Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#51 Jan 26, 2008 12:25 AM

Antr the Rolf
Gems: 0
Website

Re: Spyro quest (MY RPG)

*I understad what you mean,2 yrs. ago I had to fight my father and something werid happen and in a flash my whole building was in falmes.I've currently been homeless.*Said Arcane

#52 Jan 26, 2008 12:30 AM

Blaze the Dragon

"I am sorry for your loss. My brother, he betrayed my family, let the humans capture and torture us. I was the only survivor of his betrayal. He gave me this scar" Seraph said, showing Arcane a large scar running diagonally across his back.

"Just as I control the light, he controls the shadows, darkness itself. We are exact opposites. He has a fiery temper, and is cruel. He is also however, very cunning. He's a master tactician" he said.

#53 Jan 26, 2008 12:39 AM

Antr the Rolf
Website

Well I was raised by the Dark Maeters before the incident 2 yrs. ago.I was the only one who wanted to just help this world.But I guess I'm the only one left,or am I?!?!All I really want is my friends and family back.

#54 Jan 27, 2008 1:47 AM

Blaze the Dragon

"All I know is, this battle is going to be difficult. There are most likely going to be many casualties, on both sides. I intend to make my brother one of them" Seraph said, rather coldly.

#55 Jan 27, 2008 3:10 AM

Antr the Rolf
Website

As Arcane & Seraph went back to CheetahZ HQ they ran into some enemies and they started to surround them.*Well,I seems that we stumbled upon some humans*?sSaid Seraph.*Well this should only take 2 minutes tops!I just hope you're doing better to fight.*Said Arcane.

#56 Jan 27, 2008 6:27 AM

Brom the Wise

#57 Jan 27, 2008 6:35 AM

Antr the Rolf
Website

*Come on Aero!I know you can make it!*said Nanami.*Why couldn't I of just gone on the side*Aero said.As they got down the other part of the mountain he and Nanami stopped at a weird bog.They knew that this would take a while,but when Nanami was on the top of the moutainia,she saw the temple.She knew they weren't far now!

#58 Jan 28, 2008 1:57 AM

Misa

Nanami sighed, the sun was setting "We dont have much time now"

#59 Jan 28, 2008 10:01 PM

Antr the Rolf
Website

OCC:I didn't see that in the rules!?!?!

#60 Jan 29, 2008 1:30 AM

Misa

Occ: Sorry >.< change it my post

"Lets go" She jumped in the air and flew to the temple, the cool feeling brought her more enegry "We are going to make it: But as she flew, the serpent from the lake attack her, forcing her to fall into the rocky ground, her blood spill into the ground "Help Aero or Arcane, please help me".

#61 Jan 29, 2008 1:38 AM

Antr the Rolf
Website

Aero heard but Arcane was to far away.He "still with Seraph" couldn't hear her.As Aero heard this he saw the egg grow darker.He knew she'd have not long to live.Aas he raced to defeat the serpent,Arcane felt a faint and before he knew it he was unconsious.

#62 Jan 29, 2008 4:19 AM

Brom the Wise

The cheta did nothing but look at Izzy with something raching distain in his glare.
          "Did I say something wrong?" Izzy asked the Cheta," Did I insult you by asking to shop from your store?"
The Cheta said nothing still. Getting annoied, Colm change tact at the speed of light
"Would it be too much to ask when someone went?"
Finally the Cheta spoke in a voice dripping with malice, "If it gets rid of hairless flesh, so be it!"

Izzy understood that the animal was insultin him, but he diddn't have the time nor the means to kill this beast ans make a clean get-a-way.
"Ok then," began Izzy," I'm looking for a blue dragon and a Cheta, the pair had a .... something with them, like a container...."
"It was an egg you moron, and they went," the cheta pionted one sharpend claw, "THAT way..."

"Thank you" said Colm moving off, "You sorry son of a *bleep*" he muttered under his breath.

#63 Jan 29, 2008 6:19 AM

Misa

The serpent smirk and attack Nanami again, her blue blood slowly spread, the egg jump, it started to hatch

#64 Jan 31, 2008 2:08 AM

Antr the Rolf
Website

Aero gasps as he sees it falling but also sees Nanami in trouble.*what do I do?!?!?Do I get the dragon of the egg,or the egg of the dragon!?!?*He thought to himself,and in a quick moment he threw him self off the gliding board and it caught the egg,and he went to help Nanami...

#65 Feb 02, 2008 5:52 AM

Misa

Nanami groan, her blood was draining, fast. The Serpent rose again, it open its mouth to expose it deadly fangs.

#66 Feb 02, 2008 6:00 AM

Antr the Rolf
Website

The serpent then was about to sink its teeth in her when Aero jumped in front and rigged himself to a bomb and then was bit so hard it went through him.*Nugh*!!He froze but with his final strength he threw a soul reviver potion to  Nanami and she saw Aero get eaten,but then as he ate him to bomb went off and destroyed him.The egg went back close to Nanami,and she was in excrusiating pain.

Arcane then felt as if he should go past the moutainia,and find them so he did....not knowing what he'd find...

#67 Feb 02, 2008 6:28 AM

Misa

Nanami strugged to get up. The egg contuin to hatch but Nanami didnt care, she limp to Aero and the dead serpent, she hug him. "Thank you thank you thank you" she whisper.

#68 Feb 02, 2008 6:47 AM

Antr the Rolf
Website

When Arcane arrived he saw them almost dead and saw the egg hatching...*Gasps..What happened here...Aero,Nanami,I'm gonna get you something to heal you!*As arcane gave his humane powers to them they  felt better,and he let them rest as he saw that the egg had hatched and it..it..was..

OCC:This me last post I'm going to dream in UNDERTOWN baby!!

#69 Feb 02, 2008 8:10 AM

Misa

The egg hatch and it was a beautiful orange dragon. He look at Arcane and went close to him.

#70 Feb 02, 2008 5:08 PM

Antr the Rolf
Website

*He!I think he thinks I'm his dad?Or does he think something else?*Arcane said.As he went and got the new dragon some food he though about training him to be a great person,and so he started to keep the dragon company and helped Aero&Nanami too.He was just glad his friends were okay.

#71 Feb 03, 2008 12:12 AM

Misa

The dragon smile and hug Arcane again, Nanami open her eyes and saw the dragon egg empty "Wha.. what?? The baby already hatch? Impossible!?" She turn her head and saw the baby dragon hugging Arcane, Nanami blink her eyes, she couldnt believe what she was seeing "Ummm Arcane, the child thinks you are his mother, we better get it to Spyro". She rose and strech her wings "Do you want me to get Aero?"

#72 Feb 03, 2008 5:20 AM

Antr the Rolf
Website

*No.I've got him!I just need you to be okay!So let's go.*Arcane said.Then as they got close to the temple Arcane flet a presence back over where Seraph was at and knew something wasn't right.*Nanami!I need you to take care of Aero for me..I don't want anyone else dead or left behind.I got to help Serph!*So then he ran allll the way back and...

#73 Feb 03, 2008 9:25 AM

Misa

Nanami nod *Something isnt right*

#74 Feb 03, 2008 1:22 PM

Antr the Rolf
Website

As they got to the tmple they looked for Spyro...but nowhere was he.This troubled them and Aero.Arcane felt as if he should really stay back there,and then he felt pain in his chest,and fell.*AAAAAAAAHHH*!Arcane yelled form the pain.Then he started to see that he need to protect Nanami,and so he went running back.Nanami had seen a tail move and they went to go investigate and see what it was.

#75 Feb 03, 2008 1:28 PM

Blaze the Dragon

The enemy army was approaching Cheetahs HQ. "Devi, sir, we are near Cheetahs HQ" a soldier said. A black dragon approached him.

"Good, now then, we must keep moving. Where is that troop that was hear?" Devi asked. Seraph recognized his brother's aura, even from this distance.

"Devi... I knew it was only a matter of time before I found my brother again" Seraph said, and then quickly took off towards the army.

Board footer