonic fandom all over again.

#11 Mar 21, 2008 11:39 PM

ratchet
Website

Alright, lets get BOT.
So to continue, i am not quite sure what why Spyro will have to go from each level to the next, it might be quite random like TEN or maybe not. Chances are that after you escape from the crystal you'll have to learn your breaths AGAIN and i dont know if they'll be different, hopefully they will for a bit of variety.

#12 Mar 22, 2008 3:02 PM

SpyroGirl101
Gems: 10
Birthday: 14 April
Website

#13 Mar 22, 2008 3:06 PM

LoneKnight
Website

Okay, here's some accurate theories, that we can assume from the previous games.

1. The game will NOT be rated M. The target audience is not 18+ years or older. The target audience is younger. It will stick to the same rank as before.

2. The game will NOT change its current style. They are using the exact same engine that they used for ANB and EN. They won't remake an entire engine.

3. Hunter will probably find Spyro, awake him from his crystal thing, and we will probably know that because of his down-time, Spyro will need to relearn his powers. Also, in the time he was crystalized, perhaps the Dark Master has returned.

These are educated guesses, and they will most likely happen.

#14 Mar 22, 2008 7:37 PM

Game_Girl_2007

To Ratchet: Chances of this game being M rated is very slim. PG13 maybe. But not M rated. (we don't rate our stuff like that here in Scotland. XD it's either U, PG, 12, 15 or 18.)

To SpyroGirl101: Yeah. I don't listen to children. (I'm 19. XD )

#15 Mar 22, 2008 8:30 PM

Doppelgangergang
Banned

I want multi player (online play) so we can party and bash our dragons online! (Like Spyro's Lair with own custom dragons, but in an arena and you know the rest...)

#16 Mar 22, 2008 10:07 PM

Game_Girl_2007

Hey, that would be awesome!! Like an online Spyro RPG! That would be sweet!!

#17 Mar 23, 2008 1:19 AM

ratchet
Website

"I don't listen to children" Very arrogant, no offence but i find that very disrespectable, just because we are young, doesn't make us wrong.
Spyro Online: Like Loneknight said, they wont change the engine and it would be very suprising i Krome made a Spyro MMORPG

#18 Mar 23, 2008 1:28 AM

Doppelgangergang
Banned

That's why I would like online play... It gives infinite replayability, as long as there are peeps online!

#19 Mar 23, 2008 1:30 AM

Game_Girl_2007

Sorry, I just have a great dislike of children, so I never care what they say. Nor do I listen to them. (It's my little cousins fault that I hate kids.) Only kid I don't hate is my goddaughter.

and a Spyro MMORPG sounds like a great idea. XD I'd buy it for sure.

#20 Mar 23, 2008 2:06 AM

ratchet
Website

I would too, but it wont happen while Krome is around.
"I just have a great dislike of children". It is like me saying i have a great dislike of adults, all are different, some like to punch and kick each other and throw rocks at cars, some like to draw pictures and write fanfiction, Some of them have stupid opinions with no reason (Not saying this towards TLOS), and some have good reasons which deserve to be listened to.

Oh, you have no right to say GTFO out to me, seeing i dont say anything like that.

#21 Mar 23, 2008 2:30 AM

TheManiacOnWheels

I'm never gonna let this go!
I just meant that TDH could be the same rating as Eragon was.
To LoneKnight: You can't say it will NOT be M, you can only guess(i know it probably will be PG 13, or whatever it was before, but i can still dream).
Anyway...i can't think at the moment...

#22 Mar 23, 2008 4:02 AM

Doppelgangergang
Banned

Oh boy... M for Mature? Come on... Spyro will be T at least... Unless someone with a twisted mind makes it violent... (Hope not...)

I emailed Krome Studios about the online multiplayer... Waiting for a reply...

And if the online play is going to be true, I would like... PWN some dragons!

#23 Mar 23, 2008 4:43 AM

Juice box

Ahh, it's fun being in the stage between child and adult. Yay for adolesence!  big_smile
Anyway I think TDH will probably be exactly the same as TEN and ANB.

Woooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

#24 Mar 23, 2008 7:35 AM

ratchet
Website

"I think TDH will probably be exactly the same as TEN and ANB."

Well looking at the difference between ANB and TEN i cant really see much difference anyway, Dragon time was probably the thing most worked on, there is better breaths, And more platforming. But it was just like Krome cut out bits of ANB and stuck them on TEN and covered them with selaphane. (Not bashing TLOS).
So we can probably expect some similarities and some differences, but nothing big.
My opinion

#25 Mar 23, 2008 2:52 PM

Scarabbug

Board footer