Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#26 Feb 19, 2011 4:18 AM

Rurikredwolf
Gems: 0
Birthday: 14 October
Website

Re: Reboot #2 - Game Over!!! - Part 2

Oh it's simple. Taking a class in computer animation will actually...y'know...GET YOU SOMEWHERE. Seriously, how long are you going to get trolling and baiting us? Seriously, if you have a team, they must be pretty retarded to not come up with a trailer after 4 god *bleep* years. Don't blame it on the other projects: 5 people could do it.

#27 Feb 19, 2011 4:43 AM

RedDragonX
Website

I'll keep it very simple. Most on here are hostile because your boss as you say has been promising this fan made movie for years now and has kept coming in with promises that it will be done, at this time....then this time....then this time.....and then nothing ever changes.

Now, I'm not making this a hostile post simply because it really hasn't been at the front of my mind and I quite frankly am not willing to get mixed up with it. Now if your boss is gone then do these things to get some more credibility with those on this board.

1. Make your own separate account instead of having to use Jams.

2. Give us some links to things such as your companies website and or videos of production that can at least make fans think "Wow...this is actually getting done."

3. Keep a constant presence with more and more images of proof instead of just disappearing into thin air like Jam did in the past several years.

4. I'm sure that others would love to see more examples of projects currently in development by your company.

5. Simply understand that people here are *bleep*ed because they've been made promises that have yet to come through.

It's really that simple. I read all of Jam's stories over on fanfiction and they were pretty good for what they were, but when it comes to this project of his I've heard nothing but disdain and complaints about it being a complete hoax through simple lack of proof and advancement. By all means help prove everyone here wrong and clear your bosses name.

#28 Feb 19, 2011 4:55 AM

jamieque

#29 Feb 19, 2011 5:06 AM

jamieque

#30 Feb 19, 2011 7:11 AM

Stormy
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 540
Birthday: 3 April
Website

Interesting that jamieque's "spokesperson" seems to type in exactly the same style as his "boss."

As this topic seems to only be serving the purpose of letting jamieque try to earn credibility back and is, again, not about Skylanders, it doesn't belong in this forum. Jamieque, as I said before, feel free to make a topic in another section of the forum about this subject. I could also move one of your threads from the Legacy of Ages section to an appropriate forum if you would like.

Board footer