Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Apr 24, 2014 12:31 AM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Skylanders Trap Team Announced

So the new Skylanders game was announced. Skylanders Trap Team it features The Trap Masters as well as returning Skylanders. Who try to stop Kaos and an evil army of villains after Kaos frees them from Cloudcracker Prison.

The Trap Master Skylanders can objects known as Traptanium to trap and imprison the Villans who can then be used to help battle the villains. Some new Skylanders include Trap Masters like Snap Shot, (My fave) He can use a sword and bow and arrow to fend of enemies. Wallop can pack a hammerful of pain, and Wild Fire he's a golden fire lion watch out for his fire breath and his shield comes in handy too! This is the fourth instalment in the Skylanders series looking forward to it!

Last edited by Mr. John (Apr 24, 2014 11:25 AM)

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#2 Apr 24, 2014 3:01 AM

Stormy
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 540
Birthday: 3 April
Website

Re: Skylanders Trap Team Announced

Wow, I can't believe there have been four games already. Seems like it wasn't that long ago that everyone was debating about whether the first game would be good or not. tongue

#3 Apr 24, 2014 11:29 AM

Mr. John

I know right? To be honest it looks like the Skylander series will be going on for quite sometime. As I think it brings a lot of cash and revenue in for Activision so it will be going on for sometime which I'm okay with.

It appears there's some new Lightcore Skylanders like Food Fight he can use a tomato gun and tomatoes to fight. And also new Skylanders like Chopper he has a helicopter backpack, and looks like a dragon. But is a Skylander of the life element.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#4 Apr 24, 2014 7:39 PM

Sparx001
Gems: 0

new game, but yet again, activation being themselves, they totally have money on the mind. Not only do you have a whole bunch of new skylanders to buy but you also HAVE to buy a brand new portal. Second year running this has happened.

The only reason I actually bought skylanders in the first place was for spyro, and now that spyro doesn't even really play a part in the skylanders series, I don't see any need to keep buying these new games. I  have Skylanders and Skylanders Giants, and i can honestly say, those will be the only 2 skylander games that ill buy. Yes they are good games, and I'm not putting them down in anyway... accept for the price, activation are taking it along way and now that skylanders has really kicked off and earn them millions/ billions, I feel they can sell spyro to a company who will actually do something with him. sparx

#5 Apr 25, 2014 6:00 PM

Mr. John

Honestly can't wait to see more of the Trap Masters should be good!

Cayla Mills

#6 Apr 26, 2014 11:22 PM

Sparx001

#7 Apr 28, 2014 8:36 AM

Aura24
Gems: 750
Website

Nope, that's a new character, Funny Bone. Not a skeleton Spyro.

#8 Apr 28, 2014 8:55 AM

Mr. John

What Aura said he's a skeleton dog I think. Spyro already has a. Bunch of different forms of his regular self. Like Dark and Mega Ram Spyro anyway.

Last edited by Mr. John (Apr 29, 2014 12:18 PM)

Cayla Mills

#9 Apr 28, 2014 9:41 PM

Sparx001

ahh i thought activation started doing different skins or something, not sure well get a new spyro with this game then..

#10 Apr 29, 2014 12:19 PM

Mr. John

It's all good other Skylanders gotta get some detail.

Cayla Mills

Board footer