Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jan 31, 2008 8:51 PM

princessmean1
Gems: 0

how do I????

Ok, I am trying to save money and bought my kids used gameboy advance games.
My daughter picked out Spyro, the Eternal Night (for gameboy advance)She tried playing it but got so frustrated she started   :'( 
Can anyone tell me where on line I can download a FREE copy on the game? Or can anyone tell me how to get started? Like shooting fire, moving, flying etc.....
thanks
(flowers)
p.s. what is the age limit on this game?  I read somewhere 10+ and also 7+. Lex is 7.

sorry about the silly questions, just a mom trying to help her kids.

#2 Jan 31, 2008 9:53 PM

Volteer32

Re: how do I????

G'day princessmean

When I first started I too found out The Eternal Night was a fair bit of a challenge. Not sure about where you might be able to download a copy but perhaps taking a step back, go one game back to The Legend Of Spyro: A New Beginning.

The reason why I say this, is because it's less frustrating. Plus you get to see how it all starts up, and the two games inter-link, where A New Beginning finishes, The Eternal Night picks up.

#3 Feb 01, 2008 4:05 PM

Nayamou
Website

You can download an emulator and a ROM, if you need the game that badly. I often use it as a last resort, personally.

I have played the GBA version, and in contrast to the console version, it's also a lot easier. it's also completely different and inaccurate to the canon; but nonetheless a fantastic game. truly stunning for the Game Boy Advance.

I unfortunately can't remember the controls either, sorry.

In the US, the game is a 10+. In Europe, it's a 7+.

#4 Feb 01, 2008 7:51 PM

Spyrorocks
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 4
Website

Legally, as long as you own the game you can own a rom.

BUT, its just not as fun playing it on your computer.

As said before, spyro TEN is more challenging then ANB, heck I haven't even beaten TEN yet.

#5 Feb 01, 2008 8:06 PM

SpyroWish
Website

i love spyro im a master at it sorry to rub in face

but i dont have it on gaboy or whatever so read the little pallet in the case and search up controls or whatever there u will find the controls and alot more and dont worry i had trouble got frustrated at first then went passing on by now for some reason i beleave he is real and thats what gave me faith to do it

so just real the pallet in the case if no pallet PM me and i will tell u controls myself

the age limit is 3+

#6 Feb 01, 2008 9:48 PM

LordCrump10

Board footer