You are not logged in.

#1 Feb 06, 2016 5:13 AM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Super Bowl 50

I know some of us don't watch Football but considering it's a big sporting event just thought I'f post this here if you guys wish to discuss. The Denver Broncos are facing the Carolina Panthers to determine the champions of the 2015 NFL season. Coldplay and Beyonce will be performing in the half-time show, and the event is taking place in Santa Clara, California in Levi's Stadium, there should be a huge turnout. So discuss if you wish too.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#2 Feb 06, 2016 12:53 PM

RangerOfIthilien
Gems: -495
Birthday: 30 March

Re: Super Bowl 50

I'm not a football fan myself but I still watch it with others, if only to spend time with them, so if anyone invites me to watch it with them I might just do that

Chessmaster
Level 67

#3 Feb 06, 2016 3:51 PM

Zuri
Gems: 0

I'm still wondering if they're using Roman Numerals or European numbers. Has that been resolved?

#4 Feb 06, 2016 4:42 PM

Paranoia
Award: contest mod
Gems: 136
Birthday: 6 February
Website

I'll be watching it with all my uncles tomorrow. The Vikings are out (thanks Blair Walsh), so I don't really care who wins all the much, but there should be good food, drink, and socializing.

I've only seen it stylized as Super Bowl 50 rather than L. Sounds like they're going to go back to Roman Numerals next year though

#5 Feb 06, 2016 9:48 PM

Mr. John

I'll try to tune I guess I think The Carolina Panthers will win but we'll see.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#6 Feb 07, 2016 12:38 AM

EricChristianOlsenFanatic
Birthday: 1 November

I'll be watching it, but I don't really care for either team, thought I will probably root for Broncos.

I have changed my username from Justin Long Fanatic to EricChristianOlsenFanatic, so Justin Long Fanatic is my old name on this site, and EricChristianOlsenFanatic is my new one.

#7 Feb 08, 2016 4:37 PM

Mr. John

Congradulations to the Denver Broncos 2016 Super Bowl champions and great job by Peyton Manning if this was his final game the Sheriff can ride off into the sunset proud.

Cayla Mills

#8 Feb 08, 2016 11:17 PM

EricChristianOlsenFanatic
Birthday: 1 November

That was a fantastic Super Bowl, the halftime show was fantastic, the Broncos winning was great, so glad it happened because Peyton Manning deserves it, and some of the ads were really good, granted a couple of them were downright freaky.

I have changed my username from Justin Long Fanatic to EricChristianOlsenFanatic, so Justin Long Fanatic is my old name on this site, and EricChristianOlsenFanatic is my new one.

Board footer