You are not logged in.

#1 Jan 04, 2016 6:53 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Splatoon Review!

I wanted to do this last year but just didn't have the time part of it being because of this great game! But here goes,

If you own a Wii U or are a Nintendo fan it's to think you haven't heard of this title, Splatoon is about customizable avatar squid characters who can go between squid and kid, known as Inklings the main objective of the game, involves facing off in Turf Wars and splatting as much ink on your foes turf to win! You do this with different weapons shooters which are ink guns, with good fire power, rollers, which as the name suggests you roll and splat ink around, and chargers which are best used at a distance they also have sub-weapons and special weapons for each, and it's best to strategize and plan accordingly! There's a story mode where you face, the Inklings enemy Octolings, also Splatfests with different themes to them, where you face other players in different themed events with the squid sisters who also provide updates Callie and Marie giving updates, you can buy gear, and outfits, after all the Inklings are not just fierce and confident, but stylish too!

An innovative new IP created by a talented young team of developers, with it's own uniqueness and it being something new and fresh from Nintendo this game is truly amazing you will get hooked and I highly recommend it, if you want to give something new a try a well deserved 10/10! That's all stay fresh!

Last edited by Mr. John (Jan 04, 2016 6:58 PM)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#2 Jan 04, 2016 11:16 PM

EricChristianOlsenFanatic
Gems: 0
Birthday: 1 November

Re: Splatoon Review!

I love Splatoon!! It is definitely one of the best games I've played of 2015!

I have changed my username from Justin Long Fanatic to EricChristianOlsenFanatic, so Justin Long Fanatic is my old name on this site, and EricChristianOlsenFanatic is my new one.

#3 Jan 05, 2016 1:11 AM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Re: Splatoon Review!

I know right it's my best game if 2015!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

Board footer