Welcome to Spyro the Dragon Forums!

You are not logged in.

#1 Jan 04, 2011 1:46 AM

Neo Hikato
Gems: 0

Avarian Chronicles: Shaded Origins (Discussion Topic)

Well, I dunno if this has been done before on the spyro forums, but anyways this here is for users to discuss about events and plans and to make things 'neater' in some cases. Not only that, but if anyone new wants to join, they could just ask here without trouble on our main rp topic and plan how to enter. Enjoy!

#2 Jan 04, 2011 2:11 AM

Jackson117

Re: Avarian Chronicles: Shaded Origins (Discussion Topic)

Just a refresh, Jack will highly consider Beating you up or killing you if getting in his path.

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#3 Jan 04, 2011 2:25 AM

Neo Hikato

Ya we know. I do want to get us away from that area and to Warfang, possibly still have our little sub-plot around Ebon with the dragons and the humans before everything comes together again at Warfang, that and we still need to rescue Volteer and Terrador.

#4 Jan 04, 2011 3:15 AM

Jackson117

Also need to have that Dream with Jack and Spyro having a discussion in a minute...i just thought we need the chronicler, I'm also planning ahead with the SXC type theme...Maybe a little after but some tension for now would work.

Still working on the Wesker bit but I'll think for now have him be taging along like he seemed to do in the mansion before backstabbing everyone

Statement: Love is what you get when you lock a target in your sights and watch as the targeting alines and the blaster

#5 Jan 04, 2011 11:09 PM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

What ever else you guys have planned I'm in.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#6 Jan 04, 2011 11:38 PM

Neo Hikato

For Warfang, I got inspiration from Minas Tirith from Lord of the Rings, as we all know that was what Warfang was based on in LoS. However it is different from Minas Tirith, though its similar in terms of how it is set up with the multiple floors and battlements. Basically combining Warfang and Minas Tirith together with some of my own additions.

Also I will be away for the next few days, since I am going to Florida for 6 days and won't have free internet access for a while. Just  giving you all a heads up.

#7 Jan 05, 2011 1:25 AM

Mr. John
Gems: -2,720

Alright I'll take a break until you get back. Have fun though Florida is a nice place I've heard!

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

Cayla Mills

#8 Jan 09, 2011 9:24 PM

Rurikredwolf
Birthday: 14 October
Website

There shouldn't be a discussion thread. Anything you do can be done in the RP itself.

Board footer