#2 Mar 29, 2013 7:56 PM

spyrofan001
Gems: 0
Birthday: 10 April

Re: A new dawn

Can i be Spyro?
Btw my OC's

Race:Dragon
Name: Bash(Can't think of a name so im going to use a skylanders name hope its fine)
Class: New Student
Background: I was born in Warfang the dragon city. I'm Alwayys teased because i don't have wings like other dragons. my parents Disowned me because i had NO wings. (Um thats all i can think of DX If i think of more i'll add more)
Power: Earth(Nature)
Weakness': Shadow and Electricty

#3 Mar 30, 2013 2:37 AM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

OOC: Mind if I join and be my own characters Argil  and Zerve here is some info about them.

Name: Argil

Class: Older Student

Background: I was born in a small peaceful village and raised by the dragons there. Including my parents they taught me and raised me well. I met a friend named Zerve he was my closet and greatest friend. But something seemed off about him. Others told me a dark fate awaited Zerve I never belived it but it seems like these days it might be true. Zerve is going rogue other dragon trainers say and I might be the one to have stop him in an event which might cost us both are lives. I train hard to this day and continue to do my best but I always worry about Zerve. I'm not to close to others and I don't wanna be not even my trainer my parents have passed away and Zerve is the only one I talk to really. Well use to anyway.

Power: Electricity can control electricity and use things like electric arcs or lighting bolts.

Weakness: Ice, Nature, Fear of Zerve

Name: Zerve

Class: Older Student Formely is now a wanted criminal and has killed dragons and apes If he is ever seen he is to be killed on sight Hope that's okay if he is more a villain than anything or becoming more and more of one.

Background: Hmph not much to say I'm bad too the core really and I like it that way. Name's Zerve I hate everyone and everything but me. Wasn't always that way but my dad was killed by apes one day I've been bitter since. My main goal is kill all apes, dragons too if need be. Argil he ain't no friend just an obstacle he fears me and I know it. One day I will get rid of him. I'll get rid of everything that pains me. Yeah I'm bad so what? I've lost everything might as well make others feel the pain I've felt.

Powers: Ice can control ice to freeze objects solid or make ice objects.

Weakness: Fire, Light, His own cockiness

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#4 Mar 30, 2013 11:29 PM

Illegal-spyro-fan

((Sure, you're both in! We can start rp right away))

#5 Mar 31, 2013 12:43 AM

Mr. John

((Alright great probably best if you start us off since it is your RP))

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#6 Apr 01, 2013 1:09 AM

spyrofan001

(Ya its best you start Illegal-spyro-fan Btw I won't be on all the time.)

#7 Apr 01, 2013 5:04 AM

Mr. John

Cayla Mills

#8 Apr 01, 2013 2:01 PM

spyrofan001

(Ok im  back now  but i'll be on and off but i'll try to keep up.)

#9 Apr 01, 2013 6:33 PM

Mr. John

OOC: Okay cool like it was said before. Best you start us off Illegal-spyro-fan.

Cayla Mills

#10 Apr 08, 2013 1:35 PM

Illegal-spyro-fan

It was summer, the Year of the Dragon. The dragon eggs would soon hatch, Ignitus and the other guardians had done everything ready for the time. Thanks to a lot of dragons, the eggs were safe from Malefor's army.

Ignitus was happy, he could feel the life inside the eggs and he knew that all of them would be something great. His eyes slid over the purple egg, "This one will save us all.", he thought.

The families would soon be here to take their eggs again. The Guardians' job of protecting the eggs was done, now they only needed to teach all these new hopes everything they knew. A smile crossed his face as Terrador, a massive green earth dragon came up and told him the parents was here.

Giving the eggs again seemed hart for Ignitus, he had hoped more than anything that one of these eggs could be his own but the life as a guardian forbade that.
There was one egg back, the purple egg and no parents showed up to get it, maybe they were too afraid to raise him? What would happen to him then? He would be alone without a family! No! That shouldn't happen.

As he stood in his own thoughts the other guardians came up to him "The purple dragon shall stay here, we don't know his mother or father. It would be the best for him" Cyril annouced. Ignitus send a small nod.
"Very well" Ignitus replied with a sigh. They were right, it would only be best for him to stay here.

Years passed and they were all ready to start on school. It was the first school day and the guardians stood in the temple making sure everyone showed up. The older students didn't seem to take any notice to the new one, they walked around, talking as they always did.
Ignitus looked around anxiouse to see how this day would go, and how the children would react when they saw each other for the first time

#11 Apr 10, 2013 11:19 AM

Mr. John

Argil was enjoying his day as usual at the school seemed like a normal day. He was looking forward to more training.

Cayla Mills

#12 Apr 10, 2013 7:47 PM

spyrofan001

( I just can't stop thinkking ignitus is spyros father and its driving me crazy!)

Bash: *walks around outside lost looking for the front doors*

#13 Apr 12, 2013 4:27 PM

Mr. John

(No one knows who Spyro's dad is it can only be assumed he was killed or died trying to protect Spyro and his family that's just a guess)

Meanwhile in a lake not to far away An evil criminal dragon was surrounded by law enforcement. Fire dragons.

"It's over Zerve don't try anything were taking you into custody by force your wanted for a million crimes!" Said one of the fire dragons flames forming at his mouth.

The lake began to freeze over as Zerve smirked soon all that was left of the dragons were frozen statues.

"Hmph next time you losers want to try and arrest me bring better police!" He snapped his fingers and the statues broke to pieces killing the dragons as well. Zerve flew off snow falling and the entire lake frozen where he once was.

Meanwhile dragons were talking about what was happening. Argil was madder than ever.

"Zerve I'm going to stop you this will end!" He said growling.

Cayla Mills

#14 Apr 12, 2013 6:35 PM

spyrofan001

( Im a true Beliver that Ignitus is Spyros father because how it was like pointed out in the games alot. And another crazy thing is i Belive Terrador is Cynders father. Its just my thought about Terrador being cynders father. )

#15 Apr 13, 2013 12:54 AM

Mr. John

(Your option I respect it were not here to debate who's the father of whom but RP let us continue)

Ice began to surround the acadamy Argil could see his breath.

"Oh no he's coming!" Said Argil but the ice stopped and seemed to be heading in a different direction.

"It's Zerve he's mastered his ice abbilities extreamly well it's like he's at one with his ice breath capabilities any ice dragon can only hope to master such a feat but he is very skilled!" Said one of the dragon trainers.

"I have to get started on training Zerve wants something here but he would be stupid to attack the acadamy with all these drgaons here he's playing it smart!" Thought Argil.

Cayla Mills

Board footer