Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Feb 13, 2011 12:38 AM

jamieque
Gems: 0

Reboot #2 - Game Over!!!

Well, what can I say. I knew Spyro was screwed the minute Activision got their greed hands on him. I bet my upcoming Spyro: Legacy of Ages Film trilogy is starting to look really good about now. Face it everyone, Spyro does not have a future as long as he is owned by these business types. But then again I said many months ago when I was more active in the community and had more free time that my contacts were telling things were not looking so good inside Activision. I told you guys the franchise was in trouble but nope did anyone listen to me...

Lucky for all of you I am still making the Spyro films. Production is still ongoing and will be until it is done. In fact, if you guys are interested in seeing what the 17 year old movie Spyro will look like I hope you will keep an eye on my deviantart account for big unveiling of the movie poster in the next few months.

If anyone is still interested in Legacy of Ages then let me know on my still active Deviantart account. Also, please ask our beloved forum owner to please re-open my Legacy of Ages forum here so I can update it with the latest info and behind the scenes images from the upcoming films. At this point the films may be the only hope the franchise has of surviving. And no I am not kidding... I am dead serious.

As for this disaster in the making I personally have no comment left to make as I will not be wasting my money on it. Congratulations, Activision, you managed to do what Sierra failed to do and finally kill off my favorite dragon. Thanks alot, you greedy -beeps-....

#2 Feb 13, 2011 1:03 AM

MoonDragoness
Website

Re: Reboot #2 - Game Over!!!

What's your deviantART account c:

#3 Feb 13, 2011 1:04 AM

Aura24
Gems: 750
Website

Not all of us are overreacting and hating on the new design like it's the end of the world the others are being dramatic about...

And jamieque, you think your films will draw a lot of attention? They're still fan-made...

#4 Feb 13, 2011 1:13 AM

Stormy
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 540
Birthday: 3 April
Website

#5 Feb 13, 2011 1:41 AM

riverhippo
Gems: 1,093

#6 Feb 13, 2011 2:11 AM

Aura24
Website

#7 Feb 13, 2011 2:59 AM

jamieque

#8 Feb 13, 2011 3:08 AM

Aicebo

so this isn't about Skylanders at all, but just your movies? that's funny I thought this section was for the new game

#9 Feb 13, 2011 3:09 AM

Aura24
Website

#10 Feb 13, 2011 3:16 AM

Stormy
Administrator
Award: Admin
Gems: 540
Birthday: 3 April
Website

Nothing I said was intended to "rush" you. You use this excuse every time someone asks for samples of your work. It just seems like it shouldn't be too much trouble to show us what you're working on. When we ask to see anything you just complain that our "pointless doubting" is bringing you and your "company" down. And no, the fact that you're still here isn't proof of anything. Anyone could declare that they're going to make the best fan movie ever, keep putting it off for years, insist that they're still working on it, and complain whenever a perfectly reasonable request for evidence shows up.

Believe me, I'd like to believe you're actually doing this, but I've seen no proof other than the fact that you say you are. That's not enough for me to believe it.

And Aicebo has a point; this isn't really about Skylanders.... Closing this now; feel free to make another topic in one of the other sections.

#11 Feb 13, 2011 4:07 AM

RedDragonX
Website

As Stormy mentioned before, the whole rather large lack of evidence or activity did stifle many users interest in fan films and such. Now, I for one greatly studied your works on Fanfiction and it was without a doubt something that really helped me out when I tried my hand at writing, so I sure as heck want to believe that you are committed do doing what you're doing.

The board for Legacy of Ages was disabled and remains so simply because of the lack of any activity seen towards it. If you are still working on it then more power to you, but this is clearly not the section to be posting such things within. This is about the Skylander Spyro and how god awful horrible it's going to be.

If you want to load up the rifle and unleash your thoughts on the game right here then  by all means go for it, but don't advertise your fan made films in this section if you can.

Board footer