Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#176 Jan 09, 2016 11:27 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

Re: The Legend of Spyro: The Past Reawakend

"But-but wait! You searched for me, right? What's the point of just leaving right now? Where are you going?" She asked. "Can I come with you?"

#177 Jan 09, 2016 11:32 PM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

He sighed  "... You really want to come with me...? I don't do anything fun... I spend all my day in a sniper nest or listen to music..."

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#178 Jan 09, 2016 11:37 PM

thetruefan
Website

"You... you can teach me how to snipe! Just like... I remember a long time ago, someone that really reminds me of you, sat on a palace's roof with me and taught me how to snipe..." Shesara said. The memory of her with that man (Edgar) struck her, but she couldn't actually tell who he was.

#179 Jan 09, 2016 11:40 PM

CuttingEdge

"There was a sniper in this realm...? ..." He sighed "Fine, have at it... Come with me... I'll teach you what I can..." He started walking, adjusting the heavy rifle on his back

#180 Jan 09, 2016 11:40 PM

thetruefan
Website

Shesara followed. "I swear- he looked like you."

#181 Jan 09, 2016 11:44 PM

CuttingEdge

"-huh? ... ... Maybe..." Once they arrived, Kyle laid down in his usual spot under the shade of the trees, put down the rifle and started deploying it, adjusting the scope and taking the safety off. He loaded the clip, loaded a bullet into the chamber and instructed her to lay down.

#182 Jan 09, 2016 11:45 PM

thetruefan
Website

(GTG)

#183 Jan 09, 2016 11:48 PM

CuttingEdge

((Kk))

#184 Jan 10, 2016 12:01 AM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Marx sheathed Molten Fury. He walked ahead looking at Shesara's armour and her engagement ring.

"Well the past is the past I guess." He sighed.

He was teleported to Paradise Cove.

"Sup." Said Argil.

Marx explained all that happened he was able to make a stop off to Warfang to put his Armor and blade away, he kept Shesara's Armor and engagement ring. He far from the others eying off into the distance.

"Poor guy." Said Argil sadly. They agreed to leave him be and headed off to enjoy their vacation.

Marx soon joined them looking happy and okay again.

"Listen I'm glad your better Marx cause there's someone here to see you." Said Spyro.

Crystal came up to him and they hugged.

"How?" He asked.

"Turns out I only needed to do six missions for West Resistance I've done them now I'm staying on this Resistance. Spyro offered and I accepted." Marx smiled and shook Spyro's hand.

"Anytime." Said Spyro smiling.

"Can we start over?" She asked him.

Marx nodded.

"Consider it done." He said and they hugged.

Later Argil and Marx were sitting by a pool. They discussed the day's events.

"We sure know how to pick em." Marx chuckled.

"Oh yeah and boy do I sometimes regret it." Argil laughed.

"So what's going to happen with the Armor and engagement ring?" Argil asked.

"Well me and Shesara are just friends now,no I can have a fresh start with Crystal. That said I'll give the Armor to her, and she can stay in me and Shesara's old place she's going to live in Warfang anyway so why not." Laughed Marx.

"Sounds good to me." Laughed Argil they laughed and chatted.

*Later.*

"What why?" Asked Argil.

Spyro was explaining he was going to to take them on a vacation for three weeks it was Resistance members only. To where he didn't say.

"You need a vacation, you didn't get much of one." He said.

"Hey it's not our fault Argil has a lousy secret carrying wife, or that my ex girlfriend wants to get a piece of that human pootang pie." Said Marx.

Argil gave him a look but just smiled. But he put his head down.

"I completely forgot about Xandra, I mean I love her and will always be there, for her but I've been enjoying myself here so much I honestly forgot about her.

"My point exactly relax enjoy a break." Said Spyro.

"You won't regret it." Said Cynder.

Argil, Marx, Zerve, and Crystal exchanged a look.

"Sure why not." They all said.

"But what if the Dragon Realms need us?" Said Zerve.

"Screw the rules the Dragon Realms will be fine without us." Laughed Spyro the gang burst into laugher.

"Sorry Have no idea where that came from my voice gives me super strength." Spyro said.

Argil and the gang just laughed.

"Mr. John is the most handsome role player ever." Said Spyro breaking the fourth wall.

"What are you talking about? Who's Mr. John and what are you saying?" Laughed Cynder.

Argil and co were just enjoying seeing one of their best friend's and one of their leader's having a good time.

"Testing, testing I have no idea anywho all's well again." Said Spyro.

(What can I say gotta have some fun every now and then right? Exactly now back to our regularly scheduled RP.)

"But anyway the Dragon Realms will be fine without us after our next battle, it'll be okay we've secured and checked all should be well." Said Spyro.

"As for the base?" Asked Crystal.

"Taken care of?" Smirked Cynder. The Resistance base was gone hidden nowhere in sight it would only return when the Resistance did.

Cynder explained this the gang nodded agreeing.

"One other thing, Xandra, Ulasht, Shesara, Edgar, Alyssa, Rossiel, and Kyle are now allowed in the Resistance base when we return it's for our members only, to hang out and strategize, not for non members who think it's their hangout it's not." Said Spyro sternly.

"Spyro's that's my wife and our friends Shesara  and Kyle I can understand, but the others don't deserve it." Said Argil.

"It's not up for discussion Argil, it's not their playground,nit's our base, only where we hang out, and talk, and plan not non members, your also not going to talk to any of them when we return." He said stern.

"What?" The gang said.

"These are how things stand now accept it." Said Cynder just as stern.

"Fine they don't exist to us and we'll ignore them when we return." Said Argil.

"Good off to bed goodnight my kids." Joked Spyro the gang just laughed and went to bed. Argil and Marx's rooms were right next to each other they sat beside each other talking.

Marx had a dartboard with Kyle's face on it there was a 100 darts in it already. Marx threw another hitting Kyle's face on the board. He smiled and Argil just laughed.

"You hate them huh?" Asked Argil.

"Nah me and Shesara are friends, and !Kyle's a cool kid it still sting's is all. You don't move on from your first love so easily." Said Marx.

Argil nodded and left it at that.

"For what's it's worth I'm sorry." Said Argil.

"Screw it, Kyle's getting my sloppy seconds anyway and I tapped that backside a couple of time's so doesn't matter." Marx laughed.

"Marx." Argil sighed.

"I kid I kid, but seriously Argil, can you blame me? I loved her and went out in the freezing cold to try and mend are relationship, I don't blame Kyle at all the kid's young he's confused and has got raging harmone's in him so let him and Shesara figure it out I wish them well that's all." Said Marx.

"You've moved on but you could have talked to her?" Said Argil.

"Your kidding right, as soon as she ran out of that cave, and hugged, Kyke it was clear where her faith lied, besides I probably would have gone to prison, for committing manslaughter after strangling Shesara to death, I just want to grab that neck and wring it tell she's a dead lifeless body in front of me, so seriously it's good I'm nowhere near her right now. I mean look at me this isn't me but I'm so bloody *bleep*ed about it that's how I feel." Said Marx snarling.

Argil jumped but kept his cool.

"Marx you wouldn't ever do that but please calm down, these are not your thoughts their dark and downright criminal in nature which your not, so please calm down."

"I know bro I know your right and I'm sorry I would never actually do that and I hate thinking like that I would never abuse, a lover ex or not  and I ain't but I don't want anyone to ever experience what I went through." Said Marx sighing.

"You knew though." Said Argil.

"Come again?" Marx asked.

"You knew you and Shesara weren't going to work out you told, me and Zerve we just thought you two hit a rough patch looking back on it now, it's abundantly clear that was the first sign of trouble." Said Argil.

"So I was in a doomed relationship from the start fanfuckingtastic." Marx snorted.

"No you weren't you loved her gave everything, you had into that relationship she chose Kyle, now you can move on in peace and start anew."

"How can I Argil, my heart's is beyond repair right now, and what if it just get's broken again?" Asked Marx.

"You need to just learn to love again your heart will open up to the right dragon,so give it a chance and it will be repaired again." Said Argil.

"Alright fine I will try, and your right already moved on." Marx said smiling.

"That's all I ask, now goodnight." Argil went to his room and fell asleep.

Marx looked out his window.

"Goodnight bro" He smirked looking up.

"Much as you two don't deserve this right now goodnight to you as well Shesara and Kyle." He said and fell asleep.

Last edited by Mr. John (Jan 10, 2016 12:18 PM)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#185 Jan 10, 2016 2:23 PM

CuttingEdge

((Funny thing, right now Marx is the one acting like manchild with hormones. And Kyle and Shesara aren't even an actual couple =.=' You could barely call this a friendship))

-Meanwhile, somewhere in the forest-

Our oh-so-familliar trio went walking around the forest, laughing and joking.

"Edgar I swear to God, what if something happened to Kyle?"

"No worries, he's okay. He's actually...-" Edgar sensed the dramatic change in distance "...nearby"

"-WHAT?!" Both Alyssa and Rossiel yelled in unison.

"He's at his sniping nest. Someone's with him."

"Should we go to him then?" Rossiel asked

"Nah, other people is probably the last thing he wants to look at anyway. Plus, I also know that someone with him is a female~"

Their eyes widened as if they misheard him on something critical "Did you just say..."

"Mhmmm~"

"...Isn't he gynophobic..." Rossiel asked

"Yeah, no kiddin'.. is he up to something..?"

Alyssa was smiling absently to herself like dumb to cheese, and Edgar smirked knowingly at her. He walked up to her, hugged her and kissed on the cheek, standing beside her jokingly with an elbow on her shoulder "I still remember when we met...~ Man, weren't you a lewd little girl...-" He was cut off when Alyssa threatened to give his face a deeper shade of red and he backed off. After a moment of silence, they all started laughing at the scene.

Last edited by CuttingEdge (Jan 10, 2016 2:24 PM)

#186 Jan 10, 2016 4:12 PM

Mr. John

(It's an RP bro relax. Both parties have moved on let's just continue on)

Marx woke up and looked at the pictures of Shesara and Kyle sadly,not hey were next to each other.

"Good luck you two I hope you both find what your looking for." He patted the picture of Shesara.

"Thank you for some of the best years of my life. I hope you find the right man for you one day farewell, and goodbye we'll always be friends." He smiled. He looked at the picture of Kyle.

"You were right about me kid, I hope old crap for brains can figure stuff out and I wish you well." He said he saluted the pictures and joined his friends.

Spyro and Cynder were sleeping next to each other, Crystal, was beside Argil asleep as well Zerve was reading a book, and Argil was looking at the pool. Marx sat beside him.

"You look like the weight of the world's been lifted off your shoulders." Said Argil smiling.

"I woke up just ready to put everything behind me I've found closure and I'm ready to move forward."

"So your thoughts?"? Argil asked.

"When you got the best friends in the world you never wanna lose em, and you hold them close till the ends of time, so that's what I'm going to do." Marx smiled.

"I better talk to Crystal, I'll let her stay in another house, and I'll move all my stuff out of me and Shesara's house, and I'll return the Armor that belongs to her, and if I see her we'll exchange a friendly conversation and go about are day." Smiled Marx.

"That's all I needed to hear your friends can return, to the base and you can talk with them all you want." Said Spyro falling asleep again.

Argil and Marx laughed.

"Best boss ever." They both laughed.

"He just wanted us to be stress free, you know but you gotta take everything in stride, so it's all good are friends were part of our stress free life, though but he probably didn't want any bad news to get us down, but we'll accept it and handle the situation and go from there." Argil laughed.

"Yeah agreed." Laughed Marx.

"Okay so what about Kyle?" Argil asked.

"I'll be nice to him, and treat him with respect but I won't ever bother him, heck if he hadn't come along I probably wouldn't have been able to figure this all out so I'm grateful, he's a good kid, and I wish him well. But I'll leave him alone." Marx nodded.

"And you and Crystal?" Argil asked.

"Still dating but we'll figure things out slowly." Said Marx.

They smiled later the gang returned to Warfang the Resistance base was in it's normal place. Spyro and Cynder, were visiting a friend, True to his word Marx moved all his stuff out of his and Shesara's apartment and left her Armor there he also left a note that read. "Shesara thank you for everything, you were amazing girlfriend and I'm sorry things didn't work out between us, hope all goes well for you sincerely your friend Marx." Happy to be home for good, Marx smiled Crystal had already sit her home up it was a foot from Argil and Marx's.

Zerve, Argil, and Marx, and Crystal were trying to figure out what to do.

"Let's go find Xandra and Ulasht." Said Zerve.

"Yeah I miss my wife and I want to talk to Ulasht again." They locked up and set out.

Last edited by Mr. John (Jan 10, 2016 5:10 PM)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#187 Jan 10, 2016 8:16 PM

thetruefan
Website

Shesara sat by Kyle. "Will we have like... targets? Moving ones?" She asked, still not touching the rifle.

Their search for Ulasht and Xandra was short. Turns out they both were at the same place; Somewhere at the more south side of Warfang. They were sitting together at a small alley, two scrolls laying on the ground by them and some blue dust. They were arguing quietly about what spell do they need to use to get to Zendikar once more.

"Look, I am the Droid here. You're an Archmage, and you might know more about magic, but when it comes to teleportation- its me. Moving from place to place is a part of nature, after all." Xandra explained, and before Ulasht could react, she grabbed the scroll next to her.

"...Bu-but wait!" Ulasht was losing his self confidence. "What if it fails? If we conjure at an entirely different place? We can't come back, if then!"

"Trust me. I've visited Zendikar more times than you, my husband, the humans and the other dragons- together." She touched the scroll, then drew a circle with her finger in the air. It created a blue portal, with blurry, quickly-switching images of Zendikarian areas.

"Mmmh... well, you were right." Ulasht said, and hopped in. Xandra nodded, going in afterwards.

#188 Jan 10, 2016 9:12 PM

CuttingEdge

"We will. One. But first I need to teach you how to properly hold and operate the rifle. There are several ways to hold a rifle. You can place your right hand on the trigger, the left in front of it. You can also put the left hand on the stock, just before your shoulder. Whatever you prefer. Try to relax as much as possible. The more relaxed you are, the lower the blood pressure. The lower the blood pressure, the easier it is to maintain a steady aim. When you're ready, take a deep breath. When you exhale, pull the trigger. But don't just pull it. Squeeze the whole grip. That'll keep the aim steady just before the bullet takes off." He crawled to the side, letting her take her position behind the rifle.

#189 Jan 10, 2016 9:35 PM

Mr. John

The gang saw the entire thing and noticed the portal still open.

Zerve scratched his chin he had gotten a shorter haircut and shaven his beard off when he visited his family so he was enjoying the new look.

"I had no idea Xandra was a Druid, her soul-stealer and shadow fire abblities are a part of her natural talents, but she can control and access nature as a result of these extra abblities." Said Zerve.

"Wow." Said Argil enamored.

"Argil just fell deeper in love with Xandra." Said Marx laughing.

"Hey my wife's awesome can't help it." He said proudly they all laughed.

"Should we go?" Said Zerve.

"Your call bro." Said Marx.

"Eh why not I'm wondering if this has something to do with Xandra what Xandra wanted to tell  me and Edgar." Said Argil.

"Shouldn't Edgar come too then, I mean she came to you guys first." Said Marx he noticed the portal closing.

"Guys I hate to cut the moment short but if we're going to go we better do it now." Said Crystal gesturing to the portal.

"Let's go I'd want Edgar and company to come but there probably busy." But the portal closed as soon as they tried to enter.

"Well what have we learned today boys and girls?" Asked Zerve.

"Never talk in front of a closing portal." They said in unison.

"Let's go." They walked of figuring out what to do.

Last edited by Mr. John (Jan 11, 2016 10:28 PM)

Cayla Mills

#190 Jan 11, 2016 7:10 PM

CuttingEdge

#191 Jan 11, 2016 10:27 PM

Mr. John

(Your right and the last time we tried it we did say that people would experiment on them if they found out they were there okay then forget my last post well just the part about earth. Anyway the RP is wrapping up soon, so last couple of posts will be it.)

Zerve and the gang walked with the Argil and co after seeing the portal close.

"So what now? Go to earth." Said Zerve.

"No way, humans found out we were there they'd experiment and do tests on us, besides you haven't told them about us have you?" Asked Argil.

"Not at all, they'd probably lock me up so your secret's safe and so is here." Said Zerve the gang nodded in relief.

"So what now? Do we go to Zendikar?" Asked Marx.

Zerve looked at his communicator.

"Just got word from Spyro there's a problem it'll have to wait let's go." Zerve led them to the Resistance Base.

(Going to be off for a couple of weeks till early February. You guys continue on and see you then.)

Last edited by Mr. John (Jan 11, 2016 10:54 PM)

Cayla Mills

#192 Jan 12, 2016 4:52 PM

thetruefan
Website

#193 Jan 12, 2016 5:39 PM

CuttingEdge

(Couldn't put it better)

"Duh. Why else would I be carrying this monster around? it uses .50 BMR- ...uh, very strong ammunition. Try to relax:" He put his hands on her paws, adjusting her grip on the rifle. "Like I said, the more calm and concentrated you are, the better. ..." The white-haired sniper reminded himself that he's just touching a woman and backed off with a blush, coughing nervously. "You mentioned a target, yes?" He turned into mist, reappearing 100 metres away. He drew his sword and entered a combat stance, ready to block the bullet.

#194 Jan 12, 2016 5:54 PM

Mr. John

(I was able to fit in some time so this is my last post till I get back. Anyway it's not up for discussion fan it's ending regardless, It'll be short yes, but it's not like you two can't continue on from there but my characters will be written out and you two can control Spyro and Cynder in the next ones just continue on once this is done if you see fit. Thank you fan though I appreciate it. It's been a blast role playing with you both, take care of this section of the forum and keep RPing and having fun it's in good hands with you two and whoever else may join you.)

Syrreth laughed as he unleashed a shadow strike knocking back Spyro, and the gang, their attacks were not faxing him and did not faze him he took an earth shot from Marx, and an ice stream from Argil and it still didn't faze him.

"Argh." He's a tough one said Marx.

"Fools you can't defeat me, I am a god." He laughed.

"Even a god is not invincible everyone together." Said Spyro. They all combined their elements and Syrreth roared.

"Nooooo!" Said Syrreth. He was sealed away just as he was prepared to unleash shadow fire. The Resistance celebrated and high fived. Spyro came up to them.

"You've made me so proud our world is safe, but I need to tell you something the Resistance is disbanding." Said Spyro.

"Again why?" Asked Marx.

"Relax it's being handed over too you two Argil, and Marx your going to a place called Gorwyn Plain it's a nice forest area all the Resistance will follow you, and you'll be the new leaders." Smiled Cynder.

"The torch is being passed you two will lead it in a good direction, me and Cynder will stay here and still protect the Realms and Warfang and we'll see each other around we'll visit of course but it's up to you two, and Zerve, to watch out for everything Crystal you too." Said Spyro.

"Alright." They sighed the Resistance went to the base to prepare for the move, everything was being loaded up and shipped out.

Argil, Marx, Zerve and Crystal stood by a lake skipping stones.

Argil looked miserable as did the others.

Argil perked up. 

"The Resistance has been handed over to us, we'll watch over the Dragon Realms and protect everything like we always have." He nodded the others nodded in agreement.

"We're still staying here for a bit longer but then that's it, before we do, Marx we've been a couple of dates will you?" Crystal asked nervously.

"Be your boyfriend of course." Marx nodded he and Crystal kissed and snuggled up close as Argil and Zerve applauded.

Marx put an arm around Crystal, as they watched over the lake.

"My relationship with my wife will be as strong as ever, course we'll still see are best buds Spyro and. Cynder every now and then. But we won't see the others anymore." Sighed Argil.

"Should we say goodbye?" Marx added.

"No, it'll be too hard come on let's go." They headed off to Lorwyn to. Marx stayed behind.

"Edgar, Rossiel, Xandra, Ulasht, Shesara, Kyle, Alyssa, I know you can't hear this but thank you for everything may both are sides watch over the Dragon Realms forever and even though this is farewell thank you for everything, may we meet again on the other side, and may you all have lives of peace prosperity I thank you for all your kindness and friendship and I say farewell." Marx said he bowed and followed the others.

(See you in a couple of weeks guys laters.)

Last edited by Mr. John (Jan 12, 2016 6:16 PM)

Cayla Mills

#195 Jan 12, 2016 6:34 PM

thetruefan
Website

"Ready... steady..." Shesara whispered to herself, as she aimed at him. Without any word, she pulled the trigger, launching the bullet at him.

(Who said they won't get to Lorwyn at some point...? muhahaha)

#196 Jan 12, 2016 6:50 PM

CuttingEdge

#197 Jan 12, 2016 6:56 PM

thetruefan
Website

Shesara looked at the bullet, examining it quickly. "Maybe we can patrol together?"

#198 Jan 12, 2016 7:02 PM

CuttingEdge

Kyle sighed "I really don't wanna do it today..." He pulled out his iPod and played Blink-182 - "What's My Age Again?". He climbed the highest tree he could find and sat there on the highest branch, looking at the sunset.

#199 Jan 12, 2016 7:07 PM

thetruefan
Website

Shesara sat down, putting her lower head in her hands. She looked at the sunset as well, bored.

#200 Jan 12, 2016 7:08 PM

CuttingEdge

He was lost in thought for a moment. "Hey... why did you leave...?"

Board footer