Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Feb 09, 2008 9:28 PM

fugabutacus
Gems: 0
Website

Oh god i don't know what to do!

I want the new legend of Spyro games, but heres the problem:

I don't know what console to get them on because I have an X-box but only the first game is out on xbox. so i decided i would buy an xbox360 then i could get both on xbox, but the second one isnt out on 360... I have a DS so i could get them both on that but DS games aren't the same and theyre not as good. So then I have to buy a PS3 or Wii, none of which i really want because i want a 360. ARGH!

Any advice?

Ruf Bon Dufus

#2 Feb 09, 2008 10:14 PM

ratchet
Website

Re: Oh god i don't know what to do!

Get a PS2, both Of Them are on It. If you dont want a PS2 than tough luck, you cant get both of them in  good quality.

#3 Feb 27, 2008 3:12 AM

CynderFan101

I myself have a wii, and I have no idea why you don't want to get one.  Is it because of the motion you have to do?  If so, The Eternal Night is on Wii, and so will the new game Darkest Hour.  Listen to this:  I went to get a gamecube once when I saw A New Beginning on the shelf.  I already had an xbox, but I didn't know it was for xbox, so I got a gamecube pretty much JUST for that game.  When I got the Eternal Night, I bought a almost JUST for that game.  It's pretty confusing, The Legend of Spyro games, but I recommend you get a Wii for 1 reason.  The graphics are like, WAY better!  Also, the wii remote and the nunchuk are actually MUCH easier to use than I thought.  Choose the wii!!!!!!

#4 Feb 27, 2008 1:02 PM

DragonWithinMe
Birthday: 1 April
Website

ANB and TEN are for PS2 and (Im not 100% sure ->) I read somewhere on the internet that The Darkest Hour comes to PS2, XBOX 360, Wii, PS3, DS and Gamecube.
So they all 3 are for PS2 (Darkest Hour maybe), DS, Wii and Gamecube. I have PS2 and I hope that The Darkest Hour comes also to PS2.
So if u want good quality and gameplay u should have PS2 or Wii.

#5 Mar 02, 2008 7:39 PM

Spyrocks

I have a Wii, and it ROCKS! If you want to spend money wisely, get a Wii. They are great, and you can do so many things on them. You should DEFENITLY get a Wii. They are kool! smile

" Mommy? Fluff my pillow?" - Sparx ( I love that)
  Too much sugar leads to major destruction.... how I know that is not to be told......

Board footer