Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Sep 29, 2015 10:58 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Shovel Knight Review

This blue clad, brave, Intellegent, strong shovel welding knight is my six favourite character. And also was part of a masterpiece.

Shovel Knight is a love letter to classic 8 bit gaming it's displayed as such in the game's art. The music is beautiful the levels challenging but fun. And the bosses memorable. The story follows the brave knight who uses a weapon called the shovel blade to journey and find his lost love Shield Knight. Along the way he must stop the villainous Order of No Quarter. And their leader The Enchantress. He also duels his rival Black Knight on his quest.

If you can get it I recommend picking it up. 10/10!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#2 Sep 30, 2015 9:35 PM

EricChristianOlsenFanatic
Gems: 0
Birthday: 1 November

Re: Shovel Knight Review

I wanna play Shovel Knight so badly lol.

I have changed my username from Justin Long Fanatic to EricChristianOlsenFanatic, so Justin Long Fanatic is my old name on this site, and EricChristianOlsenFanatic is my new one.

#3 Oct 01, 2015 6:48 AM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Re: Shovel Knight Review

If you get it. Buy it I saw a walkthrough. But it's like a combination of Mega Man, Duck Tales, and Tge Legend of Zelda. You won't be disappointed. The retail version is out soon. So you could buy it.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

Board footer