Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#401 Sep 18, 2014 4:56 PM

thetruefan
Gems: -15
Website

Re: The Legend of Spyro: A Blast From The Past

Xandra: You should call me Xandy. Or I will find you. Even we are living next to each other. Oh dang it, what it worth. *she smiled, than walked after Argil. Than stopped* Oh, and you two. *she spoke to Edgar* You should watch what you are doing. You know that you can drown in water? That's interesting. Try that sometime, like Teneb did. You should get a visit at paradise. *she walked after Argil again*

#402 Sep 18, 2014 5:00 PM

CuttingEdge
Gems: -27
Birthday: 11 November

Edgar: "*he freed himself and got to the surface of water* You done yet? *he smiled*"

Alyssa: "*gets to the surface aswell* Allright, now I'm done. *she laughed*"

((Okay, 1st layer is done. Now I need to make a second one for the "islands" ._.))

Never ask what I'd do for a klondike bar. No one wants to go down that road.

#403 Sep 18, 2014 5:05 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Argil: Well to be fair. He keeps being dragged down by his girl. *He laughed and walked on when he got home and packed everything away. He saw Zerve and Marx, he put on a coat and mustache and the three started randomly breakdancing then stopped and put the stuff away.*

Argil: So how goes it.

Zerve: Good by the way which one of you is going to be older. *Argil pointed to Marx.*

Marx: Guilty as charged I was born first as dad told us. so he was born after were both turning which is five in dragon years but I'm older. And more handsome. *He smiled.*

Argil: Can't argue he might have been adopted but he got the looks. *They laughed but Zerve got serious.*

Zerve: That thing for the newspaper article. From months ago. It hasn't surfaced yet. But I'm worried.

Argil: Yeah what if it comes for now. Let's not worry about it. I think after handling, demons, Eldrazi, power-mad mages, mechnical drasgons zombies, snakes, and cheetahs were all ready for anything at this point. *They all nod.*

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#404 Sep 18, 2014 5:30 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *she heard the end of their coversation* I think you mean- Died by mechanical dragons. *she went to her room*

Zur: Hello there Xandra.

Xandra: How it's going.

Zur: Great. Bolas told me there's going to be a quiet time. Sorin, Urza, Bolas, Xenagos, Kruphix and Heliod are going to defend. Kruphix will be my mentor soon. Heliod will watch us. Xenagos will give us power. Sorin and Urza will watch the wilds. And Bolas stays Bolas. *she smiled*

Xandra: Awesome!

#405 Sep 18, 2014 5:45 PM

Mr. John

((So I've been wondering for a while. When this RP is done. If it's okay with you two if we make one more set two years later. And since you two did the first two RP's I was wondering if I could do the third? But it's up to you later of course cause were not done yet.))

Argil: Your okay now Xandy and that's great. *He said with a smrik.*

Zerve: You two are complete opisites she's tough and determined, your kind and calm. But you draw each other in so well your perfect.

Argil: *Blushed.* Well what can I say she mangnatized me to her. *They went to bed to rest.*

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#406 Sep 18, 2014 6:06 PM

thetruefan
Website

(( No Problem ))
Xandra: *she went outside, and trained on clawing*

Zur: *he sat on a couch, reading a book*

#407 Sep 18, 2014 6:17 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *The next day he got thing's ready with Marx, and Zerve.*

Cayla Mills

#408 Sep 18, 2014 6:25 PM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *she slept after some time. Same as Zur. As she woke up, she looked at the three* Good luck. Go and show them what you got! *she raised her hand and pointed at them and winked*

#409 Sep 18, 2014 6:42 PM

Mr. John

Argil: Don't need to have the next two days off. So were good.

Zerve: Besides I don't work for The Resistance yet so I do whatever. Besides were getting ready for their party so your stuck with us the next couple of days. *They put up dicorations and other things and booked a multi-person table at the Red Hook. And then got some breakfast their was a stremer that read Happy 23rd Argil and Marx! And the bros had ballons up. They ate breakfast with Zerve and there was a knock. Marx opened and locked it and it was Spyro and Cynder.*

Spyro: How goes it party people?

Marx: Good you?

Cynder: He was so fussy this morning. I told him we were coming to visit but he just moaned and rolled back into bed saying 20 more minutes mom. Oh this boy.

Spyro: But ya love me.

Cynder: I married you didn't I think that proves I love you. *They kissed and joined the others for breakfast.*

Cayla Mills

#410 Sep 18, 2014 6:53 PM

thetruefan
Website

Zur: *he left Xandra a note he's going to Kruphix. And left her a bag of 50 gems to buy Argil and Marx a gift*

Xandra: *she took the gems, and went to the store to find something for Them*

Zur: *as he finished to learn, Kruphix gave him a force scroll, a power booster at combat* That's nice. *he went to the party, and gave it to them.*

Xandra: *she bought two Messenger stones. It was like a phone, but was linked to only eaxh other. It means that one stone can only connect another stone. She gave them the gifts*

#411 Sep 18, 2014 7:46 PM

CuttingEdge

*The doors are kicked in with a loud blast. Everyone thought that enemies have raided the place. Then Edgar, Rossiel and Alyssa appear in the doors, and Edgar shouts* THIS PARTY IS GETTING CRAZY! *he draws Ombra, raises it in the sky, and fires a single bullet from it*

Edgar: "I'll repair the hole, don't worry. *they all walk up to Marx and Argil* And except of that, here's another gift from us. *He gave them a pair of long briefcases. In one of them was: A mythril lance infused with Water element by Alyssa "Aquazor" for Argil, and for marx, a Titanium longsword infused with Fire Element by Alyssa, named "Molten Fury"* But don't get too happy with those. This is ours buisness *he laughs* So anyways, happy birthday guys."

#412 Sep 18, 2014 7:49 PM

Mr. John

Argil: *Oh Xandra you didn't have to get us anything but thank you I apperciate it. *He pecked her on the cheek. And Marx hugged her and they stored the messenger stones in a secret compartment. Spyro and Cynder, gave them a statue of them and Zerve a picture. They took the weapons from the bros and Alyssa.*

Argil: Thanks everyone. *He and Marx hugged Zur and stored the scroll away somewhere safe. they stored the weapons away somewhere safe.*

Spyro: Did you invite the chosen ones?

Argil: Yup.

Marx: Since were all together and spending time together. *He gave a sugestive look at Argil who realized what he meant and nodded. Argil went up to Xandra.*

Argil: Hey can I talk to you for a minute?

Last edited by Mr. John (Sep 18, 2014 7:52 PM)

Cayla Mills

#413 Sep 19, 2014 4:19 AM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *she looked down, than at him again* O-Oh yeah sure why not.

#414 Sep 19, 2014 6:01 AM

Mr. John

Marx: *The door fixed itself without a problem.* Magic spell fixes itself. So if anything gets broken it's all good. *He talked to Zerve and Spyro enjoying the party.*

Argil: *Took Xandra's paw and led her to the front.* So I would consider this a third date. *He laughed But then got serious.* Xandra I never expected any of this to happen. But I'm glad it did and I'm glad I met you. I really have enjoyed the time we spent together. And I just wanted to ask. Would you be my girlfriend?

Cayla Mills

#415 Sep 19, 2014 10:00 AM

thetruefan
Website

Xandra: *she looked shocked, shook her head in confuse* Ah... *she took a long breath, than answered* I-I would... I would like to be, for sure! Oh my God, I have no words...

#416 Sep 19, 2014 10:48 AM

CuttingEdge

*Edgar and Alyssa look at them, and then kiss themselves*

Edgar: "*whispers to Argil* Do it! *he and Alyssa use some elemental magic to make fireworls around Xandra and Argil*"

#417 Sep 19, 2014 11:26 AM

Mr. John

Argil: *Nodded at them. And then cupped Xandra's face gently in his paws and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips. He put his nose to her's.* I love you Xandra thank you for making me the happiest dragon alive!

Marx: Hoorah! *Marx screamed in the background.*

Cayla Mills

#418 Sep 19, 2014 12:02 PM

CuttingEdge

((-After what he realized that everyone is looking at him. xD BTW - What games do you play guys? I'm bored ;_;))

#419 Sep 19, 2014 12:31 PM

thetruefan
Website

(( I play the piano LIKE A BOSS! cool))

Xandra: *she kissed him back* A-And you have rescued me from the shadows of pain... Thank you, with you, I am finally feeling alive!

Zur: *he clapped his hands and smiled*

Ulasht: *he looked at them, and spoke to Argil without making a noise* 'Good Job'.

#420 Sep 19, 2014 12:38 PM

CuttingEdge

*Everyone applauses*

Alyssa: "*throws herself at Edgar and kisses him both of them falling to the floor*"

Edgar: "Oh come on girl! *he laughs*"

#421 Sep 19, 2014 1:01 PM

thetruefan
Website

Zur: *he looked at Edgar* Is something wrong with them...?

Ulasht: Eh, no. What have you expected, lone wolf? *he smirked*

Zur: Oh I see that.

#422 Sep 19, 2014 1:55 PM

CuttingEdge

((https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_NShYXu2I4 I am thinking of using this song for credits in my game, but I'm afraid that they will get me with copyrights ;_;))

#423 Sep 19, 2014 3:03 PM

CuttingEdge

Last edited by CuttingEdge (Sep 19, 2014 3:06 PM)

#424 Sep 19, 2014 3:32 PM

Mr. John

Argil: And you've brought light to my life Xandy. *He looked at everyone.* Thank you now let's party.

Marx: Congradulations.

Cynder: I agree good for you two.

Spyro: It is joyous. *Spyro and Cynder went and rested in a corner.*

Argil: *Created a globe of water and then it disspated.*

Marx: You can breathe water?

Argil: Mastered it years ago but yes. I think this is the last element I can master and I'm grateful. But I'm not the only one eh?

Marx: *He unleashed a wave of fear and it stopped.* No I know fear so were both three element dragons but that's it. A dragon can usually only learn one element but if they train they can breathe two or three. But that's it only Spyro and Cynder can breathe beyond that.

Argil: Good cause three is enough. *He talked to Zerve and Marx in the corner. And had an arm around Xandra.* Go enjoy time with the others I'll see you soon love you. *He kissed Xandra on the lips with passion again and talked to his pals.*

Cayla Mills

#425 Sep 19, 2014 7:58 PM

CuttingEdge

Edgar: "*he walks up with Rossiel and Alyssa to Argil* Hey, why don't you try out that spear we gave you? I can guarantee that Aquazor is the best weapon you'll ever wield in your life. Each and every piece of it was perfectly designed, crafted and customized."

Board footer