Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#326 Dec 19, 2011 11:23 AM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Re: The Legend of Spyro: The Rise of the Black Templars

Healing fire surrounded Kriller and his wounds were healed as he got up.

"Not bad. I have to admit your pretty good!" Said Kriller taking his sword and smacking Marlowe with it to stop his fury attack. Argil rammed into Kriller. And Kriller went flying back and hit the ground in pain.

"Why you little!" Kriller ran at Argil.

Argi blasted an electric ball to stun Kriller.

"Urgh!" Said Kriller feeling the pain. Kriller fired a white ball and it sent Argil down hard on the ground Kriller blasted Argil with a green ball it exploded upon contact and smoke rediated off Argil.

Argil rode a water stream towards Kriller and it was infused with electric energy it zapped Kriller on contact.

Argil unleashed a blue fury on Kriller and started using a blue fury breath on Kriller.

Kriller stood there bleeding and bruised.

"Rargh!" Said Kriller unleashing a yellow fury on Argil and Marlowe.

"Marlowe unleash your fury with me!" Said Argil. unleashing his blue fury again which clashed with Kriller's one. Argil was trying to push Kriller's fury back. But then there was an explosion as both clashed. Kriller cast healing fire on himself.

Kriller blasted Argil with a shadow fire burst. Argil went flying to the ground hard. Kriller blasted a white and red ball at Argil it hit Argil knocking him out but he started to recover.

"I have to hand it so him he's skilled also good job Argil but not good enough. Nether of you are good enough. Argil I'll deal with you soon but Marlowe your first!" Said Kriller he flew at Marlowe and smacked the daemonhammer it went flying.

Kriller blasted a red ball into Marlowe's stomach it exploded upon contact sending Marlowe flying. Kriller then flew behind Marlowe and kicked his stomach and blasted an electric barrage into his back sending Marlowe down towards the ground. Kriller then stabbed his sword though Marlowe's back going right into his heart. Marlowe hit the ground as Kriller withdrew his sword and walked towards Marlowe.

"Die Marlowe!" Said Kriller stabbing his sword into Marlowe's heart again. He did it a second time and then a third. Kriller readied his sword in case Marlowe was still alive. Suddenly a lighting stream hit Kriller it was Argil he was up. the stream destroyed his sword as well.

"ARGIL!" Shouted Kriller running at him two red balls charged. Argil rode a wave of water upwards avoding it.

"Huh?" Said Kriller shocked. Argil then rode the wave down it was in fused with electric energy it zapped Kriller.

"Argh!" Said Kriller. Argil shocked Kriller with a mighty electric stream causing severe pain to Kriller.

Argil then sprayed a water stream from his mouth creating a tidal wave. Argil rode it like he was surfing. Argil spat some sea slime out of his mouth and Argil rode the sea slime towards Kriller.

The sea slime was electrified it zapped Kriller as Argil stood back watching when it was done.

Smoke rediated off Kriller's body he was bleeding everywhere. Kriller fell over but before he died he said.

"I will return someday and you and Marlowe will be dead!" He said as suddenly his body dissapeared. Argil looked around shocked he shrugged and helped Marlowe up then healed him with a water aura called Love for the sea.

"You okay Marlowe?"

Argil said healing himself with love for the sea.

OOC: Long post but cool. Argil's moves were a tribute to Skylander's Spyro's Adventure love that game and one Skylander who like all of them is awesome Zap! Love for the sea was a tribute to him as well!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#327 Dec 20, 2011 1:34 AM

knightstemplar
Gems: 0

Marlowe got up and cracks his neck and his knuckles then looks at his wound "Ow that is going to leave a scar i can tell you that bud and anyway nice work i did not know you had it in me is that right Ignitus." Marlowe says as Spirit Ignitus appeared beside Marlowe and Marlowe looked at Ignitus "I knew you were watching us." Marlowe says as Spirit Ignitus nuzzles Marlowe like he was his son then looks at Argil "You fought well with Marlowe against this threat and therefore you have my blessings." Spirit Ignitus says as he wraps his wing around Marlowe and Marlowe hugs him then looks at Argil "You suprised my friend?" Marlowe says as he looks at Spirit Ignitus "I missed you." Marlowe says as Spirit Ignitus looks at him "I missed you too." Spirit Ignitus says

#328 Dec 20, 2011 1:41 AM

Mr. John

Argil stood in shock but then smiled and hugged Ignitus and Marlowe.

"I'm glad your both okay!" He said.

The guardians landed behind Marlowe. they were happy to see Ignitus.

"Marlowe. were sorry for what we said earlier we just want to helo you every now and then that's all!" Said Terrador.

Suddenly Marx landed beside the gang holding The Stone of Life.

"Guys this thing is acting up huh?" He said suddenly the stone of life gave off a huge bright light and Ignitus was no longer a spirit but standing there in front of them alive and well.

"Ignitus good to see you and well guess this thing really does deserve it's name!" Said Marx looking at the stone. It had also revived the hatchling. Argil saw her still in shock at what had happened and hoisted her up onto his back.

"Hey you okay?" He asked her.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#329 Dec 20, 2011 3:46 AM

Malefor the purple dragon
Website

00C- I changed my mind Zack is going to be good-
Zack came flying down landing near Marlowe. "I heard that you and the Black Templars need help so i came as quick as i could" . And who might these people be do you know them Marlowe

You cant stop me I have a reason to fight you dont

#330 Dec 20, 2011 9:41 PM

Mr. John

"Could be asking you the same question?" Said Marx. Meanwhile Argil repaired.

Marlowe's sword, his gaunlet and hidden blade handed them back to and gave him his hammer back. Argil repaired his spear and put it away in a sheath.

"He's on our side trust him my name's Argil, That's my brother Marx, and the guardians and a hatchling!" Said Argil pointing everyone out.

Argil healed Marlowe's wound tell it was gone with Love for the sea and Marx put the stone of life away in a backpack.

Meanwhile at the base.

"Gloria time to train!" Cynder said calling.

Cayla Mills

#331 Dec 21, 2011 3:10 AM

knightstemplar

Marlowe looked at Ignitus "Well welcome to the land of the living and Spyro will be suprised to see you." Marlowe says as he looks at his Scalar Sword "Nice just the way i found it nice job Argil." Marlowe says as he looks at the guardian "Thank you for listening to reason my brothers." Marlowe says as Ignitus taps his sholder "Marlowe i was hoping you would make me as a suprise." Ignitus says as he looks at the hatchling "Hello little one." Ignitus says as the hatchling stood on its hind legs and puts its paws on his snout "Hello mister." the hatchling says as Marlowe looks at the darkening sky "Everybody its getting dark we need to camp for the night." Marlowe says as the hatchling walks to Marlowe and nudges his leg "Excuse me mister im afraid of the dark and also im afraid of Chaos." the hatchling says as Marlowe pats the hatchlings head and she murrs "Dont worry those heritics are gone." Marlowe says as he builds a fire and lights it and looks at everybody "Ok i will take first watch then Argil then Marx so on so forth and stoping at the new guy." Marlowe says as he looks out into the darkness of the night then the hatchling lays beside Volteer and curls up as Marlowe looks at her "Sleep tight kid." Marlowe says as he keeps watch

Gloria walks to Cynders room "Ok Cynder im ready." Gloria says as she gets ready

#332 Dec 21, 2011 9:54 AM

Mr. John

Argil fixed a tents up and waited for his turn to stand watch. Marx did as well. The guardians slept with the hatchling in a tent.

"Marlowe I just remembered right before he died Kriller said he would be back one day. And you and me would be dead"

A bunch of dummies appear. Zaph came in to watch Gloria train.

"Morning Zaph. Okay Gloria focus and blast these dummies with earth shots!" Said Cynder.

"Go sweetie you can do it!" Said Zaph after he greeted Cynder.

Meanwhile Spyro, And Alex were sleeping still.

Cayla Mills

#333 Dec 22, 2011 11:44 AM

knightstemplar

Marlowe looks at Argil "I like to see him try." Marlowe says as a dark voice begins to speak in his head "He reaks of innocence." the dark voice says as it leaves Marlowes head then he sees a cloaked figure "You halt!" Marlowe says as he aims his bolter pistol at the cloaked figure as the dark voice comes back "Through you.....i am born." the dark voice says as Marlowe keeps aiming at the cloaked figure then sharp pain comes from his back and Marlowe falls to his knees as a demon tentacle puts out the fire and two small demon snake heads come out his his back and looked at the cloaked figure which turned out to be a Trooper and he looks at Marlowe in horror and tries to run but gets impaled by the demon tentacle and the Trooper tried to shoot Marlowe with a pistol but one of the demon snake heads grabs the pistol and throws it away as the Trooper looks in horror "What are you?....The Devil?" the Trooper says as his heart was torn out and devoured by one demon snake head and the demon tentacle throws the dead body back into the darkness and gets back into Marlowe's body and the dark voice came back "You are nothing but my puppet." the dark voice says as the demon snake head get back into his back as Marlowe looks at himself "What the *bleep* am i? A monster." Marlowe says as he sits on the ground shakeing in fear

Gloria concentraited and earth blasted away the dummies and felt proud of herself and nuzzles Zaph "Thanks honey." Gloria says as she kisses Zaph's cheek

#334 Dec 22, 2011 9:12 PM

Mr. John

Argil tried to snap Marlowe out of his state of mind.

"Marlowe you okay Marlowe?"

"What's going on?" Said Marx walking up to them.

Zaph blushed and kissed Gloria on the cheek back.

"Okay now for the second part!" More dummies appeared.

"Focus and blast these with earth missiles feel the earth within you Gloria!" Said Cynder.

"You can do it angel!" Said Zaph. Spyro and Marx woke and came to watch Gloria train with some of The Resistance. Cynder and Spyro were cuddled up as Cynder rubbed her stomach.

Cayla Mills

#335 Dec 22, 2011 11:29 PM

knightstemplar

(Animal have i become by Three Days Grace plays) Marlowe was still shaking in fear as the demon snake heads come out of his back and looked at Argil and a demon tentacle hits him and Marx away from Marlowe and hits the ground hard and one of the heads spoke to them in a dark tone "Your friend is our puppet now and we are permenetly bonded to him so you cant separate us." the head says as he talks to Marlowe in his mind "Make them fear you, show them your power." the head says as the red color glowed on thier heads to blue and Marlowe stands up and looked at them with white glowing eyes and opened a black hole behind them sucking in the tents as the hatchling clings onto Volteer and screams as the heads laughed darkly and the black hole closes and the tents fall to the ground broken and the heads breathed in the darkness and a demon tentacles constrict Argil and Marx by the neck but not cutting of thier air ways and the heads looked at them "You know what we are going to do know?" the heads say darkly

Gloria blushes and concentrates then blasts all of the dummies with earth missles and the alarms ring out as the moniters show the event happening at the campsite and the Resistance wonder who the person was and they got on the russian choppers given to by Raven Guard and flew to the scene

#336 Dec 23, 2011 10:36 AM

Mr. John

Spyro saw what was happening he kissed Cynder on the lips.

"I have to go help them!" she said.

"Br careful!" Said Cynder as Soyro nodded Cynder and Spyro kissed then Soyro took off and caught up to the Resistance.

""Go and take a break back at the base you deserve it!" He said flying to the resistance members nodded as Spyro headed to the area he fired two ice blasts and frees Argil and Marx also he Was worrying his crusader the nine armour,

Spyro pulled a container out and it sucked the demon inside. Spyro tosses the container into the sky and blasted it with a fireball destroying it. Marlowe was back to normal.

Spyro hugged Ignitus.

"Glad your all okay and I'm glad Ignitus is back!" Saud Soyro.

"Thanks Spyro!" Said Argil and Marx.

"No problem now for Marlowe!" Soyro cast a spell on Markowe so that no evil could overtake him ever again.

Everyone looked at Marlowe.

"You okay Marlowe?" Asked Argil.

Meanwhile Zaph was cheering for Gloria watching her train. Along with Marx.

"Hope I'm not disturbing you sweetie!" Said Zaph.

More dummies appeared.

"Okay Gloria a green sphere will surround you use your earth boulder that's what it is called and attack these dummies!" Said Cynder.

Cayla Mills

#337 Dec 23, 2011 6:24 PM

knightstemplar

A darkling jumped and sacraficed himself to protect the container and another darkling caught the container and opened it and the Darkness went back into Marlowe then out of the darkness of the night 30 darklings with swords on thier backs came out of the darkness and surrounded Spyro and co. and the demon heads came out of his back and looked at Spyro "Pathetic you think your weak spells and your pathetic containers can hold us for i am Darkness and just letting you know we are insepratable which means we are permenently bound Marlowe and we and.... Wait a minute your not Chaos." Darkness says as he slithers up to Spyro and looks at him "Please forgive us for mistaking you for someone else we have been bound by Chaos fearing that we will destroy this world but in our perspective all we want is to have a human host and to live freely with your kind and to protect Marlowe and sorry for the black hole we thought you were Chaos we have been locked away by Salizar for over 100 years." the demon head says as darkly as he looks at the hatchling and the hatchling hides in fear "But i have done to much damage to you all so do your worst to us but dont blame Marlowe for all this." the heads say sadly in a dark tone braced themselves to a death blow

Gloria concentraited and surrounded herself with a green sphere and used a boulder of earth and destroyed the dummies

#338 Dec 23, 2011 8:07 PM

Mr. John

"You say you want to protect him?" Asked Spyro looking at darkness.

Spyro turned to everyone else.

"What do you think?" He asked them. They all whispered something.

Argil awnsered.

"You know something. He sounds alright and maybe he can teach us some new stuff plus he does want to protect Marlowe I say we trust him!" The guardians. Argil and his brothers, all nodded. Spyro did as well.

"We trust you. But you say you need a host right? Someone would have to be willing to take you in!"

More dummies appeared.

"Finish off these dummies focus and unleash earth fury Gloria!" Said Cynder as Zaph watched.

Cayla Mills

#339 Dec 23, 2011 10:02 PM

knightstemplar

Darkness looks at Spyro "Marlowe is my host he willingly gave himself to me that is most thankful oh i better release control over him." Darkness says as he released his control over him and Marlowe came back to his senses "Man i feel like i have got hit by a rock." Marlowe says as Darkness slithers his head back to Marlowe and Marlowe looks at the head "How are Darkness treating me well i hope?" Marlowe says as Darkness nuzzles his cheek "I am Marlowe dont worry." Darkness says as one of the heads slither toword the hatchling and hatchling gets scared and hides behind Volteers front leg "Dont worry i wont hurt you." Darkness says gently in a dark tone as the hatchling walks out from behind Volteers leg and Darkness nuzzles the hatchling as she purrs from nuzzling "Im not scared now." the hatchling says as she purrs louder and Marlowe chuckles a little

Gloria concentrates and unleashes an earth fury destroying the dummies and she looks at Zaph and blew an air kiss at him

#340 Dec 23, 2011 10:54 PM

Mr. John

Spyro, Marx, and Argil all whispered and nodded and one another.

"Hey Marlowe when we get back to the base can you tech some of your moves or can we get weapons like your's it would be helpful like taking on future threats!" Said Spyro.

"Yes we would like to learn some new things as well!" Said Terrador.

"Your done Gloria, you can learn some new tricks as you go along you and Zaph can spend some alone time together if you want!" Said Cynder walking off back to her room.

Zaph ran up and kissed Gloria from behind on her neck.

Cayla Mills

#341 Jan 02, 2012 5:13 PM

knightstemplar

Marlowe looks at everyone "Sorry but i only use certain weapons and powers in case of emergancy." Marlowe says as Darkness goes back into his back and Marlowe sighs with a low breath of shadow fire as the sky goes cloudy and starts to snow "Is it just me or is it snowing?" Marlowe asks as he looks to the sky and holds out his hand and a snowflake lands on his hand and felt cold and starts the fire again "Well whats next a feral dragon attacks out of nowhere." Marlowe says as he warms himself by the fire and sits down on the ground and the hatchling got on his lap and curls up and looks up at Marlowe "My names Lydia mister." Lydia says as Marlowe lays his hand on her back as Lydia starts to fall asleep

Gloria chuckles as she kisses Zaph back and closes her eyes and places her paw ontop of his

#342 Jan 02, 2012 11:16 PM

Mr. John

Zaph looks into Gloria's eyes and kisses her on her lips.

"I'm so happy I met you!" He said nuzzling her.

The team smiled at the sight but then a voice came out of nowhere.

"Selfish as always!" Came a blue dragon wearing an armour that looked similar to Marlowe's but was silver. He looked eacactly like Argil.

"Your!" Said Argil.

"I'm you but from a different world a False Argil if you well. And I see the greed of the Marlowe in this world is no different then our's!"

"What do you mean?" Asked Spyro in shock.

"It means I've come to kill Marlowe Preston and erase him and Nadia, plus the Black Templars from excestance I've already done the same to the one in our world. But before I do let me explain why you dragons should listen the scum named Marlowe as well. Oh and Marlowe say one word before I finish and I'll remove your mouth from your face!" Growled False Argil.

"Now let me begin!" He said.

Cayla Mills

#343 Jan 03, 2012 2:59 AM

knightstemplar

Marlowe set Lydia on the ground and looks at False Argil "Actually let me say three Fush Ro Dah!" Marlowe says as he used Unrelenting Force shout on False Argil sending him flying and hitting a tree almost breaking his back and pulls out his pistol and points it at False Argils head "Who sent you! Did Makarov send you too kill me! And those are lies you told them i do not have greed!" Marlowe says as he holds him by the neck against a tree and kept the pistol pointed at his head waiting for his answer

Gloria opened her eyes and looked at Zaph and kisses him back "Im happy that i met you too." Gloria says as she nuzzles him back and kept her paw ontop of his

#344 Jan 03, 2012 4:01 AM

Mr. John

"That fool are you kidding? His body rots in hell Captain John Price disposed of him his dead body lay hanging and is now buried but no I would never be asscociated with him. Zun Haal Viik!" Said False Argil he unleashed the disarm shout knocking the gun out of Marlowe's hands.

"A dragon shout it's our language and also a form of magic dragons in a place called Skyrim use it. I've read about it!" Said Argil growling.

"I've read about it as well Marlowe can do it because he's a Dragonborn but we have to help!" Said Spyro.

"Stay right there. Tiid Klo Ethernity!" False Argil said slowing them down with the Slow Time Shout.

False Argil picked up Marlowe's bolter pistol, and his MP40. Marlowe was the only one not frozen in time.

"Ever since you came here you took away the postion of the ones who protected this world. You act like you own the place. But you know you don't. They deserve more respect and yet you don't give it how sad. And they took you in. After all they did for you. You deserve this more then you know. Maybe they can't have your weapons but atleast. They could get some the Black Templars have. Or you could even teach them moves like the shouts. Now die!"

False Argil fired a bullet into Marlowe's left leg with the bolther. False Argil fired a bullet into Marlowe's chest with the MP40. False Argil put Marlowe's bolter back where he kept it and pulled out a rope. False Argil tied the rope around Marlowe's neck and put him on a tree branch. False Argil kicked Marlowe off the tree and his body hung there as it swung back and forth. False Argil dissapered as the slow time shout wore off.

Argil, Spyro, and Marx saw Marlowe's body and could not believe it. Argil went up and retrived his body.

"Marlowe?" He said. Terrador covered Lydia's eyes. And the guardians, plus Spyro and Marx looked away tears coming down their face. Argil was crying as well.

Argil tried healing Marlowe with Love For The Sea.

"Marlowe don't stay with me. Please Marlowe!" He said tears streaming down his face.

The rope was still on the branch it swung back and forth as snow continued to fall.

Suddenly the Stone of Life glowed brightly and Marlowe's wounds healed and he was brought back to life.

"Marlowe!" Said Argil hugging him.

False Argil came back growling.

"You've got to be kidding me. Fine indulge me. Marlowe your not making it out of here alive!" He said flying at Marlowe. Argil flew into him ramming him to the ground as False Argil got up.

"You dare to try and stop me?"

"Just bring it!" Said Argil spitting out sea slime and riding it electrified towards False Argil. False Argil stopped him with one punch knocking Argil out. He started to recover False Argil fired a bullet barrage at the team Spyro and the others protected Marlowe and everyone but fell down knocked out tired they were unharmed though thanks to their armour.

Argil's paw started to twitch he was getting up.

"Marlowe, your dead!" False Argil said putting his guns away and pulling out a Longsword and flying at Marlowe.

Meanwhile Zaph smiled at Gloria.

Cayla Mills

#345 Jan 04, 2012 12:01 AM

knightstemplar

Marlowe looks at False Argil and shouted "Zun Haal Viik!" Marlowe uses the disarm shout and pulls out his Scalar Sword and shouts "Wuld!" Marlowe says as he uses whirlwind sprint shout and as he sprints he cuts False Argils gut and uses the Ice form shout to freeze him in one place and pulls out his Desert Eagle (.50 cal version) and points it at his gut and looks at him in anger "You told them lies, you harmed my friends, and worse of all you harmed the son of Ignitus and this is dealt by death." Marlowe says as he pulls the trigger making a loud bang wounding False Argil and the ice falls off and Marlowe walks over to Lydia and covers her eyes "You may not want to see this Lydia." Marlowe says as Lydia looks at Marlowe "Ok im glad you are alright." Lydia says as she hugs Marlowe and Marlowe did the same

Gloria looks at Zaph and ties her tail around his

#346 Jan 04, 2012 1:23 AM

Mr. John

"No I will not Go down so easily noo!" Said False Argil he died.

Argil walked up to his body and buried it.

Spyro and the others all looked at Marlowe with a stare of anger except for Ignitus and Lydia.

"Your not our brother!" Said Volteer, Terrador, And Cyril. Flying back to the temple.

"Or my best friend!" Said Argil. Marx flew off nodding and flying after Argil.

Spyro took The Crusader of The Nine Armour off put it beside Marlowe and flew off. All three heading to the base.

"I ain't your brother!" Said Spyro flying after them he had said it to Marlowe.

"Do you want to start a family with me Gloria!" Said Zaph.

Meanwhile a bullet hit Lydia from behind. More kept hitting her and then some started to pummel Marlowe.

Cayla Mills

#347 Jan 04, 2012 3:07 AM

knightstemplar

Marlowe looked at Lydia in shock and his Armor of Ignitus protected him "Lydia noo!!!" Marlowe says as he roars angerly as he heals Lydia and looks at the man that shot Lydia and fires his desert eagle and kills the man then falls to his knees and cries and Ignitus wraps his wings around him and nuzzles him to calm him down "I feel betrayed why do they hate me? I was only protecting them." Marlowe says as he cries as Lydia walks over to Marlowe and nuzzles him "There is only one thing to do im going back into exile only for my time of need." Marlowe says as he walks away into a blizzered and goes into the cave and starts meditating and Ignitus was saddened of his son Marlowe so he flies back to the temple carrying Lydia with him

"Yes i do." Gloria says as she puts her wing on Zaph

Then a Russian man walks in to the temple with a squad of russians and the man was.....Makarov

#348 Jan 04, 2012 1:07 PM

Mr. John

The guardians had just gone up to the temple. A net trapped Makarov and his men and zapped them until they were fried to death.

"Makarov I'm guessing dispose of them will you Cyril!" Said Volteer.

"For once I can agree with you on something!" Said Cyril grabbing the bodies and burring them in the woods nearby. He returned and he, Cyril, and Terrador stood waiting knowing that Ignitus would come back soon.

"Ignitus will be mad. He is our leader, but also good friend!" Said Cyril.

"We will explain our reasons for being mad at Marlowe to Ignitus, I'm sure he will listen. I just hope this dosen't divide us. We don't like being mad at Marlowe, nether do Spyro, Argil, or Marx but we have our reasons. I hope Argil and Zaph's relationships will be okay though Zonoya and Gloria love their mates but. They are close to Marlowe and Gloria is Marlowe's sister. As for Nadia I don't know!" Said Terrador looking outside.

Meanwhile Spyro decided to retrive his Crusader of The Nine Armour. He put it back on and flew off back to the base.

Argil had snuck off back to the forest he followed Marlowe into the cave his armour on. He knew he was stupid for what he had said. Marlowe was his best friend, Argil remembered that. And he had hopped Marlowe would forgive him. He was searching in the cave for Marlowe he had a lantern.

"Marlowe?" He called hopping he would respond. Marlowe knew the others would not be so forgiving.

Spyro and Marx headed back to the base.

Cayla Mills

#349 Jan 04, 2012 9:35 PM

knightstemplar

Marlowe was in the deepest part of the cave meditating as he hears Argil and opens his eyes and looks behind him "Argil?" Marlowe says as he looks at the light and sees him "Oh my god Argil!" Marlowe says as he hugs him tightly "Im sorry for what i have done i was just protecting you guys i dont want to lose you again like what happened to Soap." Marlowe says as he cries and looks at Argil "I think you guys are ready to learn dragon shouts." Marlowe says tears streamed down his face and hugs him tightly "Will you guys ever forgive me?" Marlowe asks

Meanwhile Ignitus was mad at his friends and walked into the temple "Why did you yell at him can you not see he was protecting you!" Ignitus yells as he sets down Lydia and she walked over to Terrador and nuzzles his leg

#350 Jan 04, 2012 10:29 PM

Mr. John

Argil hugged him back and patted him on the back.

"I will always forgive you. I don't know about the others. But I'm sure we can convince them. I should be the one saying sorry. Don't cry and can you forgive me?"

Spyro and Marx approached the base nearing it.

Cyril and Volteer put Lydia beside them.

"Protecting us from what? In case you haven't noticed we've been facing things we have never faced before. Ever since Malefor was defeated. Look your my friend and I don't like talking to you like this. But False Argil made some valid points. We all care about Marlowe. And The Black Templars and him have done a good job. But thing is he dosen't tell us who these people we face are!" Said Terrador standing tall in front of Ignitus.

"Oh yes and a bunch of Russian man tried to march up here. If he was protecting us so much where was he?" Said Cyril standing beside Terrador.

Volteer stood tall beside them as well.

"Ignitus, you acted like a father to Spyro he was like a son too you. As soon as you see him you forget that? And another thing Spyro, Cynder, us Argil and his brothers were protecting this land long before him and The Black Templars. And us before them And he knows about other worlds which we've never heard off. And he does not tell us how to defeat the enemies Keeping secrets. We don't know about these enemies. Or what he's seen Maybe he should just return to where he came from!" Said Volteer standing tall as well.

Meanwhile in an open window of the temple a hand grabbed Lydia and pulled her out And took her to somewhere in the woods.

Several men tied her up a pole they were wearing. K's on their clothes. Kriller walked out of the darkness he had a new Metal body he was A Meta Kriller now.

"Master Kriller what to do with her?"

"Take her home first!" Kriller untied Lydia and put her on his back He flew her back to the repaired Warfang And presented her to her parents then flew off.

"Marlowe and Argil are in a cave let's go!" Said Kriller he and his men heading there.

Cayla Mills

Board footer