Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jan 24, 2008 9:37 PM

Volteer32
Gems: 0

Slowly getting through it ... honestly I think it's a good game.

*** Note I've got the PS2 version of it ***

Okay made it past the two scorpion things with cannons on their tails. And also that flying ship and also The Executioner.

Now what I'm up to is I've got to look for a map, I'm up the back of the ship where all these dudes attack you, plus I've got these two stairways with cannons on either side, a massive box (which I know contains two more of these scorpion things).

Okay just a quick question - how to get past ? should I attack the enemies and defeat the guys at the top of the stairs, come back down and break that large box open - use my Earth Pound move knock the two scorpions up and then hit them with a fury??

Any tips would be greatly appreciated smile

#2 Jan 24, 2008 10:14 PM

Pip
Website

Re: Slowly getting through it ... honestly I think it's a good game.

#3 Jan 24, 2008 10:50 PM

Volteer32

Thanks Pip - I'll try taking out the pirates first down the bottom, then work on the scorpions, then head up and wipe out the others smile

#4 Feb 11, 2008 10:15 PM

Sheita

I:

Killed all the pirates, got fury, killed more pirates.. Then, when they where dead, I "freed" the scopions, walked over to them, and made them follow me. I then went close to the stairs, made the small pirates follow me, and unleashed fury. After fury, EVERYTHING was dead.. Except Spyro & Sparx of couse...

Board footer