Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jan 22, 2014 7:53 AM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Award: Globmod
Gems: -4,018
Website

GameShark?

there are GameShark codes all over the internet for this game, and i can't get the codes to work on it. the idea of different versions (normal, Greatest Hits, etc) being incompatible with the codes has come up, and i must have tried two or three different versions now and the codes don't work on any of them. at best, one of the codes apparently glitches up the text when people talk.

can anyone here give me any kind of clue as to how to remedy this? ... if you've used any of the codes, what version did you use?

and i tried it with both mod chip codes, by the way. i don't know, it's just so confusing to me that it's harder to find a compatible version of it than it is to find codes for it. i've seen other people use them on YouTube. am i missing something extremely simple here? or...?

#2 Jan 27, 2014 8:38 PM

Hwd45
Gems: 0
Birthday: 11 December

Re: GameShark?

When I used the moon jump code I found it difficult to work, but I can't remember figuring out how I managed to fix it... I just tried lots of different codes. I'm guessing it was an issue with with the version, but I'm not sure. I have no idea what code it was that worked in the end, either hmm

#3 Jan 28, 2014 3:11 AM

36IStillLikeSpyro36
Award: Globmod
Gems: -4,018
Website

Re: GameShark?

there were several different codes? i've only found two, one for PlayStation (which i use) and one for PSP.

i tried the one for the PSP just for kicks and as we probably could have guessed it didn't work.

... would you by any chance happen to have the other ones on hand? if not that's completely fine.

Board footer