Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Aug 18, 2007 6:20 PM

SpyroxEmber
Gems: 0
Website

I was wondering...

I haven't played YotD for a quite a while and I just beat it again maybe a week ago, but when I was fighting the sorceress the boss fight music wasn't very... evil.

In fact, it was the game's theme song from the opening menu where you start the game. I was wondering if my game was messed up or the music was really like that. Also, when I fought her a second time, there was no music at all!

If anyone can answer my questions, please do so because this had me baffled for a couple days now.

#2 Aug 18, 2007 7:02 PM

EternalNight

Re: I was wondering...

The strange thing is that happened to me also. Don't know if it's a glitch as I have completed it on my psp.

#3 Dec 09, 2007 3:41 AM

Hotelmotelholidayinn
Website

I think that in the original release of Year of the dragon, the last battle is supposed to have the same music as the beginning of the game.  It happened to me too when I rented the original release long ago.  But I thought it was interesting how it had the same music as the beginning.  In the greatest hits version of the game though, they make that battle have original music...

#4 Dec 09, 2007 4:27 AM

ratchet
Website

Not me, but the second time you fight the sourcerous is very poor in general, i think they rushed it to complete

Board footer