Zannibal_pl0x
Gems: 0
Website

AotR for GBA - Stealth Mission in Moneybags' Mansion

#2 Dec 29, 2010 5:39 PM

Tkoftw03

Re: AotR for GBA - Stealth Mission in Moneybags' Mansion

I am stuck at the very same place. I have tried jumping over the spikes and I've tried the grappling hook over and over to no avail. I just can't seem to get past it no matter what i do. Either this isn't really the way out or I'm doing something very wrong.

#3 Jan 03, 2011 1:03 PM

muttly

i cant even find the mission in money bags mansion, but i can tell you from walkthroughs it looks tricky, Good Luck wink

#4 Jan 03, 2011 8:27 PM

riverhippo
Gems: 1,093

I can't tell you too much without playing through it again, it's been awhile.  But I think that this is on of the latter agent 9 levels and I think the level ends very high.  The level kind of climbs up to the top where the end of the level is, if this is the level I'm thinking of.

Because of this level's design, it's possible that there may be a few dead ends.  But really, it intends for you to find higher platforms and head into the other direction.

I do remember some platforms being blind leaps of faith too...

#5 Jan 12, 2011 2:39 AM

Zannibal_pl0x
Website

Thanks for all the help, I can see others have issues with the same level. I finally figured it out, and the place that I was unable to jump over IS the way to the exit, and theres no grappling hook involved, you just have to double jump from the red platform.
Idk, it seemed impossible at first but it worked for me, so any of you who had trouble, maybe try that?

Board footer