Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Aug 03, 2011 3:10 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Bosses?

I wonder if their will be any bosses in this game. I mean I know the Skylanders have to face Kaos most likely he will be a boss but what about any other baddies? Could Kaos have hired some more muscle to stop the Skylanders in their quest. What do you think Spyro Fourmers?

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#2 Aug 03, 2011 3:17 PM

Latias fan
Gems: 0

Re: Bosses?

I can imagine he will try to send minions at you. I mean if there only going to put one boss in the game and it's the final boss(See:Alice Madness Returns) then it would be really disappointing.

#3 Aug 03, 2011 7:47 PM

JakBandiFan

I agree with Latias. The only Spyro game that only had one boss was ETD with Ripto, but they ran out of time.

Most likely, there are new bosses as well. Like all the other Spyro games out there. Handheld and console.

I'm a secret duck who lives in the glitchy but nice Honey Marshes. My day to day job is to spy on the blue guys so they won't get up to much mischief.

#4 Aug 04, 2011 2:33 AM

Jackson117

More like enhanced versions of the normal mooks

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#5 Aug 04, 2011 3:13 AM

Latias fan

#6 Aug 06, 2011 9:13 PM

riverhippo
Gems: 1,093

I dont think you can properly judge a game by how many bosses itll have.  If we found out that there is only one, I don't think that the knowledge of it is bad enough to give it criticism.  It kind of depends on the way the levels play out.  It looks like Skylanders will fit the traditional level to level gameplay, but not all games that are enjoyable are like that.

#7 Aug 07, 2011 12:28 AM

Spash the Bandragon
Gems: 2

It might just have generic nameless bosses- as in, not characters like Crush and Gulp, just big, strong enemies that need to be defeated by solving a puzzle at the end of each world or something. But that is mere guesswork.

#8 Aug 07, 2011 10:05 AM

JakBandiFan

All the big RPGs all have one boss (without any expansion packs). And they're amazing. *cough* Morrowind *cough*

I'm a secret duck who lives in the glitchy but nice Honey Marshes. My day to day job is to spy on the blue guys so they won't get up to much mischief.

Board footer