Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#726 Oct 23, 2014 4:02 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Re: The Legend of Spyro Age of Heroes

Argil: *He pulled out the box.* From the moment I met you. I fell in love with this tough, beautiful, amazing warrior. Who always had my heart were going to have twins. And you've made me the happiest dragon alive. Xandra what I'm trying to say is. *Gets down one one knee revealing the ring.* Will you marry me?

Zerve: *He was rallying everyone their gear ready.*

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#727 Oct 23, 2014 4:50 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

Xandra: *looked at him* In Mul Daya, People told me If you want to live a happy life, you must believe in Miracles... And they were right. You are my miracle. If I want to marry you? The answer is... In pleasure! *she hugged him, and didn't stop* Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. Well met, sweetie. We are as one, from today- And forever! *she kissed him longly, without moving, for a long time*

#728 Oct 23, 2014 5:37 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Held her and kissed her lovingly for a long time. He did not want to let go.* Your not just my miracle your my universe too. We'll always be as one. *Kisses her with passion. And slips the engagement ring onto her ring finger.* I have to go. To get ready. I promise I'll see you later I love you. *Kisses her in the forehead and leaves. Getting his gear ready.*

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#729 Oct 23, 2014 5:48 PM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

(("Getting his gear ready" For the "honeymoon" in a bed, after the wedding? XD))

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#730 Oct 23, 2014 5:48 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: Karametre, guide his hand. *she said, looking at him leaving*

Shesara: Check this out! *she brought the dreadnought*  It's Automatic now. I'll use Tusker!

#731 Oct 23, 2014 6:41 PM

Mr. John

((Aren't you on a break? What happened to I need to distance myself from this RP. Enjoy your break man. Do something you love. This thing will be here when you get back.))

Argil: *Walked up to Spyro. Everyone was now in Appocolypse. They were just waiting for Emarakul The Izzet and Normads.* Please don't tell me the Resistance is disbanding after this?

Soyro: No relax. Everything will still be the same you gotta lead one day remember. I'm proud of you and Marx your going to be great leaders. And it's been great to work by your side. *They hug.*

Argil: Agreed. *He hugged Cynder too. Then joined Zerve and Marx on Graviton as it flew into the sky ready for battle.*

Cynder: Men we fight for this amazing town. We fight an enemy that is the root of all evil. The Resistance will go on after today monitor the future and mentor them to be the best. We will hold are weapons, Armor and everything forever for training. After this but we will look at it all proudly because it brought us peace.

Resistance: *Cheers.*

Spyro: Malefor, Black Hole, Yawgmoth, every threat we've taken on leads to this. I can't guarantee all of us will come back alive. But I can guarantee we fight as one to stop this. We've trained were ready Resistance let's go.

Resistance: *Cheers. As the Normads join them.*

Spyro: Earth dragons tunnel under, wind, ice and water the air, fire, and shadow all others guard the east and west the rest come in hard from North. Graviton and everything else ready let's go.*

Bertz: Normads cover them in their sides weapons ready.

Xyro: Excellent my son let's go.

Cayla Mills

#732 Oct 23, 2014 6:52 PM

thetruefan
Website

Shesara: *she went near the others* The others will come soon. We have a great plan. *she entered Tusker*

*Suddenly, a group of four Satyrs was noticed from the distance*

Shesara: Who's that? *than, a giant human, without a shirt and red marks on his body appeared there. He had a shiny rod* XENAGOS!

Xenagos: Little dragons. We'll show you what is true demolish. If you noticed... *he pointed behind them. Everything was destroyed* We were faster. Join my side! *a larger army of Satyrs ran near him, with every single weapon you could imagine* Crush them! *the satyrs ran to battle. Xenagos sometimes made a satyr get bigger and stronger*

Emrakul: *he and his Eldrazi force went to battle* This is our fight! Charge! *the Eldrazi went to battle*

Shesara: *she ran to battke with dreadnought too*

((  Wutcha think Xandy hides in her room? wink ))

#733 Oct 23, 2014 6:59 PM

Mr. John

((Only for good reason.))

Argil: There's no other place I rather be then fighting by your side.

Marx: The felling's mutual.

Zerve: Ditto I am with you two. *They hug and stare the ship the laser canons firing red laser blasts. And guns opening fire. They set it to autopoilot and jump down to join the battle.*

Cynder: Join you? Don't make us laugh. Your destruction means nothing. Your evil stops here.

Spyro: We will smite you down charge. *They run in opening fire and attacking back.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Oct 23, 2014 7:03 PM)

Cayla Mills

#734 Oct 23, 2014 7:06 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xenagos: Of course. You are the "heroes", right. But the grave awaits you! *he used his rod to unleash a fireball rain. Some of the buildings crumbeled to ash*

Shesara: *Tusker were hit by a fireball. She continued to fight*

Ulasht: *he went near, with his colossus form* Victory is ours! *Pharika appeared behind him as the Pelakka. They rushed to battle*

Emrakul: *he killed some Satyrs, than went to fight Xenagos*

(( Of course for good. Making kids are always good. ))

#735 Oct 23, 2014 7:30 PM

Mr. John

((Yup.))

Argil: Xandra is in this battle too cause she stands with us all. *Unleashed an ice dragon in the shape of Xandra that froze and killed some. Stabbed and shot others with Amp and his riffle. He sheathed His riffle reloaded and jumped up and drove Amp into the heart of the huge Satyr killing it instantly. He sheathed Amp and made his way toward Xenagos.*

Zerve: *The life element was a symbol of a tree it could fire photosyohisipotosisphysis blasts, grow trees, and other things it was his favourite element and the one he treasured modt. He slammed his staff down and vines thanks to life element rose out of the ground strangling foes. Resistance fought with their guns, spears, swords and breaths in their sides as did the Normads winning easly.*

Spyro: *He unleashed an electric wave killing some then flew towards Xenagos.*

Cynder: We will die one day. But it ain't going to be today at not at your hands. Speaking of graves we'll be sending you to yours. *Fires a wind billet to kill some and flew towards Xenagos.*

Marx: *Stabbed enemies killing them with molten fury. Sheathed it fired bullets from his riffle sheathed it reloaded and blasted an earth wall to stop some enemies.*

Cayla Mills

#736 Oct 23, 2014 7:34 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xenagos: Woah; not all at once! *he summoned more Satyrs, from the front and the behind, they surronded them*

Emrakul: *he fought Xenagos. Xenagos quickly held him and threw him on the castle*

Zur: Ya think I forgot you? *he went to battle with more dragons*

#737 Oct 23, 2014 7:43 PM

Mr. John

Zerve: *Summons trees they turn into ents which slam and kick and attack.*

Spyro: I'll handle them go. Get him to two. *Blasts a earth blast at them. Some hit I'm but he fought back.*

Cynder: Argil?

Argil: You don't even need to ask.

Argil: *Blasts ice chains around Xenagos's legs. And Cynder fires a fear crow which grabs him lifts him into the air and drops him down.*

Resistance: *They were getting pounded but flight back.*

Marx: *Summoned an earthquake to send enemies falling in burying them.*

Bertz: *He and his dad use their axes and fight back also creating an ice dragon to freeze and kill dragons and saryrs.*

Last edited by Mr. John (Oct 23, 2014 7:44 PM)

Cayla Mills

#738 Oct 23, 2014 7:58 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xenagos: *he fell, than rose again* Let ne finish you. *he summoned thousands of Satyrs, coming from everywhere*

Shesara: They have broken trough!

Zur: We would not handle them for a lot!

Shesara: Wait, you see that? *they looked to the sky. Xandra was standing on a higj cliff, and her voice was extended* This is Hierarch Xandra, commanding the shields of Apocalypse! Engaging mass Recall! My brethren, hear me. But there's no much time left. All remaning from our metropoline, our Civilization, are the ones who stand beside you. Let our last stand hit their memories so bright, we'll not be forgotten forever! For the resistance! *she took out the scroll of force, and used it. It madethe allies almost godlike*

Ulasht: *he released a giant flame explosion, giving them access to Xenagos. Everyone charged to him*

#739 Oct 23, 2014 8:09 PM

Mr. John

Argil: My angel. This victory is for you. *He smiled at her and charged.* *The Resistance killed last of the satyrs. Some doing damage they went through.*

Zerve: *He unleashed a photosyphosis cannon blasts at him. Argil killed the last dragon with ice spikes and blasted an electric wave at Xenagos, Spyro unleashed a comet dash followed by a super white hot torrent of flames at him same with Marx, Cynder created a twister, and the Resistance and Normads fired their elements and they mixed together.*

Resistance: Let's do this.

Cynder: Together.

Argil: As one.

Zerve: United we stand.

Xyro: To bring peace.

Bertz: And stop you.

Marx: This will bring peace.

Spyro: Xenagros fell the power of a United front Supreme ultimate fury. A rainbow coloured dragon with all the elements fired at Xenagos creating a hole through his chest hitting his heart and coming out his back from a hole hit him square on.*

Cayla Mills

#740 Oct 23, 2014 8:14 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xenagos: You win... This time. *he disappeared, leaving ashes and the rod*

Xandra: *she went down, and smelled the ash* The war is over! *she said, smiling* The war is over!!!

Shesara: *she went out of Tusker* YYYEEAAHH!!!

Ulasht: *they returned to normal form* It is done!

Zur: Yes! Finally!

#741 Oct 23, 2014 8:21 PM

Mr. John

Argil: We did it.

Resistance: Yeah!!!

Marx: Alyssa, Edgar, Rossiel this victory was for you too. Wherever you are thanks for everything the Dragon Realms are in your debt.

Argil: I feel like are elements are drained.

Spyro: They are but they will return in time. Everyone we've done it peace is here everything is finally over we've brought peace. *Kisses Cynder and they hug.*

Argil: *Gives Xandra the rod.* You'll know what to do with this.*

Marx: *Pat Tusker and kissed Shesera.*

Zerve: *Nods as the ents unleash bark bombs in celebration and dissapear.* I think this deserves a huge party.

Last edited by Mr. John (Oct 23, 2014 8:22 PM)

Cayla Mills

#742 Oct 23, 2014 8:23 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *the rod became smaller* I'll save this as a tribute. And yes- We need a party.

Pharika: Totally. We did it!

#743 Oct 23, 2014 8:27 PM

Mr. John

Spyro: Before we do. I am a wedding minster.

Argil: Your joking?

Cynder: Actually no he married a couple legally he is.

Spyro: With that being said I say we marry Xandra and Argil here.

Argil: You guys are nuts. We don't Huh. *The resistance came up with, cake, gown and tuxedo.*

Argil: You planned this.

Marx: Yup.

Argil: Only if my angel is okay with it.

Cayla Mills

#744 Oct 24, 2014 4:18 AM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: If you're there... No problem!

Shesara: Can I be the one who takes the goods first?

#745 Oct 24, 2014 10:53 AM

CuttingEdge

*Motorbike engines are heard from the distance. Edgar, Alyssa and Rossiel along with Yusei, Crow, Jack and Akiza, everyone on the D-Wheelers (2 per one bike) appear in the distance*

*in unison* Can we come along?

((Come on, did you guys really think that I'll miss a party? wink))

#746 Oct 24, 2014 11:00 AM

thetruefan
Website

Ulasht: Of course! Come, you are welcome.

(( What if you didn't knew the time? Or a black hole swallowed you? ))

#747 Oct 24, 2014 1:04 PM

CuttingEdge

((I'm too flawless for that. XD))

Edgar: "Heard it guys? *looks at Yusei* It means that you guys can come too."

Yusei: "Awesome."

Crow: "When will it be, then?"

#748 Oct 24, 2014 1:13 PM

thetruefan
Website

(( And I am too clever cool XD ))

Ulasht: *he pointed at Argil and Xandra* They choose.

Xandra: Why not... Now?

#749 Oct 24, 2014 4:53 PM

CuttingEdge

Yusei: "But what about the preparations? We need to set up a place, and get some crew, don't we?"

#750 Oct 24, 2014 4:58 PM

Mr. John

Spyro: Then by the power vested in me. I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride.

Argil: Gladly. *Kisses Xandra. With passion. After he breaks apart he lead everyone to the Resistance base. With food,  decorations and music playing.* Dig in.

Zerve: We're having your wedding cake.

Argil: Like I said dig in. *They all eat and party.*

Cayla Mills

Board footer