Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Apr 09, 2016 2:07 PM

Steinar
Banned
Gems: 0

Zelda: Twilight Princess

When the Wii was new basically new idea of motion controls and stuff. I tried it back then and i thought it was brilliant and loved Zelda Twilight Princess. But... looking back at it it has really aged. Although some may disagree but i kinda prefer Skyward Sword over it, because of some fun elements like charging your sword and shooting a beam etc, even if you revisit 3 islands 3 times i still like it. Also i dont think it even has magic in TP OwO. And i think all can agree to this but... if you pick up 5 rupee or 10 rupee, it always has to be "You got 5 rupee" like i think it forgets it when you leave an area and you pick it up etc. It constantly reminds you that this money is worth that much.

But just kinda curious to your views?
My favorite Zelda games are
Zelda 1 NES, Zelda 2 NES, Zelda A Link to the Past, Z̶e̶l̶d̶a̶ ̶O̶c̶a̶r̶i̶n̶a̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶T̶i̶m̶e̶ and Skyward Sword.
Tips: When playing Ocarina of Time always have that Hylian big shield on Young Link.. Because it looks cool cool

Last edited by Steinar (Apr 13, 2016 12:40 AM)

Ban reason: Trolling

#2 Apr 09, 2016 3:17 PM

Paranoia
Award: contest mod
Gems: 136
Birthday: 6 February
Website

Re: Zelda: Twilight Princess

#3 Apr 09, 2016 5:57 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

My favourite one I'm seeing a walkthrough of it now well The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess HD anyway. I remember fondly not knowing what I was doing on Epona. But the dungeons, challenge, and adventure are great like any Legend of Zelda game.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#4 Apr 09, 2016 6:24 PM

Steinar
Banned

I don't get how Nintendo gets away selling the same game twice tongue. Just get RGB Scart cabel and boom you have good quality either on Nintendo Gamecube or wii on HD TV hehe. But yeah first time i liked it(Although still do somewhat, just not as great), i liked collecting bugs for example, but i can understand why some like it though.

Last edited by Steinar (Apr 09, 2016 7:11 PM)

#5 Apr 09, 2016 11:22 PM

EricChristianOlsenFanatic
Birthday: 1 November

I wanna play Twilight Princess really badly!

I have changed my username from Justin Long Fanatic to EricChristianOlsenFanatic, so Justin Long Fanatic is my old name on this site, and EricChristianOlsenFanatic is my new one.

#6 Apr 10, 2016 9:14 AM

NeoReaper

-Note before I say this: I am talking about the legal side of emulating since I actually OWN Twilight Princess for Gamecube and extracted my game's ISO so only applicable if you own the game already-
But I ran Twilight Princess plus a fan-created HD mod through an emulator and it makes it look soo much better than the new "HD" version available. To be honest, Nintendo let me and a lot of other people down with the "HD" version since it does not look that much better to justify spending $59.99 from the Nintendo store.

-Intel I7 4770k 4.5Ghz / Phanteks U-Type Black    -Vengeance (Hynix) 16Gb 1600Mhz   -Kingston SSDNow M.2 / 2TB Seagate Constellation
-Asus Intel Z97-P    -Zalman z11 Plus Case    -Windows 10 Insider Edition    -XFX R9 280X 3GB

#7 Apr 13, 2016 12:39 AM

Steinar
Banned

Z̶e̶l̶d̶a̶ ̶O̶c̶a̶r̶i̶n̶a̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶T̶i̶m̶e̶" Scratch that off the list. Its very outdated now, i beat it recently on not 100% but i did get much stuff in it like 4 bottles and hunted down the big poes etc. Compared to Super Mario 64 or other 3d rendered game that was new like Final Fantasy 7 for example which was new but is still solid and holds up to this date i feel, i have to say this now feels too washed for me. I still consider the other stuff gold though!

Last edited by Steinar (Apr 13, 2016 12:42 AM)

#8 May 13, 2016 12:01 PM

RangerOfIthilien
Gems: -495
Birthday: 30 March

Twilight Princess is still one of my favorite games of all time and I always get really nostalgic when I hear music from it. I do really like OoT too though, I can't ever decide which I prefer. I have a framed poster of TP and not of OoT though, so maybe subconsciously at least I prefer that one tongue

Chessmaster
Level 67

Board footer