Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Nov 10, 2006 6:23 AM

devonm0
Gems: 0

Suggestions

I haven't been a part of this for very long, but I think maybe this site could use a bit of an RPG style twist to it.  I saw it on another website (not Spyro), but I forget which one, and I was thinking "That might be a good idea in the case of Spyro."  I don't know if this has already been considered, but if not, and bandwidth permits it, it might be a good addition.

Also, along with the first suggestion, if taken into account, your site will need other things to support it, such as a place for the character to regain strength, a place to revive the character if need be, and of course, a level up system.  A lot of these things will also give the members of this site more reasons to save up gems, so that they can properly afford to use that section, if made.

Finally, I think that, if the RPG thing is made, you would need to expand on the shop quite a bit.  I know it would take time to find trustworthy and willing people to run the different branches of the shop that would be needed, but I think that it could be done with enough dedication.

I hope that these will be taken into account as possibilities.  If moderators see no future for these suggestions, then please disregard them and forget about them.  I think that all of these things could work, however, and provide a very enjoyable experience for members.  Please at least take the time to look over this.

There are two kinds of people in the world.  We have those who need a life, and then we have those who are dead already.

#2 Nov 10, 2006 1:23 PM

Theory
Website

Re: Suggestions

#3 Nov 10, 2006 5:35 PM

devonm0

Oh well, but that doesn't mean we should just drop our hopes, right?

There are two kinds of people in the world.  We have those who need a life, and then we have those who are dead already.

#4 Nov 11, 2006 1:12 AM

Spyrorocks
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 4
Website

Correct, It would be very hard to install a rpg system. there are no known rpg mods for phpbb at this time.

#5 Nov 11, 2006 1:30 AM

devonm0

Ah, I see.  Sorry, I shouldn't have brought it up.

#6 Nov 13, 2006 9:20 AM

Theory
Website

Board footer