Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jan 03, 2008 10:47 PM

Pyros
Gems: 0

Spyro Advanced Roleplay / The Flames Of Family

Six months have passed since Spyro had stopped the Dark Master from coming to power, six months since he stopped Cynder from returning to the darkness and bringing her back to the light. And in those six months, Spyro has saved the world, but yet, questions have still not been answered about his past, who were his parents? Are there anymore dragons his age? Are his parents alive? Questions, he feared, would never be answered.

However, one event was soon to change all of that. It seemed that the dark master was not gone like they had hoped. He lurked in the shadows, building his armies, taking over underground cities without letting the dragons know of his existence, until it was too late.
However, finally, words reaches round of a rumour that the Dark Master is very much alive and is returning to power, but the strangest rumour, is that of the Dark Master’s attack on the small village in the middle of nowhere in a far away forest. He set his soldiers onto the village, destroying everything. When Spyro and the other dragons finally found the burnt village, all they could get out of couple of raccoons was they took their child.

Spyro knew something was up, so with the other Guardians, Cynder and of course, Sparx. He travelled through the underground mines to find the Dark Master’s hideout. The dragons fought off his small armies and made their way through the fortress. But once they arrived in the Main Throne. He was nowhere to be found, all that was left, was a…a…a purple dragon! Yes, another purple dragon, a different shade of purple to Spyro, but purple none the less. Impossible! It could not be! But there he was, the small dragon was there, unconscious and barely breathing.

What is going on? Who is this dragon? Where has the Dark Master gone? How did he find this dragon? What does it all mean? Will Sparx ever stop making inappropriate comments?

Okay guys, this is an Advanced Roleplay! So that means no one liner’s and no script play, so none of these:

NO:

Spyro: I don’t know what to do…what should I do Sparx?

or

Spyro sighed and shook his head. “I’m not sure”

Also, try and be official characters, if you are being your own character, you must also be an official so we can get started. You can be up to three characters and even if you are being an official character, you must fill out the profile form.

Name:
Appearance: (Not an image)
Image: (If you want)
Main Element: (Main power source)
Side Element(s): (Three max)
Extra:

Name: Pyros
Appearance: His main body is a soft, gentle purple, almost shinning. His chest scales are a soft, baby blue, also shinning gently. His horns are just like Spyro’s as well as his crest’s, but both are a bright, baby blue like his chest scales. His eyes are bright, big and purple and he has a warm look in his eye’s. His wings are small and the skin is a soft purple and the bone support structure is light blue like his horns and crest’s. His tail at the end is in the shape of a flame and is the same colour as his crests.
Image: (Soon)
Personality: He is a warm hearted and loveable young dragon, though he sometimes may seem slightly lost and saddened deep down. He may be slightly shy, but once determined, he is stubborn and is impossible to calm down until he has done what he needs to
Elements: Fire, Lightning, Earth, Time and Ice.
Extra: He appears to have amnesia and does not remember anything except screaming and a lot of fire everywhere. It appears the Dark Master had destroyed his memory so he could not understand who he was or his purpose.

Rules:

At least six lines in a post, come on, it’s not a lot to ask!
Don’t use net speak or script typing, try and do it properly
No godmodding or powerplay, your character has weaknesses.
Stay in character please, don’t act like you would. act like the character would.
If you agree to these rules, say Dragonfly in your first post.
Don’t leave the roleplay without telling me or someone else who can tell me.
Stick to the main story, don’t try and pull away with your own stories.

"We're going to free his people, travel to the deepest, darkest pits of the volcanic mines and free the lost dragon"

"Then! It's Karaoke!"

#2 Jan 05, 2008 7:46 PM

Sails_the_Fox

Re: Spyro Advanced Roleplay / The Flames Of Family

SF94's brother.

#3 Jan 06, 2008 2:41 AM

xoxmusicislifexox
Website

Spyro quickly ran over to the small purple dragon laying on the floor, Spyro dug his snout under the dragon's body and flipped him up onto his back. Spyro, Cynder, Sparx and the guardians began walking back to the temple, Spyro was being careful not to drop the young passed out dragon who was riding on his back, Cynder walked beside Spyro and Sparx buzzed around on the other side of him.Spyro noticed Cynder glancing at him so Spyro looked at her and smiled and then she did the same, then they both looked ahead of them and saw the temple coming into view through the exit of the underground mine.Spyro thought about how much different Cynder was then when she was controlled by the Dark Master's dark powers, he even noticed her appearance was much different, not just because she was younger but ... she looked so much nicer and had a warmer expression, when she was evil her expression was cold and dark but now he thought .. now she is so beautiful and elegant.Spyro was deep in thought, the long walk to the temple seemed like nothing, when he finally snapped out of his trance which seemed like a moment but was really about twenty minutes they were at the temple.Ignitus recited the password and the door opened , Spyro and Cynder entered the room where the large dragon statue was and layed the small dragon down carefully next to it. Both Spyro and Cynder looked at him with worry and they both thought and prayed that the poor little dragon would be alright.

#4 Jan 06, 2008 5:07 AM

Brom the Wise

#5 Jan 06, 2008 5:46 AM

ratchet
Website

OOC: soory, i might join just wondering what this means...
"Don’t use net speak or script typing, try and do it properly"
Just want to clarify so i know what to do and dont get into any "trouble"

#6 Jan 06, 2008 9:07 PM

Pyros

Sails: If you don't use netspeak and re-read the rules then yes.

Rebecca: You have not read the rules or the information and you have taken control of about six characters, you have to pick one.

Racthet:

Netspeak = hi, how iz u, lol.

Script = Spyro: Yeah!

Brom: Thank you for being the first to fully understand the rules, you are in.

"We're going to free his people, travel to the deepest, darkest pits of the volcanic mines and free the lost dragon"

"Then! It's Karaoke!"

#7 Jan 07, 2008 2:34 AM

Brom the Wise

wow, even with a HUMAN charter? I though you were going to read me the riot act

#8 Jan 07, 2008 11:24 AM

Pyros

You made a good character with a good profile and you obeyed the rules, so I have no problem. ^_^

I just have to wait for others to re-read the rules and find out what they didn't do.

"Then! It's Karaoke!"

#9 Jan 07, 2008 10:26 PM

Sails_the_Fox

dose that mean i can be the dark master? and be EVIL! ?????????

SF94's brother.

#10 Jan 07, 2008 10:41 PM

Pyros

It only means it if you can actually read the rules and see what you have done wrong and need to fix.

"Then! It's Karaoke!"

#11 Jan 08, 2008 6:21 PM

Sails_the_Fox

age unknown: (i dunno dark masters age: gender: male element: all elements and that purple thing spyro uses: apperance: (no apperance cause i dont have any idea: personality: wants to destroy what ever he wants to destroy: species: dragon: (that good? or is it the rules? ill read them)

SF94's brother.

#12 Jan 08, 2008 6:38 PM

Pyros

I'm sory but you have still not read the rules, so you are not allowed to join, I gave you more then one chance.

"Then! It's Karaoke!"

#13 Feb 25, 2008 7:49 AM

Car-looking-4-gun

#14 Feb 25, 2008 11:50 PM

Antr the Rolf
Website

Here's mine.

Name:Aquinos
Appearrence:Is a aqua colored dragon with a graceful body and smooth curved horns.and a teal colored tail.
Personality:Information in progress.
Main Element:Water(I'm a Scorpio)
Side Element:???
Extra:Has lived her life by protecting her tribe..but died in the war but given another chance.

OCC:Car-looking-4-gun..I think I saw you on ther.I am Xy-Yx.

#15 Feb 26, 2008 10:32 PM

DragonPrincess
Website

This looks fun.
Name:Yin
Appearance:White-silver colored dragon with green eyes,and a black spot on her forehead.She is a slim beautiful princess,Her horns are blue-silver and curved,her tail spike is blue,finally her wings are large and powerful.
Personality:Nieve,and kind
Main Element:Nova
Side Element:Ice, Time
Extra:Is the daughter of Queen Sylvia the Second,but Yin doesn't like to be reminded that she's the princess of her Realm.She has an unknown power that was placed in her paws that has never been unleashed for over 1,000 years!

#16 Feb 26, 2008 10:40 PM

Antr the Rolf
Website

Hey DP you wouldn't happen to have NeoPets:TDF?

#17 Feb 26, 2008 10:45 PM

DragonPrincess
Website

I do to tell you the truth.I like that game.

#18 Feb 26, 2008 10:57 PM

Antr the Rolf
Website

I LOOOVE IT!I just couldn't get pass the bridge part in Altador..and  it got too scratheced up.I wish I had another!

#19 Feb 27, 2008 10:46 PM

DragonPrincess
Website

#20 Feb 27, 2008 11:43 PM

Antr the Rolf
Website

Its when you have to find one of those 5 great Neopets.

#21 Feb 28, 2008 1:21 AM

DragonPrincess
Website

Is it Keland?Or Fauna?Or Gordos?Or Torarak?Or Jerdana?

#22 Feb 28, 2008 8:34 PM

Antr the Rolf
Website

I forgot.I just know that even with the Meerca potion(that makes you faster)I can't get there fast enough over the bridge!

Board footer