Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jan 08, 2008 6:02 PM

Nayamou
Gems: 0
Website

so I just got the Wii version...

I got it last night, actually.

so I've already nearly finished Skabb's ship. haven't played it that much though.

I was worried when I heard about people's complaints about the difficulty of the bosses. particularly Arborick, the Blundertails and the Ravage Rider (I heard some complain about the Executioner too, but not many). In fact, I began to think I wouldn't be able to do them.

but when I got up to the Arborick battle, in the unholy hours of this morning (9AM), tired from not a lot of sleep, I began to panic. I didn't think I'd do it. but then, about 3 minutes later, I was jeering to myself, having kicked its wooden backside. I only had slight difficulty until I realised LOL I CAN CONTROL TIME.

what I don't get is how people can complain about the difficulty. i mean, it's challenging, sure, but not hard. and i might mention that I have only found one health upgrade, and that was after I defeated the Executioner.

my definition of 'hard' in gaming is Devil May Cry. and number of deaths doesn't really mean difficulty. if that was the case, Resident Evil 4 would be a really difficult game. I mean, I've died tons in tEN, but it's still  kind of easy.

then again I am kind of an experienced gamer. I've played and beaten guite a few really tough games since I last played aNB (last year. I've actually lost my copy of it).

but oh well, I'm sure Gaul and Skabb will be a challenge. after all, they were the only causes of my death (once each) in the GBA version.

well, good luck to anybody who hasn't played/beaten this game yet. big_smile

#2 Jan 08, 2008 6:06 PM

rogueoeht

Re: so I just got the Wii version...

I feel the same.

#3 Jan 08, 2008 6:27 PM

EternalNight

I am finding some of today's games rather easy. Sure they look difficult, but once you start to play them, it turns out to be very easy.

#4 Jan 08, 2008 6:32 PM

Nayamou
Website

it's like even games with a huge 18+ age rating on the box are easy. it's just ridiculous. I need challenge with my games.

also: Skabb is incredibly easy.

Board footer