Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Dec 30, 2007 6:16 AM

Treen
Gems: 0

Boss Help (possible Spoilers)

I need help with the boss on the Pirate ship The "Executioner" I try to hit him bu he keep's blockng my Attack's anyone have any advice?

#2 Dec 30, 2007 6:29 AM

YellowBananas
Website

Re: Boss Help (possible Spoilers)

use fury to get his health down then hit him from the back so he can't see you. Does he have a sheild? i can't remember but if he does try to hit that so that will go away and then hit him. When he goes to hurt you use dragon time to aviod being hurt. Hope it helps xx

#3 Dec 30, 2007 6:36 AM

Treen

I'll try thanks for the help

#4 Jan 02, 2008 6:31 PM

SpyroSoulFlame

Yes the Executioner does have a shield and will block all attacks from the front. Be careful because even if you manage to destroy his shield, he'll immediately generate another one. Get close to him to make him swing his sword. Quickly use Dragon Time just as he is about to lift his sword to quickly get behind him and attack him. Another thing to be careful about is that even in Dragon Time, he sometimes will follow you and turn himself around to prevent you from getting behind him. Also, if he does manage to hit you, he will momentarily laugh and point his sword at you. But his guard will be dropped so you can unleash some payback. Good Luck wink.

Board footer