Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#26 Jan 24, 2008 3:04 AM

Misa
Gems: 0

Re: Spyro quest (MY RPG)

Nanami placed the human on the ground. "Leave us human or you will get hurt" She flew away from him

#27 Jan 24, 2008 4:13 AM

Brom the Wise

"No, not this time dragon." though Izzy as he aimed his chain, knowing the in a few sconds she would be out of his ranges Izzy took a hop, a skip, and a jump and let the chain fly.

It was a shot he would be proud of in later days, the chain flue almost like a lark, it seeded to float down around it's target, the blue dragon's tail. The moment the chani had settled Izzy felt himself get tugged along behind it.

"Round two..." Izzy though with the smile of a wolf about to eat an injured rabbit. The chain jerked him forward, she stumbled behind it for a time untill he was pulled off him eet and onto his belly.
"Arg, ugh, this hurst more than I though it would, when did rocks get so rocky!!?!?!?" Izzy though in dismay as he bgan pulling himself up the chain.

About this time Nanami had figured out what was on her tail. Izz saw the dragon not so high above begin to shake her tail in a vain attemt to remove the chain.
"You wish dragon, you can't get rid of me that easy," Izzy yelled up to the dragon as he pulled himself off the ground and continued climbing.

Suddenlly Izzy felt a change in corse as Nanami turned towared a very thick part of a forest. Izzy knew what she was planning for him almost instantly.

The first tree came and Izzy barely managed to push off it before  he was smashed into it, another came and started to get the chain caught up, thinking fast Izzy brought his foot up annd kicked at the braches. One by one the gave way and let his go on his merry way. With a huge effort Izzy tugged on the chain and catapulted himself above the murderous branches of the trees and held on tighly only 10 feet below Nanami.

"Would you be willing to give a guy a break? I've been chaceing your what seems like ages and ages. Could you at least not try and kill me?" Izzy asked, not actilly caring about the anser, but more about distracting the dragon long enough for him to climb up onto her back.

#28 Jan 25, 2008 12:32 AM

Hunter of Avalar
Website

As Arcane and Aero saw Nanami coming,Arcane saw the figure that attacked them!*watch out*said Arcane,as he kicked him off her.*Aero..we need to run!!*As they ran and ran Izzy hand one more trick.he saw that Aero dropped one of his equipment and could be useful.As Arcane put them on his back and ran at "Mach"10 knots ,he soon knew that he had to get her to a safe,SAFE place.But where...?Then Aero soon realized that he could try asking his Cheetah clans to help him.He knew everyone one of them!*Arcane!Why don't we keep her safe at my races HQ!?!?!*I don't know about this...

"When you wake up,the world will be a different place"

#29 Jan 25, 2008 12:59 AM

Misa

Nanami growled "Human, i gave you a chance" She open her mouth and jet steam of watter escape from her mouth and hit Izzy right in the chest, Nanami flew in the air and aim straight for him.

#30 Jan 25, 2008 1:12 AM

Hunter of Avalar
Website

As she did this we watched and rooted her on*WOO WOO WOO WOO!*Tzhen night fall came and Aero soon realized that he had been having the best time of his life.He was actually thinking of not helping them and killing them but he was changed by them.*Is everything alright Aero*?Asked Arcane.*No...I think that we really need to go!If we are to get there!*So as Nanami was finished they flew for miles.*Were here!Were at CheetahZ HQ!*...

#31 Jan 25, 2008 1:19 AM

Blaze the Dragon

OOC: Mind if I join? I have a character set up.

Name: Seraph
Species: Dragon
Powers: Can control and move as fast as, light. Talents: An expert at escaping prisons.
Personality: Calm and kind, but can be nasty in a fight.
Alignment: Good

#32 Jan 25, 2008 1:37 AM

Misa

Occ: Yes, go ahead

#33 Jan 25, 2008 1:42 AM

Blaze the Dragon

OOC: Cool

"How do I get myself into these messes" Seraph thought. He was tied to a pole, in a dark room. His powers were useless without any light around him. His captors scheduled his execution for tomorrow morning.

"Oh well, nothing I can't handle. I've escaped from prisons several times before, all of them harder to get out of than this" he thought.

"Wake up dragon. It's time for your last meal. You'd better enjoy it" the nearby guard said.

"I'm not hungry. And save your pity, I don't need it" Seraph said.

"Suit yourself" the guard said, as he turned to walk away. Seraph noticed the key tied to his belt, and formulated a plan of escape. He reached over with his tail, and slid the keys off the belt, without making a sound. The guard left, none the wiser.

"That was too easy" Seraph thought, as he unlocked the chains tieing him to the pole.

#34 Jan 25, 2008 2:00 AM

Misa

Nanami growled at the human "Give up or die, its your choice"

#35 Jan 25, 2008 2:03 AM

Hunter of Avalar
Website

OCC:Wait,wait,WHOA!I thought I just SAID WERE AT THE CHEETAHZ HQ!!!!!!!!>.<

#36 Jan 25, 2008 2:16 AM

Blaze the Dragon

OOC: Well, my char is at a completely different position.

Seraph rushed out of the room, pushing the guard aside. He found himself standing surrounded by dozens of humans.

"Well, looks like the dragon is eager to die" one of them said.

"I have no intention of dying, cowards. You ambushed me, you captured me while I was asleep, when there was no light" Seraph snapped. The moonlight shone off of his white scales.

"I can't fight them off, so, I'll just have to escape" Seraph thought. He used the moonlight to blind the humans, and flew away, into the night. "That was easy" he thought.

#37 Jan 25, 2008 2:27 AM

Hunter of Avalar
Website

*Ahh*!said Arcane..*I don't feel so well!Its like theres someone who may be some I should konw and my markings are tellin me something!*As they saw him glow he saw weird visions and didn't think what to think.As they enerted the HQ they met wth Maester Kinoc.*Well I see you've come back.*said Kinoc.*No we need shelter and were holding an important egg.*said Aero.Gasps filled the room as if someone had died.*Is thu..thu..that the egg?*Said Kinoc.*uhh?I think we should leave now?*said Nanami.*Why?*Because..the egg is rare and only the Maesters konw about it!*As she said this they left but they were to NEVER return back!Aero grew vicious by this and they headed off to find SPYRO...

#38 Jan 25, 2008 2:31 AM

Blaze the Dragon

Seraph continued to fly through the air, but the humans he evaded discovered him again.

"There he is! Shoot him down, now!" the leader exclaimed. A flurry of arrows flew towards Seraph.

"Oh no, I can't do anything about arrows!" he thought.

#39 Jan 25, 2008 2:36 AM

Misa

Occ: ramdon oh well ^.^

Nanami sigh, she look at Aero "Are you okay?"

#40 Jan 25, 2008 2:44 AM

Hunter of Avalar
Website

As they walked Arcane head started to ring and his markings showed him to lokk up.*HUH*?He saw Nanami looking at some humans as she hurried and started to roast beef them and he saw a dragon up in the sky.*Look Arcane*!Shouted Aero,as he felt "Disaster"and he turned pitch black and as arrows came towards that dragon he thought he slowed time down but actualy he was in MCK 20.1 mode and rose up and deflected mthe arrows and as he wnet out of it he used an interface bomb he took from Aero's pouch and killed all the humans.Then it happened again as he made a light fall over the area...

#41 Jan 25, 2008 5:48 AM

Antr the Rolf
Website

When they woke up they were all tired and Nanami was was darker..he knew that if they didb't get there fast..he wouldn't be able to ask he an important question.*Ugh!wake up guys*.As they woke up Aero miked some H2O ,CO2,and he woke up.Hey are you alright I hope you're not hurt?

#42 Jan 25, 2008 2:10 PM

Blaze the Dragon

Seraph sighed with relief. "That was too close. Thank you so.." he started to say, when he noticed a few arrows in his wings. "That's not good!" he shouted as he plummeted towards the ground. "I've only got one chance, better make it fast" he thought. He started gathering the moonlight to his body, and sped towards the ground as quick as light.

"That... completely drained my energy. I need... to find Cheetahs HQ. I have... important information for them!" he said, before he fell unconscious.

#43 Jan 25, 2008 8:29 PM

Antr the Rolf
Website

*well..semms hes in bit of a hurry*!Said Aero.*We can't go back there because of Koinc*!Arcane siad.*Who said that were going right up to him?We can just use my technology
to make us into different people!*So Arcane said*NO! lets just revive him!*So he asked Aero for some light ad water and he miked his powers with all of it and healed him.As he stood up,Aero said that there's one other way to get into there unoticed and out.So they planned to go back to CheetahZ HQ....

#44 Jan 25, 2008 8:47 PM

Blaze the Dragon

OOC: Wait, who was healed, Seraph?

#45 Jan 25, 2008 8:56 PM

Antr the Rolf
Website

OCCX:Yeah!Who else!Also 

We always have a choice.Whether good,nor bad.
               -DeathSeekere

#46 Jan 25, 2008 9:02 PM

Blaze the Dragon

"Thank you very much.  My name's Seraph. I'd use my powers to get us there at the speed of light, but I'm completely out of energy using it to get down to the ground safely. I have to say though, out of all the times I've escaped captivity, those guys were the most stubborn to let me get away. You could say I'm something of a... thief" he said, showing them what he'd stolen from them, which got him captured in the first place, plans for a large attack force.

#47 Jan 25, 2008 10:42 PM

Antr the Rolf
Website

*Wow!I guess we have a lot on our hands.Aero...I need you to take this to Spyro..I'm trusting you!I will try to stay to help Seraph with this problem.Nanami..go with Aero!I don't want you to die,or else the egg will die*Said Arcane.

#48 Jan 25, 2008 10:48 PM

Blaze the Dragon

"These plans are for an attack against Cheetahs HQ. That troop that was chasing after me, that was only a very small fraction of what they're going to send our way. When the real attack comes, it'll be a nightmare" he said.

#49 Jan 25, 2008 11:00 PM

Antr the Rolf
Website

#50 Jan 26, 2008 12:12 AM

Blaze the Dragon

"There's worse news though. My brother, he's the leader of the enemy army. I have a score to settle with him" Seraph said.

Board footer