Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jul 18, 2007 2:12 AM

Nightwing
Gems: 0

Gnorc help?

Seriously, I need help with Gnasty Gnorc.  No matter what I do I can't beat him.  Do I have to have all the dragons to do it?  Because I keep chasing him round and round that track thingy...

#2 Jul 18, 2007 2:34 AM

LoneKnight
Website

Re: Gnorc help?

The first half, you need to go through those doorways and kill the theives who are carrying keys. The key you get leads to the second hallways. Kill that theif, and you can get to Gnasty and his 'race track'.

Okay, it helps if you gallop. It only works in Spyro 1. To gallop, hold down X and Square at once. You can't get ahead of Ripto, but he does stop for a moment when he gets back to the start of the track, and when he starts running again. I usually go after him for a few laps before hitting him.

When you hit Gnasty again, he'll run through his lava pit thing. You need to quickly glide across onto platforms and go to the next platforms until you reach the end. When you get to one platform hold Square to run to the end and fly to the next one. The platforms are constantly shrinking in size, and you need to move fast or the last platforms won't allow you to stand on and you die.

Then, you'll have Gnasty cornered. Give him the 'ole flame attack.

#3 Jul 18, 2007 10:49 PM

Nightwing

Thank you!
big_smile  big_smile  big_smile

#4 Mar 08, 2008 9:38 AM

SpyroLover12

Burn him its easy hen u chase him i got stuck on this when i was lil

#5 Mar 08, 2008 11:38 AM

pur

Mass mental scarring, AWWAAAYY!!

You have it lucky compared to my other haunts...

Board footer