You are not logged in.

#1 Oct 11, 2007 4:51 PM

pur
Gems: 0

Wouldn't it be nice...

To see all those little baby dragons again, except maybe a bit older?

I'm not saying this without a bit of a leg to stand on - Unlike quite a few concepts, the baby dragons rescued in Year of the Dragon got some slots in the next console game (Enter the Dragonfly, albeit that is set directly after the defeat of the Sorceress). And a Hero's Tails brought back the dragons from Spyro 1.

So, when (if) the Legend of Spyro is over and done with (it's not going to be plausible to think about an appearance in a re-boot series, is it?), would you mind the return of the little baby dragons? Would you like other named collectables return (e.g. the dragonflies of the aforementioned game)?

Mass mental scarring, AWWAAAYY!!

You have it lucky compared to my other haunts...

#2 Oct 11, 2007 5:58 PM

LoneKnight
Website

Re: Wouldn't it be nice...

Well, it's always been my argument that the reboot series should be largely collectable-based, but combat based too.

I mean, here's what the game designs at Krome think, seemingly: "Okay, well Spyro 1 - 3 all were great sellers AND made the Greatest Playstation Hits of all time list AND made the Greatest Hits series of playstation games....every Spyro game since then has had nothing that the original Spyro's had that made them fun, and coincidentally, no Spyro games since 1 - 3 have even been best sellers, let alone make any other rewards that its predecessors made. So, I've been thinking...let's continue this cycle of doing the exact opposite of what seems to work well. Any objections? No, let's make this!"

#3 Oct 24, 2007 5:23 AM

ratchet
Website

Well yeah, i know this is off topic but the whole reason Krome did a spyro game was because he was already popoular and he can rake in the dough... they could of just made a completely new dragon but NOOOOOOOOO!!!

#4 Oct 25, 2007 11:52 PM

yearofthe
Website

Thatill be cool to see allthe baby dragons to come back seen all grown up! big_smile

#5 Oct 26, 2007 12:51 AM

Trasher258
Website

Money...wealth...that's not important to succeed. They say you need it...but you don't. It's just paper. The whole world pays each other paper slips here and there. Oh, sorry for being off topic there. I'd like to see at least Flame and some others. I don't dig on Ember that much since I find her annoying.

I don't care how it looks but how it functions

#6 Nov 24, 2007 6:40 AM

ratchet
Website

Ok, lets say i dont have it IF i dont really need it.
Do you think that I will succeed?

#7 Nov 25, 2007 7:40 PM

Flame the Dragon

i think they should of made all of the series for psp i would buy them and i do want to see the baby dragons again but i dont think ittle happen

#8 May 13, 2008 2:09 AM

Keby
Website

It would be cool, but they should just make sure they do not overdo it and overuse them if they do!

#9 May 13, 2008 3:06 AM

depaul

I actually thought about this a while ago. The first 3 would be about Spyro, and then 4-6 would follow the story of one of the baby dragons as they grew/after they had grown, and Spyro would be like their sensei, and they would have to reclaim the glory of the dragons. And then they would make 3 prequels about Spyro's parents or something, I didn't really think about that end of it much.

#10 May 14, 2008 9:30 AM

spyromaster330

It would be pretty good to see the baby dragons come back i reckon. I like the named collectables from the games. It put a bit of variety into the games.

#11 May 14, 2008 11:20 PM

MetalHead

What if they are mind controlled in an army for the Dark Master and his DMViciousness??!!

#12 May 15, 2008 8:56 AM

spyromaster330

#13 May 15, 2008 11:21 AM

ratchet
Website

Yeah, I've been wondering if that style of gameplay would work, it might.

#14 Aug 23, 2008 9:21 PM

Meepster

Yay, for the baby dragons!  I'd love to see them again.  It would be fun to see how many of them my sister and I could recognize.  "Oh, we saved that one!"  "And that one!"  "Wait...did we get that one?"  "I dunno..."

I didn't loose it.  I sold it on ebay!

Board footer