You are not logged in.

#1 Jun 27, 2007 10:30 PM

spyroid
Gems: 0

Some gliches I found in the game

Here's some gliches I found in TLOSANB. Ok. The first one is where Ignigtis (sp?) tells you to move the two statues in place. (These are ps2 gliches by the way). You know all that stuff you can destroy for no apparent reason? Well I went to the skeleton one and I did a tail strike on it. instead of hitting it I just kept rolling when I hit the ground. Spyro rolled all around the room and I couldn't do anything about it. WHen he finally stopped he yelled ow! and I lost hit points. I do not know how to do this glich on demand by the way. When I had to replace the other two statues I was using the invicibility cheat. Well I killed the first group of monkeys but missed one and it kept attacking me and suddenly it stopped just inches away in front of my stout and started laughing at me.

The next one is denta's (sp?) freezer. I do know how to do this one on demand. You know the part where you use the cannon to knock down the wall? Well instead of doing that I took all the snowballs and started playinga game I call snowball. But I'm not going take the time to talk about that right now. Anyways... after about 10, 20 minutes... maybe an hour I decided I'd better move on, so I knocked down the wall with the snowballs. So then I went inside the wall and instead of the little monekys jumping past the wall the big monkey made the elemental wall but he couldn't. Every once and a while he turned 2d, flipped over and just kept runnig. When I killed him the elemental wall was still there. When I died the elemental wall was still there. So, I had to restart the game.

The next glich is in tall planes. Again I was using the invincibilty cheat. You know that dread wing that appears after you free Kane? Well I lowered it to the safe part and after messing with it for awhile it just stopped. YOu know that screen shot in cynder's lare with the dread wing looking at Spyro? Well I was able to wiggle the camera into the same position. And then I found out that if I jumped and double jumped into the same space I could get him to back up. Then I got him in a small space and moved away. But, he wasn't going anywhere.  smile
So, eventually he went away. Have you ever wondered how far the dread wings echo scream will go to get you? If you go to the log you can see the echo scream. I'm not sure how to do this on demand. It was just chance.

The next glich I do not know how to do on demand. You know that place where you put the rocks into the holes? I was on a platform on one of the bridges. I was trying to fall off, but don't ask me why. Finally i slipped off. When I moved foward I was in the air and then fell off again. This happened when ever I went foward from that spot. (but it's not high enough for you to loose hit points).

The next glich is in munitions forge. (sp?) YOu know the tunnels where MOyair(sp?) tells you to free the man-where-smalls. (that's how you pronounce it. I don't know how to spell it.) And I was exploring the tunnels when suddenly there was this little monkey. I rammed him. And he lost some hit points, moved on, and I moved in front of him and he disaperard! When he disaperaed I could keep wacking him but when he came he couldn't loose any more hit points. Eventually I had to use my electric breath to zap him to death.

The next one is in cyder's lare. But I don't really know if this counts as a glich. Around the place with the elevator there's a big monkey. When you try to hit him with an earth bomb he keeps charging at you. He's earth proof!

Well, that's all I have. If you'd like you can post some of the gliches you found.

-Spyroid.

#2 Jun 28, 2007 12:02 AM

LoneKnight
Website

Re: Some gliches I found in the game

Nice finds, I have experienced a few where bad guys randomly stop attacking you and decide to just sit there and laugh, but I'll have to try out the ones you stated. The one on Dante's Freezer where the guys go 2d and such sounds pretty cool.

#3 Feb 18, 2008 7:57 PM

Voltier1

ive had one in cynders fortress where the monkeys got stuck in the walls.

#4 Apr 01, 2008 5:37 PM

Cynder7
Gems: -90
Birthday: 19 December
Website

wheres the place that you push rocks in holes?

#5 Apr 01, 2008 7:26 PM

DragonWithinMe
Birthday: 1 April
Website

It's in tall plains Cynder7.
Kinda cool glitches. I haven't seen any of those.

Board footer