Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jan 20, 2008 1:33 AM

Misa
Gems: 0

Spyro quest (MY RPG)

Hello, this is my first RPG i hope people will join, theres isnt much rules just

1. Please dont change the storyline
2. No god modling

Your character dosnt have to be dragons, you can choose what side (good or evil) you want to be and ect so please join

Name: Nanami
Species: Yo dragon (a Koren dragon)
Powers: Controls the ocean
Personlity: Calm, wise, loyal and sweet

Nanami stood on rocks in the beach, she was waiting for someone, anyone to help her save the Silver Orb, but so far, no one would help her. She howled into the night, carrying her message acorss, hopeing someone will heard it.

#2 Jan 20, 2008 1:46 AM

Antr the Rolf
Website

Re: Spyro quest (MY RPG)

Cool!
Name:Arcane XIII
Species:Anthro Dragon!(can change back into a human)!
Powers:Dark Fire,up to mach 10 speed,and an unkonwn ability.
Personality:Helpful,dark,and a protecter.

Arcane:**hears howls*Hmm?I wonder who that was?I better find this howl.I feel that I should.*leves at mach 10 speed*Hey I..I see her!Runs to her.Are you the one howling?

#3 Jan 20, 2008 2:22 AM

Brom the Wise

Name: Izzo
Speices: Human
Powers: none, highly arcobatic and nimble. Weilds short bow with great accurcy. Uses a chainlike item in one hand and a shortsword in the othe when not using a bow. Knows how to be sylent as a mouse and kill as quietly as frostbite.
Personality: Dark/Light.......... Likes to be alone, hates crouds. Calls himself an "adventure" but is truely a mercanary with a slight bit of ethics.

Izzy had been trailing the younge dragon for what seemed years, but it had only been weeks in reality. A long time of skulking, tracking, scoting and the like hade made Izzy on the virge of maddnes, ut finally something was going to happen.
       A howl ecoed across the sky, a morful houl, from the sound of it, was a cry for aid, or companionship, Izzy couldn't tell. What he could tell was that it was the dragon he was looking for. He set off at a halve trout fllowing the source of ther noise.
       He came upon a ridge comming to a rocky shore bathed in moonlite. Izzy scanned the beach, looking for the dragon, he ound it, pearched upon a rock facing toward the sea.
    "Bingo," thoght Izzy, pulling out his flail like item, "now comes the hard part, brinign her in alive.... why alive though? Who would pay me this much for a LIVE dragon? And who would know enough about them to know what dragon they wanted directly?" Izzy thhough for a moment than shrugged, "Better question is why should I care?"
       Izzy began his long decent toawrd the dragon, making shure to not make the shightest sound, or move into the faintest beam of moonlight.
         Before Izzy had gone 100 feet a dragon had just zoomed out of nowhere and halted in front of the other dragon. Izzy paused his ascent toward the pain for the mearest moment then though, "Jackpot, one hide to sell, and one live dragon for Mt.RichMonarcyMan, maybe this isnt going to be a waste of time.'

#4 Jan 20, 2008 2:59 AM

Misa

Nanami turn her head and faced Arcane and nod, "You have do help please, it coming" She gave the Silver Orb to Arcane but turned around, she heard something. "Quickly leave someone is here"

#5 Jan 20, 2008 3:14 AM

Brom the Wise

"*bleep*!," though Izzy as the blue dragon turned to fthe place where he was siding ," how did I give my posision away?"
        Izzy flipped the top of one of his many containers attached all over his clothing, this one happened to be on his belt. The container in question happened to be slow poision. The drug affect the brain and vital organs, numbing the mind and making the creature helpless, problem with the poision was that it was still poision, and it would kill the creature within hours of entering its body. Altho the animal hit diddnt do much moving, removing the poision is an ordeal.
       Izzy dipped one of his arrowa in this mixture and aimed at the Aqua colored dragon,
"Wait for it Izzy, wait till that other one leaves, just wait, just wait." though Izzy as he aimed at the blue dragon. At that moment it occured how her scales caught the moonlight, how well made her form was, and how much of a pity it would be if he diddn't manage to remove the poision before she expired, then he shook his head to clear the thought and resumed aiming.
        "Where's your head man?" Izzy asked himself with a smirk.

#6 Jan 20, 2008 3:20 AM

Misa

The ocean grew dangerours, it knew its mistress was in danger yet it couldnt do anything. Nanami look at the moon, she knew her time will almost over, she must find the chosen one, the one called Spyro.

#7 Jan 20, 2008 3:30 AM

Brom the Wise

Izzy saw the blue dragon start to take off, he knew he had only one shot at this.
     Comming out from behind his hiding place he pulled the arrow back and paused a momant before firing.

The arrow swored high into the air, for a moment he though it wasnt going to hit its target, but at the last moment it seemed to swerve and it nicked the blue dragon.

"GOD D*NM IT!" though Izzy as he reached for another arrow, he stopped himself, it was no use, she was already out of his range.
"Back to tracking then..." though Izzy almost crying. He hated tracking things, it seemed to him noothing ever happened, and it was one of the most unplesnat experinces that Izzy could think of.

#8 Jan 20, 2008 3:34 AM

Antr the Rolf
Website

As Arcane went he could feel something that wasn't right...but what?As he went to go back he saw Nanami and someone that was tying to carry her away,"NO!"he cried but something happened as if the egg and his powers fused together to make something happen?As he felt it soo hard he fainted and then Izzy saw a light that was too bright to see and then it went black.*Arrcane breathes hevily*Where...where am I/And at his side he saw Nanami and saw that they had been taken somewhere else.He saw her poisoned he seemed mad!He changed back into human form and used the one of his heaven's light potions to ressurect her,and then she woke up!

#9 Jan 20, 2008 3:49 AM

Misa

Nanami's body slowly turn to black, she was losing her streagth, she fell on the land, her power slowlying fading.

#10 Jan 20, 2008 4:09 AM

Antr the Rolf
Website

(That one I worte before you is not really in,I wanted to test something)!(Okay now here's my real one)As He kept the egg he thought of going back because he didnt know what to do?So he went  back and saw a figure run away and there was no sign of her,so he cried out *Nanami?NANAMI?*But couldn't hear a thing.So he took the risk and went to get a Byrd's Eye veiw to look for her.He saw a black dragon and thought that they may of seen her.So he flew down and saw it was her!*No!*But when he thought it was hopeless he remembered a pure soul could be ressurected with a vial of Holy water,so he took some of the beach water and miked his powers with it and put it in her.Izzy looked and saw that the drgon came back and went to kill again...

#11 Jan 20, 2008 4:38 AM

Misa

(Oh okay ^.^) Nana,i felt herself healing, she rose and saw Arcane. "Oh thank you" Her colour return, the ocean calm down. "The Orb, please give that orb to the one call Spyro, inside is the most powerful weapon of all"

#12 Jan 20, 2008 4:51 AM

Antr the Rolf
Website

*But what about you?I..I can't put you in harms way!I want you to be safe!I promise that I'll keep you safe from the darkness that fills the land!*As Arcane said this,he had returned and shot an arrow close to them.He saw him do this but as he was going to attack Nanami caught his tail and said*fight later and let's get out of here!Then as Arcane grabbed her and put her on her back,he ran as fast as he could.When they got to a waterfall they rested and Arcane fed Nanami.

#13 Jan 20, 2008 5:56 AM

Brom the Wise

Izzy was inerved by what had just happened, he had managed to hit his target, miss the other dragon by a mile, and let the two get away.
"Where are you Izzy-man? What happened? Am I loseing my touch already?"

It was a good thing the dragons had made there excape on the beaches soft snad or Izzy would have lost them for shure. The deep inpressions made by the one dragon carring the blue one were at least a foot deep, and very fresh.

Izzy finally came to a small waterfall, the footsteps dissapeared when they reached the waterfall itself.
"Bingo," said Izzy out loud,"now let's cash in on that bounty and find something that other mound of scales could be useful for"

Izzy enterd the waterfall with one of his poisen tipped arrows, more poision this time, so it was more like a narcotic than a drug made to numb the mind. He though that since they were in a cave and had nowhere to run, he could "save" them within the 30 minets or so that much poision would kill in. Creeping as sylet as he could [whitch wasn't needed as the water would have made it so the only way he could be heard is if he started shouting in the cave.

"Finally," though Izzy as he came upon the place where the two were hiding," this 'ill be like shooting fish in a bucket." Izzy pulled out a small round thing from the inside of his  tunic. This small item was filled with a gass that did not put the vitms to sleep but made there mussles relax so much they became ussless, so is victoms knew exactilly what was happing to them but cuold nothing to change there fate. The item was sealed with a small cork that, once shaken, would have the same effects as opening a shaked soda can.
       Izzy shook the ball, pulled the cork, pinched his nose and tossed the ball over his sholder. Knowing that the cave would fill quickly with the gass he made a mad dash for the entrance.  He sprinted like a man chaced be tigers in the forest, but it was futle, the cave was so smal Izzy was caught in the smoke's expance, to his advantage however, when he finally fell over he managed to excape the waterfall, that woked to hold the gass in the cave. He excaped, but was somewhat stuck, and it was growing dark, and the water was very cold.

#14 Jan 20, 2008 7:53 AM

Hunter of Avalar
Website

Hey I want to join!
Name:Aero
Species:Cheetah
Powers:feeds off of poisons,and has an IQ of 5000!
Personality:Evil look,generous to certain people.

As Aero was going to go ack to his cave he saw a human coming out and start clawing him to death!*hyahh*!!!Then he saw the poison arrows and liked their taste so he ate them.Then he went it and saw them lying helplessly but still breathing.So he checked them for an analysis and found out that one of them couldn't be read.It was impossible to find some data,so he breathed all of the gass and put them in a bed.*huh?*where am I?Now where's Nanami?!*As he saw all the technology around and the cheetah he growled and said*where Nanmi*!*Just over there*he loked and she was in bad shape.Then he told them that they were lucky I got you because there are peolpe looking for you.As he began to walk over to him he said*Who are you?*Arcane..Arcane XIII.Then he saw that the egg was be checked and he jumped out but Aero stopped him.*Is that your egg?**Yeah! I have to return it to Spyro*Aero then dropped down and said,*are..are you the ones trying to bring tihs egg to him?**Yeah!!*Then he went to his closet and took his stuff when he used to be the best sword fighter EVER!I have heard of him but I ve never seen him.Maybe you could take me to him?*Arcane looked at him funny and said yeah.But what these3 would face in their journey would change the coarse of dragons forever!

"When you wake up,the world will be a different place"

#15 Jan 20, 2008 10:06 PM

Misa

Nanami nod and rose from the place she was slepping. "The egg holds the best dragon warroir but sadly its parents died, i was sent to look after it, but i almost failed before, thats why we must seek Spyro, he is the only one that can train the kit" *Because thats his little sister, waiting to be hatched* She said inside her mind. She flew out of the cave, but sense something was wrong. The Orb (or egg)lost a bit of its colour. *How can that be? The reason that i lost colour beacuse i was dieing. But surely, the baby cant die now, can it?* "Arcane, Aero, we better go" She turned her head, waiting for an answer.

#16 Jan 20, 2008 10:58 PM

Hunter of Avalar
Website

Arcane&Aero nod up&down.Then as Aero packed enough food and supplies and techy stuff,they headed out.As they were flying?Air skateboarding they came upon some weird dark woods and some light woods.*which one?Which path do we take*!!said Aero!Then as they looked at each other they decided to take the Dark one.When they were in there something went wrong with Arcane...He seemed to have a blood frenzy but instead was looking for darkness,and went beserk,he nearly attack Nanami but Aero used a tranqualizer dart to put him to sleep.Then he said to her*He is possessed by a dark magic,only when darkness is near*She gasped but then Aero said that he'd put him on a portalable cot and pushed him out of the woods.

#17 Jan 20, 2008 11:08 PM

Misa

"Will he be alright?" She didnt like being in the dark without being surround by the ocean. Then she relise that she is nowhere near her home, she felt despress, she hasnt leave the ocean since she was born there now she must go far away from it,something she thought she never do. *I am still a younge dragon, how can the elders think i can do this misson if i not surround my home? I will be powerless if i dont use my magic and i work better when i am surrond by water*. She sighed, the egg sort of wiggled, she watch it as it moved, it bounce right to her arm. Looking down to it she smiled, *The little one is happy, thats a good sign* Shesmiled agan and follwed Aero and Arcane.

#18 Jan 20, 2008 11:57 PM

Hunter of Avalar
Website

*Arcane..you think she's gonna be okay?**I don't konw?*As Aero remembered about the words she said and pulled out a hologramic generantor and made a scenic view of the sea and beach.*Oh! This is soo wonderful!It looks like home!*I guess she really does miss home*Arcane siad,then as they were walking she started to feel a little calm,but as they went dragon huntrs began to circle them and then Aero fired trigger happy and used his martial arts to beat them but there were too many,but then Arcane fired black fire at them and then they went away,and Arcane smiled at Nanami.*Whew!

#19 Jan 21, 2008 12:34 AM

Misa

She smiled back at Arcane. "We need to cross the North lake but i heard there is a creature living there so we must be careful"

#20 Jan 21, 2008 1:59 AM

Hunter of Avalar
Website

So as they crossed the lake the lake began to bubble and when they were almost there a mirror came out*don't lokk at it..if you do you'll se only darkness!*Cried Nanami.All but Arcane heard.He looked and saw a  dark world in the backround,but as he saw it he became so enraged that a blinding light fell over the area.Once they woke up they were on the other side and it was morning.*ugh.What Happened?*

#21 Jan 21, 2008 12:02 PM

Misa

"The creature called a Serpent attacks us by using one of its tricks, we were lucky to escape it this time" Nanami gron from the scar on her leg. "Lets go, we are wasting time"

#22 Jan 21, 2008 4:13 PM

Hunter of Avalar
Website

OCC:MISA!I cna't write everything!Go ask deathseeker to do this!

#23 Jan 21, 2008 7:20 PM

Brom the Wise

DeathSeeker got himself temprarly banned for.... meking very sexal posts, it ill be over in about 3 days..... should we pause the RPG till then?

Izzy clambered out of the water and sat upon a rock.
"Stupid chetas, I hate chetas. A big furry pain in my *bleep*." thoght Izzy as he cleaned up his wounds the best he could with his now limited supplies. The larger wounds were very bare and open as a result of this.

Izzy set off on the trail, the tracks were somewhat difficult to follow as they were no longer fresh, but Izzy managed to follow them untill he came to a large lake. It was bubbling in the middle...

"What in the name of god?" he wondered as the lake continued to bubble. Finding a place where the lake came closets togher Izzy ootook a few resolute setps forward into the water, it was extreamly warm for a lake. when Izzy was waist deep in the lake when he felt something touch his leg, something slimy.
"JEASUS!" he yelled and lept up and away from, whatever that thing was. Thinking it was seaweed, Izzy kept walking untill the same kind of thing touched his leg again, but this time he was ready for it. Izzy pulled his leg away as fast as the surrounding water would allow him and brought it down with all his force upon the seaweed.

The bubbleing of the lake bacame a froth, then a boiling as something slowly rose from the depths. A creature with 4 eyes, two on each side of it's head and it seemed to be made of long, wormlike, slimy tenticles. On each of these tenticles was what seemed to be suckshion cups.
The thing glared at Izzy with one of 4 eyes and made a noise that sounded like a cat havving it's insides removed from it's backside. The sound gave Izzy chills, not of fear or cold, but excytment.
"About time for some action, my blades were getting lonely."

The thing whipped a tenticle at Izzy, he ducked it by submerging himself competlyy in water, he pulled himself back above the waters surface just as the thing swang a diffrent tenticle at him. This time the tenticle hit it's target and sent Izzy flying above the water and into a shallow part with many shapr rocks. Izzy managed to avoid his death on the rocks by the fact that his chain-like item wrapped around one of the tenticles.
      Izzy was huled behind the tenticle as it soraed through the air, trying to shake him off.
"You wish, ugly," said Izzy as the thing tried to shake him off. Izzy waited till the creature gave the perfect shake, the one he needed, and it cam to him. Izzy let go if the tenticle and soared through the air riith to the beast's forhead. When there, Izzy manuvered above one of the eyes, pulled out his sword, and stabbed the beast in the eye.

The beast made another of those cat screams and swatted at him with 12 tenticles, Izzy grabbed on to the first tentilec and avoided all of the others. He then pushed off the tenticle and stabbed anothe eye, and another. Izzy was just about to make the beast blind when a tenticle diddn't hit him, but wrappen around his legs, binding them tightly.

"*bleep*" thogh Izzy as he was huled off. The tenticle carred Izzy under the suspended body/head to a big, gapeing hole in the bottem, it was a perfectly round hole, with teeth all around the edges, and dripping sliva.
"Oh god," though Izy as he figured out what was going to happen to him. He was going to be eaten by this abomantion just before it dies.
     Fear driving his blade Izzy set to chopping the tenticle that bound his legs. The thing seemed to be made of steel. Izzy kept chopping at it, hoping that it would give way, just when he had givven up hope and condemed himself to his death, the tenticle gave way and he fell to the water below. Saved from his demise. Not thinking about the death of whatever that thing was or even if it was going to die Izzy swam to the far shore, coughed up alot of water, and flopped on his side, drained of energy. His last though before drifing off was, "Good show old bean, best fingt in a long time..."

#24 Jan 22, 2008 2:29 AM

Misa

Nanami look at the human what was coughed on the bank. *He better get out of the way, or else* It seem the human pass out *I better get him* She flew to him and pick him up. *Humans..*

Occ: Sorry Hunter of Avalar, i didnt mean to out so many pressure on you

#25 Jan 23, 2008 4:13 AM

Brom the Wise

Izzy woke and felt like he was going to throw up, he felt like he had been violently shaken the whole time he had slept, he was just about right.
      "Oh, ugh, where am I?" wondered Izzy as he slowly opened his eyes.
      The land below him was a fast moving blur of greens and blues and oranges, and browns. Izzy put a hand over his mouth to stop himself from throwing up. He looked up, away from the ground to stop this from happing. When he did he finally saw the thing he had hunting for the first time up close.
       "Angels?," Izzy wondered as the light caugh  the dragoness scales in a way that made them shine dazzling, momentarlly blinding him,"did that.... thing kill me?'
      At that moment the dragoness looked down at Izzy and he reconised just how much touble he was in.
      "Awwwwww danm it," Izzy thugh as he slowly wound his chain onto his arm, getting ready lash it around her neck, but he stopped.
      "If, I bring her down one or both od us will die... she dies I don't get the bounty, I die I still don't get the bounty...."
       Izzy kept the chain wound, but diddn't try to lash the blue dragon, not because she would be harmed, but because he would lose out.

Board footer