Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Nov 02, 2007 6:22 PM

sleva10
Gems: 0
Website

>.> Sleva10 begs 4 help! HELP!

I never completed this game, but now I've started over 2 complete it, since I want 2 know how the story ends...
I've got some freaky questions 4 u my loved ones:

1. the area behind the starting position in the home world, in the instruction manual theres a picture of that doop open (clearly a portal) and it's nighttime... could anyone tell me how I open that door, I've asked alot of people, but noone seems to made it or heard about it.
2. Ripto, okey... my neighbour just told me how 2 beat da woopers out of him, I've only completed the game around 70%. Also, this is a regular Spyro question. But Ripto seems to be a favourite. He appears in three games + the mobile. The sorceress, I've only seen her in YOTD. and Gnasty appears in AHT aswell.
3. Swim in air glitch: Everyone is talking about this glitch, but I can't seem to trigger it. Ma pal used it to fly down to ripto (under the ground)... He can't seem to manage to swim around the castle and in the gate... or he says he have done it, but won't tell me what happens  :'(

4. that Lulalulu-whatever Island. I only miss one diamond there  yikes  I know you can't help with that one  (:)

#2 Jul 21, 2008 8:27 AM

DarkMaster

Re: >.> Sleva10 begs 4 help! HELP!

well i can answer number 3 the glitch one, there is a glitch which is past one of the gates and you go to a dock and you swim full speed to the bottom of the gate in the water and you will find a small gap you swim full speed at the gap and then you slowly push the analog stick up and you will be flying in the air!!!

#3 Jul 21, 2008 10:26 PM

36ILikeSpyro36
Banned

Re: >.> Sleva10 begs 4 help! HELP!

1. i did the swim-in-air glitch and checked. there isn't anything behind that door.

2. Ripto's a cool character. =P

3. here's another way to do it:
find an area where the water level is close to the land level (like an island) and headbash right between the water and land. (it'll take a few tries.) if you did it right, you should be swimming in the air.

4. i can't help you with that one. sorry.

5. wow, this is an old topic. o_o

Board footer