Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Oct 13, 2006 10:12 PM

theredfox
Gems: 0

OMG! SPOILER! DON'T READ IF U DO NOT WANT 2 RUIN IT!

It appears that this game is large enough for Prima Games to notice! I got the guide book on the day it came out (10 of October) and Oh My God! This thing is packed! If I were to rate this game myself, I would have made a 9.5 (.5 since it looks a bit too short)
Everything that you wanted to know before you buy the game is just beyond the spoilers with the most stunning news. If you don't want to ruin it, I suggest that you do not read past the lines of a red fox screaming Omg. (I'm happy that I got the game)

OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!
OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!
OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!

O.K. lets see if my scanners working and, it NOOO, never mind that, I'll have to type it then.

Here are 2 people that apparently are Spyro's pals later in the game. They don't have them at that newest site update Spyrothedragon.com.

Kana and the Atlawa Tribe: You met them in the level Tall Plains. Kana first distrusts Spyro's abilities at first but then later trusts Spyro. The Atlawa Tribe is forced to hide from their angry shrine god who Spyro must defeat to rescue the guardian dragon Cyril.

Mole-Yair and the Manweersmalls: You met them in the level Munitions Forge. Mole-Yair explains to Spyro how Cynder is forcing the Manweersmalls (Man-We're-Small, Get it?) to mine gems and metal for her army. Spyro must help them escape the map before the volcano-Boyzitbig-erupts (Boy-Is-It-Big, Get it?)

The Prima guide stated that they played the whole game through before it was released, meaning they had seen all the cinematic too.
(I'm trying to summarize this)...There wasn't a moment to lose. Hurriedly, Ignitus stormed through the temple's corridors, rushing to collect the dragons' most precious keepsake-a small egg... (Not continuing for fear of copyright) So it goes on that Ignitus flees and sends Spyro�s egg down a river in a basket to were it stops at a swamp and there, a family of dragonflies raises Spyro and so on.

I�m running out of space so I can�t post much more.
At the end of the game when you battle Cynder and she flees with a power, Ignitus tells Spyro that long ago, when he was busy saving Spyro�s egg, the Dark Master needed the help of a dragon who was born in the year of the dragon, so he captured Cynders egg and turned her evil to do his bidding. Then you have to fight her again but too late! She frees the Dark Master from a imprisoning void and when you defeat Cynder once again, she tunes as small as Spyro and is being sucked into the portal of the Dark Master so Spyro has to help her and� I�m ruining it for you am I? I let your questions linger on till you beat the game yourself.

#2 Nov 12, 2006 5:39 AM

Neologized Hinagiku
Website

Re: OMG! SPOILER! DON'T READ IF U DO NOT WANT 2 RUIN IT!

Spyro x Cynder RULZ!
*ahem..* did i say too much?

#3 Nov 12, 2006 6:05 AM

Theory
Website

#4 Nov 12, 2006 7:28 PM

Dejablue

This game felt like it had less content than the first Jak and Daxter game.  Theres no way it can have a whole guide book Oo...

#5 Nov 13, 2006 1:15 PM

Zekira Drake

#6 Dec 01, 2006 2:10 AM

Serge165

<b>Elora Quotes</b>
<u>Spyro II</u>
<i>I'm a faun, you dork!
Hunter, stop fidgetting!
Is it working Professor?
</i>
<u>Spyro III:  Year of the Dragon</u>
<i>Just enjoy the party</i>

<B>Elora, please come back!</b>

#7 Dec 01, 2006 5:34 PM

Theory
Website

Board footer