You are not logged in.

#1 Sep 09, 2007 7:35 PM

Sifya
Gems: 0

Wahhh Please help :[

I've had Year of the Dragon for ages now and I've never actually beat it. Recently I picked up the game again, flew through the entire thing and got to the end. 15,000 gems and 147 eggs. Here's my problem though. The last two eggs I need to open the bonus worlds are in the Country Speedway (Race the Pigs challenge) and Harbor Speedway (Race the Birds challenge) I've done both challenges so many times I've lost count. I've come in first place every time and beat my best times at least 3 times each and I can't get the eggs. My atlas reads that I picked up the egg in Harbor speedway but when I flip to that page it's not highlighted. I thought maybe my cd go scratched and wouldn't read that I finished it but I tried to repair the cd and nothing changed. Please don't tell me I'm screwed for good. Any idea what's going on? :'[ I really wanna beat it haha.

#2 Sep 29, 2007 2:05 PM

ChickenLegsSF

Re: Wahhh Please help :[

#3 Sep 29, 2007 5:06 PM

LoneKnight
Website

Or just restart the game and try it over. Sometimes glitches happen.

Important: Also, do you have the Greatest Hits version or some other version?

#4 Sep 29, 2007 9:37 PM

Fungeek
Website

I have greatest hits and that's never happened to me, so I'd guess she has the regular version, cause the greatest hits ussually takes out at least some glitches.

#5 Mar 25, 2009 8:11 PM

igorseabra4

i though that at least 99.999999999999999% of the people that play spyro 2 knew the speeday race bug. as soon, as you enter the speedway for the first time ever, go directily to the race. and try try try to beat it. if you exit, you wont get the egg. never.

It's possible to fly outside of the speedways.
Spyro 1, 10/10/2008

#6 Apr 14, 2009 5:28 PM

Spinner the Faun
Website

#7 Aug 10, 2009 9:13 PM

Spyro YoTd

Its happened to me once just restart the game

#8 Aug 10, 2009 9:32 PM

s'pyromane

Crappy game bug on this awesome game isn't it ?? sad
I've never experience the glitch in its full power . hmm
I've got a glitch like this , but the game fixed it when I restart the challenge later , so try to go where you need all the eggs (the only level you can't go in) and try to enter it. It won't work , but try to do again the challenge after that , maybe (not sure at all) the game will see that there's an eggs missed and you will get the egg after the challenge complete...the glitch fix by the time or himself sometimes I think , good luck , if it can help you... :-|

Board footer