Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jul 08, 2007 12:44 PM

piscean59
Gems: 0

Spyro the Dragon - Magic Crafters - Wizard Peak

How do I get across to the island with all the treasures on - I've tried jumping from the ledge but always just miss it.  Is it a case of keep trying or is there a higher jump off point?

Also a Spyro general question - how do I get into the treasure chests with the metal bands round? I've tried butting and flaming - with no luck.  Any ideas? big_smile

#2 Jul 08, 2007 1:14 PM

Pyro Girl
Website

Re: Spyro the Dragon - Magic Crafters - Wizard Peak

Ah now that was a tricky one but what you do is go

1.back to the start of the Supercharge (Back to where you freed the first Dragon) and then begin to supercharge.

2.Then you turn left onto the second supercharge and continue to supercharge til you reach the top of the last supercharge and jump when you reach the opening and this should give you enough speed to help you reach the island

And as for the tough chest just supercharge into it.

Hope this helps

#3 Jul 08, 2007 7:28 PM

EternalNight

This part was also tricky for me too. Instead of just supercharging, try jumping while supercharging at the opening and when you are high enough just glide across. This worked for me so hopefully it will work for you.

#4 Sep 10, 2007 9:48 PM

Trasher258
Website

Yeah. It's also a little confusing on how to get the wizards. Look in the small areas near the beginning of the level and you'll come across some gems there. Follow the path and you'll be on your way.

I don't care how it looks but how it functions

Board footer